Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

If tomorrow never comes... (Page 4)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

kool" kithe the...miss u dear...for ur jhakaas post...CryCry mein mazaa nahi aaraha tha. 

Me too man , am gonna MISS this excellent forum . Kya fundoo serial tha yaar , idiot colors channel .

thats part of my reason to mourn.. am gonna miss this experience.. sharing our convictions.. our thoughts.. debating on them.. everything.. everything that MB made us feel.. think.. do.. aaaggghhh I am gonna miss this forum... I hope there's some hope.. yup spread the word on fb if you are part of any MB gp.. and let ppl know.. most ppl dont even know its ending.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-khamosshhh

radhikarani IF-Rockerz
radhikarani
radhikarani

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
lvly vdo
btw is mailn in [email protected]
id wl hlp?
I dnt thnk so
jsk tym we maild bt nthng hapns

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhikarani

lvly vdo
btw is mailn in [email protected]
id wl hlp?
I dnt thnk so
jsk tym we maild bt nthng hapns

you asking the wrong person.. if u ask me..LOL I never mail feedbacks etc to channels coz I have no such assumption that they even care to listen.. loads of things go into the decision.. most imp money.. and in today's age no one wld care for any one's sentiments with money in line.. m sure they do know there is a niche to get MB 1.2 TRP.. at 11pm.. but Its to be seen if it meets their criteria of worthConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radhikarani

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Its just a weird feeling.. I feel hollow.. like something is amiss already.. does anyone else feel this way.. I just cant believe it.. there really wont be a IMV-D-CP story.. how can they... goshhh,,, its worse than a greek tragedy.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chandaursitarekhamosshhh-Faith-

Mizz_Sunshin3 Goldie
Mizz_Sunshin3
Mizz_Sunshin3

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
horrible decision by colorsDead 
why dont they respect good show  and stop running behind money and TRPs
good shows like MB will be cherished for years but shows like BB, people wont remember it once it ends.

i hate colorsAngry i feel era of good shows will never come in telly industry if channels like colors, exists.

i am feeling sad for makers of MB,who dared to present good story. Unhappy 
wish there is one channel that supports good shows not TRPs.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chandaursitarekhamosshhh-Faith-sonali.19281

chandaursitare Senior Member
chandaursitare
chandaursitare

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Its just a weird feeling.. I feel hollow.. like something is amiss already.. does anyone else feel this way.. I just cant believe it.. there really wont be a IMV-D-CP story.. how can they... goshhh,,, its worse than a greek tragedy.. 

I completely relate to the emptiness!.. I feel as if we have been cheated. I put up with the VS crap because I thought CP track was next.. but I just can't believe we won't get to see CP-IMV-D track.. 

Now I know why D found out about IMV being behind VS split I guess. 

I was excited to see how VD would get together too.. was craving to see their camaraderie again.. but alas. Is there a chance of them moving it to the weekends?? I'll even take once a week.

-Faith-sonali.19281khamosshhh

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

horrible decision by colorsDead 
why dont they respect good show  and stop running behind money and TRPs
good shows like MB will be cherished for years but shows like BB, people wont remember it once it ends.

i hate colorsAngry i feel era of good shows will never come in telly industry if channels like colors, exists.

i am feeling sad for makers of MB,who dared to present good story. Unhappy 
wish there is one channel that supports good shows not TRPs.Ouch

I was just reading TOI and this title caught my eye

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Audience-is-not-ready-for-intelligent-shows-Aasif-Sheikh/articleshow/10092533.cms

the guy says in his last sentence..
 TV may be growing as a medium but our audience is not. They are not ready for better and intelligent shows, they are mostly happy and content with their saas-bahu dramas."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chandaursitareMizz_Sunshin3khamosshhh-Faith-

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaursitare

Originally posted by sonali.19281

I completely relate to the emptiness!.. I feel as if we have been cheated. I put up with the VS crap because I thought CP track was next.. but I just can't believe we won't get to see CP-IMV-D track.. 

Now I know why D found out about IMV being behind VS split I guess. 

I was excited to see how VD would get together too.. was craving to see their camaraderie again.. but alas. Is there a chance of them moving it to the weekends?? I'll even take once a week.

@bold: thats where I am too.. give us an hr a weekend.. thts it.. I'll take tht anyday.. just to see the REAL CORE STORY surface.. between IMV-D thro CP.. not just us.. I feel IMV is being cheated too.. how can he not be discovered.. the anguish in him.. the layers.. for him to get mukti someone has to know the bandhan tht has tied him.. that ties him.. wat abt tht.. is he destined to gulp down tht burden and just go thro a superficial redemption of guilt.. thats just NOT THE SAME.. exactly VO telling her the truth was a dire measure the makers had to take coz they knew they had at best 8 epis.. to wrap it up.. sigh.. and when do they declare it.. on the last day of the shoot.. tht btw ppl MB is done and dusted.. bye bye..Angry

Idk.. if I feel motivated enough.. I may end up writing the progression of IMV-D-CP.. VD the way I wanted.. if we don't get a proper closure.. depends on the time I can spare.. but I just cant live this down.. not getting a closure for IMV-CP story.. Confused

chandaursitarekhamosshhh-Faith-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index