*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*...imp plz check pg#2 - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .ayesha.

i am hoping this one will work yaar 

so sweet yaar .. update yaar 

and really u are watching it right now .. u are gonna love amu , she look beautiful yaar 

Yes it is working now pyaari! <33 Thank you the quality is AWESOME! <33

OMG I love the song sarphira se hai dil :$
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

Yes it is working now pyaari! <33 Thank you the quality is AWESOME! <33

OMG I love the song sarphira se hai dil :$

i am happy that u liking the quality yaar .. so i am hoping that don't have to take caps yara 

yeah the songs are good yaar .. and there is one meoldy i love but i don't really where it comes yaar 

Awweh you are so sweet jaani! <33 🤗

OMG I love the songs. and the movie is so cute! :$ Amu is looking gorgeous! <3
oye make one avi of amu yaar ... she looks really pretty .. i wish the co star was better the movie would have done alot better yaar 

congrates guys...20 th fc...dere should award ceremony...bas 30 ko last paper hai...

Congratulations!

So proud of you Shamritians! May there be loads and loads of more Shahid and Amrita FC's:) 
*About the video url I posted a few days ago (Mausam--shahid and amrita combined VM) The person that made it is on IF, and has their own shop, gallery, please do check it out, the Mausam VM is there along with some other Shahid and Amrita stuff.
@ Garima thanks for this link

And oh my gosh, did you hear the negative stuff they were saying about Amrita? I heard Chudail too, and they also said that banti seedi hai :O
My head hurts and I feel like total crap ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by garima22

congrates guys...20 th fc...dere should award ceremony...bas 30 ko last paper hai...
Grima i guess u did not notice that there is not a lot of member to have awards lol :))

@Sarshti  nice siggies and icon yaar 
Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago