Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

WU 22 sept Murli back home

addicted1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😔Hi friends, hope u all r doing great! Regarding the past weeks track I stopped watching a few days ago! Had to watch it today cause of the WU, but i wish i  hadnt!

Todays epi starts Murli n Vani showing in the Companies guest house, where he brought her! Kuch to sharafat bachi Murli tum mein, sidhe ghar nahin le gaye! he explain her  to stay there n to ask the workers if anything needed! Not to forget giving her Bhashan how to live her life in future annoying to see him so happy n normal, smiling all the time 😡 ðŸ˜¡! Sudha # 2 happy n thankful,u helped me like a bhagwan, oh i knew, she is Sudha # 2,Murli leaves, not forgetting to tell someone working there to take good care of this girl! Where the hell is Bhushankaka or Amit? Missing both badly, agar woh hote to tum latey is larki ko idhar?
Murli reaches home, Dumrooh, Kamansi , Mridang n Veena sitting in the hall with Vihaan, Murli taking his son and kissing him, seems he misswed him really! murli tells his trip has been successfull business related n he got new orders as well yeh kab hua , kahan  hua aur kaise hua, thought he spent whole time to take care n save Vani! Kamansi sitting in their bedroom , Bauji happy that Murli seems happy n out of grief, but Kamla concerned it will not last cause in the house everything will remind him of Bharti, and she really talking to get him again married! Someone named her Kamini Kamla, and i have to say, she is Kamini, arey agar Bharti na bhi zinda hoti,abhi din bhi kitne hue hain aur jeh aurat already Vihaan ki stepmother ke baarey mein sooch rahi hai!!!
The factory worker entering Vanis room, bringing food, n telling her how nice Murli is, and what he has gone through, his wife missed, n he with a new born. Vani impressed!!!
Bharti in her room in the Ashram remebers the dialogue when Joginderbaba throws this scary men out! She comes to the conclusion, she has to go against Joginderbabas wish and just this scary man is able to help her! She tooks Krishnas pic, went to Joginderbabas Jopdhi, he is meditating, and in mute she seeks for his forgiveness! She went outside and anywhere there is this scary man , sitting at a fireplace with another scary man, holding a scull and doing some kind of pooja, seeing Bharti, he says, he knew she will come to meet him! For the following conversation friends i have to apologize, my hindi is too weak, i did not understand much, thts y i am going to tell u in short what i guess more than i understood!
Bharti ask him  he was thrown out of the Ashram and he tells her cause of his use of black magic, but he is the one who can help her, under the condition, she is not allowed to tell anysbody about it, otherwise he would not be able to help her! She agrees as there is no other way to go for her, but this tantric ask her to get him a kid to sacrifice ???? Not sure, but thts what i guess!!

Have a great weekend friends, I hope next weeks epis will be better than this weeks, but not much chances ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@addicted - Thanks for the update. I can totally understand how hard it must have been to patiently sit through the episode when all I did was fast forward most of the scenes in my PC. After a week long break, I decided to watch today's episode only to see what Bharti was going to say to that scary Baba. I was very upset when she said that she would do whatever it takes and whatever he asks her to do. That did it . Eventhough many of us feel like Bharti is a doormat I always liked her character and sided with her even when she was making not so smart decisions in the past. I was shocked and furious at Bharti when she agreed to that ridiculous idea of child sacrifice. That is something that no one would expect the character Bharti would do because so far Bharti is portrayed as someone who is kind, generous, warm, selfless and good natured. The CVs are really stupid to go against their lead character's nature to show something cruel and inhumane.

Like you I could n't bear to see Murli so excited and happy. I am not saying that he should be in devdas mode but what happened that changed him so much?? Seriously, is it this girl Vani who has brought in such a huge change in him?? Well if it yes, then I call Murli an ungreatful husband who did not do everything in his hands to find his wife but to cry for a few days and then finds comfort in helping some woman who to me in no shape or form could replace the pain and suffering he exhibited over the loss of his wife few days ago. So that's how long his love for Bharti lasts?? It is absolutely ridiculous the way the CVs have thrust these things upon Murli and Bharti.

