Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Hehe hun you can request. I have some time tonight and tomorrow. Just PM me the pictures (: LOL

i pmed aways . thanks lol :)
now u are myforever love for thank you hehe.
dia27 thumbnail
questions are waiting for u lol
dia27 thumbnail
i shall leave now and will be back by tonight lol
nisa answer them lol

Neeshoe thumbnail
MOTW? erm Thank youuu ? 🤣 
Neeshoe thumbnail
It will take me ages BTW to answer all those questions! ðŸ¤”🤣

Diaa I really hate you meri jaan! 😃

1.your Dream??? ' to  become someone who everyone is proud of :)

2. Best gift u have ever got? ' LOL I can't say anything cos honestly every gift is nice :) I can't pick :(

3. Most embarassing moment? ' I have TONS :| but I guess one of them would be that in 5th grade, right when I was about to sit on the chair, the guy behind me pulled it away and I FELL infront of EVERYONE erm I didn't know if I was supposed to cry or laugh like everyone else was :( I still hate him for that :P

4.Your latest prank? ' I don't do pranks hun! Sach bol rahi hoon :) erm maybe sometimes :P but it ain't my thing!

5. Your most stupid act? ' I am ALWAYS stupid ^^ weee! <3

6. Fav pass time ' Use computer/watch shows/dance

7. fav song ' I have TONS :| erm but the current one is I guess Moves like Jagger.

8. Fav band ' I have TONS of this too, actually I don't think I have any FAV band! Just likes :P

Ayesha!

User name: KARANFAN 😎

Date of birth: July 5th

How did you get started with this Shamrita  FC yaar ? ' I have no idea jaani 🤔

Why  U love shamrita yaar? ' Okay Shamrita? Hmmm why do I love them? WELL cos they are SO super cute together/hot/sexy/beautiful/heavenly/gorgeous/adorable! I watched them first in Ishq Vishq, and from that day onwards they are like my PERFECT TWO jodi :$ Their height matches so good and face structure :P LOL like I mean when they stand next to each other, those two gorgeous faces just complement each other so much! Their chemistry is great, which is proven by all the amazing movies they have done together :$ and LMFAO I guess one reason is also cos like I said before I think I watched Shahid with Amrita first and vice versa, so in my own world, those two need to be TOGETHER, idc if other stars look good with them, S H A M R I T A is perfection and LOVE :)

your fav scenes of shamrita yaar ' All the scenes from Ishq Vishq :) and Vivah to but IV comes first :D

Your Favourites: I am guessing you mean jodi? KaJen/ArjOhi/Mayur :) But do consider the fact there are millions of other favorites of mine and I can't list all :P

Colour : Blue/Pink

Food : I don't really have any favorites, I just eat! ^^

Sport : I hate sports! :| with the exception of I only LIKE Volleyball, kinda soccer, basketball, swimming

Outfit : eh I don't give much thought to outfit, I mean I do but I don't have any favorite or whatever, I just need to cover up my body :P

Serial : I can't pick anything for these too! ROFL I mean I obviously LOVE DMG :$ but I love MJHT, LNMDJ, KYPH, KZK, IPKKND, KMH erm yeah too many other shows :P

Movie : Ishq Vishq ,Vivah, Kal Ho Naa Ho, Kabhie khushi kabhie gham, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, and I can't think but obviously I have tooo manyyy! ^^

so one more and last question  to u that what was your first impression  of me after we talk the first time yaar ? 

I can't answer this question cos I don't even remember how we met :P I think we first met in IDIOT CC :| but I have no idea yaar! But we definitely got closer from this FC :$ tehe <3 and idk of first impression, but atm, your like one of the sweetest people I know who is always fun to be around with and awesome to talk with. The one who's always helpful and helps me AND others with homework as well :P ðŸ¤£ Your just amazing the way you are CC ;) muah!

