rashi/urmi not nominated

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
for negatives in ITA is a shock for me...dey r d most evil ppl on  tv ...evn more evil thn kans or raavan...ggrrr i hate thm sooo much..chk out d nominees 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
oh at 1st i was worried cz Giaa n Saathiya aren't nominated either as said they were...but then saw that these are juri awards list..so may be n the popular awards they might be included too..
josh18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but the most awesome!!!!!

SAATH NIBHANA KALAKARIYA is not nominated 🤣🤣🤣

@PRINCESSUNARA

saathiya doesn't nominated coz Gopi's dumbnesss, evil Rashi, stupid kalakariya, and disfunctional relationship.

if CV wanna show form the beginning of show, they portray Gopi is very kind, literate, devout, and kind housewife who always reveal Rashi's kalakariya. Maybe, Ehem who sincerely very love Gopi until he wanna sleep together with Gopi. Gia maybe nominated.
Edited by josh18 - 12 years ago
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope giaa is and hope she wins
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina_1234

for negatives in ITA is a shock for me...dey r d most evil ppl on tv ...evn more evil thn kans or raavan...ggrrr i hate thm sooo much..chk out d nominees

i think the award for negative is no value enough to urshi duo. There should be a award more than negative role award like maha yamarajji memorial award 😆 Edited by Dasuni - 12 years ago
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that shame sns not in any catago then why is on rank no1 
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree, wish they were nominated...
but hope Giaa gets an award for SNS!!!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: josh18

but the most awesome!!!!!

SAATH NIBHANA KALAKARIYA is not nominated 🤣🤣🤣

@PRINCESSUNARA

saathiya doesn't nominated coz Gopi's dumbnesss, evil Rashi, stupid kalakariya, and disfunctional relationship.

if CV wanna show form the beginning of show, they portray Gopi is very kind, literate, devout, and kind housewife who always reveal Rashi's kalakariya. Maybe, Ehem who sincerely very love Gopi until he wanna sleep together with Gopi. Gia maybe nominated.

well it is nominated..but in the popular category..n the dumbness of Gopi u r talking bat is not something easy to portray so impeccably.
Giaa is doing a mindblowing job with the character..therefore she deserves to be nominated.it is not the story line or a character's seriousness that counts..it is the acting done..n Gopi is a different league from every other character we have seen on TV
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonder why ahem wasn't nominated.. would like to see him get at least 1 award!!
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
actually i am happy that gia was not nominated especially after the last awards where her ego was shown that she was expecting the award,  i would have loved to see rashi n urmilla as negative character evil duo,  it time to get a award for Nazim   last year the ideal award would have been negative character   anyway hopefully soon we shall see a award for him