The other weird thing that I noticed in one of the threads here is that the TRPs for BAVD is gone up and I was wondering who in their right minds is really appreciating this current track for this result which probably is making the CVs think that the viewers are in love with the current track. I know for sure I am not one of those and several of our friends here have the same feeling of aversion and disgust towards this current track.
Edited by kt25 - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi thanks for the update

i didnt see the episode  wud see repeat now and comment more

but as per the update bharti did it again

she is disobedient girl and has a mind of her own

i think cvs r portraying her as some high and mighty sort of person who thinks she is always right.

sorry to say this but her character has been like tht

nothing against juhi as she is fantastic actress bt  the character i think is quite dumb
wud comment more in some time
sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks addicted for the update! This would have been a painful one!! As much discomfort it caused me to watch it the 100 times you would have had to write it!!

Murli I want to kill him!!!! I know he needs to move on in life blah blah... But then its a serial right? When they can show all sorts of crap nonsense, they can also show he cries for a bit and they meet making the matter over! We would crib for the abrupt meeting but still it would have been over and done with! This is pulling the track like a rubber band, and by the looks of it it's losing its elasticity! He and joking with other women in just a night? Heeeiinnn??????? With Bharti itself it took him ages to get to be a friend with her! Murli, tell me Vani mein kya special hai? Dumb ass! He is such an ungrateful guy!!! Pal bhar mein bhool diya the love of your life! Does that mean did he ever love Bharti?? Just for the sake of second marriage he compromised and loved her after he assumed she died continued to love her for a few weeks. When he found a replacement, bhoola diya? Yeh kya hai drama?? Everything looks like a circus!

The scary Baba is doing nothing but taking our easily fooled Bharti for a jolly ride! Maze karo bachchi when you are in deep touble na tab samajh mein aayega better you would have sat with the already enough miseries you had! Silly goose couldn't she just sit in the Ashram instead of going to meet the scary Baba? She was even warned about his deeds plus she wasn't to comfortable with him around! But isn't Bharti always getting into problems? In reality, kya itne saare problems and miseries hoti hai kisi ke life mein? In this whole serial, khushi ke moments would have lasted only for barely 2 months!!!!

I'm amused as to what is Bharti made of? Nothing affects her, she loves this big wave of miseries always washing her away! Even if people have been through so many trials and tribulations, there is a certain breakpoint after which they would just explode and revolt! This Bharti is nothing like a punching bag, kitne chahe bhukke dete jao! I pity the character Bharti!

I'm so mad at the moment that I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the sorry state of this serial! As for the TRP its on the 87th rank, pretty low! CVs are only misinterpreting that the viewers are liking the track! I was told the CVs have a look at such forums and stuff to know people's views, so don't these BAVD ones have a peep in here?
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi i did see the repeat and i stand by what i said above

bharti character is of dumbest kind who doesnt want to listen to her well wishers and does what she thinks is right..

again i repeat nothing against juhi and i m only talking abt show and the character.

she is easily taken for a ride and as sumisa said she loves being punching bag..

leaving aside this i feel if this track has to end then it wud be when bharti in her idiotic frame of mind picks the baby for sacrifice and suddenly she wud have memory back and remember murli and her baby vihaan..   that shud trigger it and she wud stop bhoot baba and head back to agra to be with murli

only thing is that there is vani now in btwn

so that creates confusion

chatterbox thumbnail
one more thing

i realy dont like kamla character at all..

she is how u say total opportunist or what

these ppl had no money and the house was also old where they lived

now they r in mansion and this kamla is being maharani and doesnt even think what shud be done  to find bharti

and she is all set to bring a new mommy to vihaan and new wife for murli

i bet once she meets vani  she wud be delighted and push murli to marry her..

somehow i feel bharti is at total loss here and if bhoot baba plan fails he wud be the one to harm bharti...

crap how long this show wud go beats me
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update addicted