And Tujhe pata haina CC about my blocking problem? Atm I can't see the sig but I will definitely check it out later :D and Thank youuu so much to aish for making it <3

Edited by karanfan - 12 years ago
dia27 thumbnail

i hate u too lol 😛 

are not u gonna answer the question from the MOTW? How about the sig?

dia27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: karanfan

MOTW? erm Thank youuu ? 🤣 

did u vote for yourself? i am guessing u did spam bud
ntext time me 😳
Neeshoe thumbnail
Originally posted by: karanfan

It will take me ages BTW to answer all those questions! ðŸ¤”🤣

Diaa I really hate you meri jaan! 😃

1.your Dream??? ' to  become someone who everyone is proud of :)

2. Best gift u have ever got? ' LOL I can't say anything cos honestly every gift is nice :) I can't pick :(

3. Most embarassing moment? ' I have TONS :| but I guess one of them would be that in 5th grade, right when I was about to sit on the chair, the guy behind me pulled it away and I FELL infront of EVERYONE erm I didn't know if I was supposed to cry or laugh like everyone else was :( I still hate him for that :P

4.Your latest prank? ' I don't do pranks hun! Sach bol rahi hoon :) erm maybe sometimes :P but it ain't my thing!

5. Your most stupid act? ' I am ALWAYS stupid ^^ weee! <3

6. Fav pass time ' Use computer/watch shows/dance

7. fav song ' I have TONS :| erm but the current one is I guess Moves like Jagger.

8. Fav band ' I have TONS of this too, actually I don't think I have any FAV band! Just likes :P

Ayesha!

User name: KARANFAN 😎

Date of birth: July 5th

How did you get started with this Shamrita  FC yaar ? ' I have no idea jaani 🤔

Why  U love shamrita yaar? ' Okay Shamrita? Hmmm why do I love them? WELL cos they are SO super cute together/hot/sexy/beautiful/heavenly/gorgeous/adorable! I watched them first in Ishq Vishq, and from that day onwards they are like my PERFECT TWO jodi :$ Their height matches so good and face structure :P LOL like I mean when they stand next to each other, those two gorgeous faces just complement each other so much! Their chemistry is great, which is proven by all the amazing movies they have done together :$ and LMFAO I guess one reason is also cos like I said before I think I watched Shahid with Amrita first and vice versa, so in my own world, those two need to be TOGETHER, idc if other stars look good with them, S H A M R I T A is perfection and LOVE :)

your fav scenes of shamrita yaar ' All the scenes from Ishq Vishq :) and Vivah to but IV comes first :D

Your Favourites: I am guessing you mean jodi? KaJen/ArjOhi/Mayur :) But do consider the fact there are millions of other favorites of mine and I can't list all :P

Colour : Blue/Pink

Food : I don't really have any favorites, I just eat! ^^

Sport : I hate sports! :| with the exception of I only LIKE Volleyball, kinda soccer, basketball, swimming

Outfit : eh I don't give much thought to outfit, I mean I do but I don't have any favorite or whatever, I just need to cover up my body :P

Serial : I can't pick anything for these too! ROFL I mean I obviously LOVE DMG :$ but I love MJHT, LNMDJ, KYPH, KZK, IPKKND, KMH erm yeah too many other shows :P

Movie : Ishq Vishq ,Vivah, Kal Ho Naa Ho, Kabhie khushi kabhie gham, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, and I can't think but obviously I have tooo manyyy! ^^

so one more and last question  to u that what was your first impression  of me after we talk the first time yaar ? 

I can't answer this question cos I don't even remember how we met :P I think we first met in IDIOT CC :| but I have no idea yaar! But we definitely got closer from this FC :$ tehe <3 and idk of first impression, but atm, your like one of the sweetest people I know who is always fun to be around with and awesome to talk with. The one who's always helpful and helps me AND others with homework as well :P ðŸ¤£ Your just amazing the way you are CC ;) muah!

And Tujhe pata haina CC about my blocking problem? Atm I can't see the sig but I will definitely check it out later :D and Thank youuu so much to aish for making it <3

Neeshoe thumbnail
Originally posted by: dia27

did u vote for yourself? i am guessing u did spam bud
ntext time me 😳

erm no! 😆 I didn't even know about this MOTW :P I mean I voted on the last one but no idea about this new one LOL
dia27 thumbnail
i uploaded for u on photobucket lol
 can u see now .

u are doing wonderful with questions lol  answer all of them soon. i wnat ask u more.