Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

I think it might be Padma Purohit

LoveIsDivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Barkha might be talking to Padma Purohit. She is the one to gain most from this entire scheme.

1. Radhika and Dev never becoming one - Rohan will get Radhika, while Barkha will get Dev
2. Rohan getting RajPurohiti and all respect in society.

Padma is insulted and betrayed by her own husband and Chayya and Dev. Dev has practically everything whatever Rohan wished for - RP and Radhika more importantly. She asks Rohan before throwing him out - what did you think, you will keep her against her wishes?  she cannot support her son in public, so hence the backdoor. Also when the truth of Chayya came out, she felt insulted and cheated. She felt that everything was lost for her. So she wants to make doubly sure that Dev does not repeat the same thing for her son. And she found her ally in Barkha.  Couple of things on ME - she says to Radhika to go from Southside door and couple other things. These all things point that she is playing her cards very closely and carefully. Not want to take a chance and expose her game. Because she cannot win openly, she is resorting to this tactics.

Having said that I want to say that I feel that it is not Padma. Because though she is insecure, I do not want her to be negative. I especially like the actress playing Padma and Barkha alone is enough for being negative. It should be Dai Amba or anyone but not Padma.
Edited by LoveIsDivine - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Somehow I doubt it Padma. Even today Barkha talks on the phone! And she told that Maheswari ruined her plans etc.
MaryamMary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First I thought Padma, but now I think it could be daima...& her mother...