If tomorrow never comes... (Page 2)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

very nice post sonu, i wish i could say but i am so p right now
i am still hoping kii kuch miracle ho jaaye

apna bhi kuch aisa hi haal hain paaji..LOL I dont believe in miracles.. but just hoping.. ki I am proved wrong. .tht even if they made it a weekly for n hr on sat or sun.. I wld wait for tht...itna to kar hi sakte hain.. hum jaise giney chuno ke liye.. who watch one show once in a whileLOL sigh no IMV.. I still cant imagine..Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-intruderfastkhamosshhh

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

apna bhi kuch aisa hi haal hain paaji..LOL I dont believe in miracles.. but just hoping.. ki I am proved wrong. .tht even if they made it a weekly for n hr on sat or sun.. I wld wait for tht...itna to kar hi sakte hain.. hum jaise giney chuno ke liye.. who watch one show once in a whileLOL sigh no IMV.. I still cant imagine..Confused

i know , no show has touched me like the way mb has
and really if it has to end atleast it should have a fitting end  and not a fast wrap up
maybe there is a lot going on between producers and channels, official confirmation has still not come so i am still keeping some of my hopes

-Faith-sonali.19281khamosshhh

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonali.19281

i know , no show has touched me like the way mb has
and really if it has to end atleast it should have a fitting end  and not a fast wrap up
maybe there is a lot going on between producers and channels, official confirmation has still not come so i am still keeping some of my hopes

it will be heigts of chichorapanti.. if they suddenly decide to end it next week.. without a proper confirmation.. or just dont give one.. the ph and the creatives deserve much better treatment. kya natak laga rakha hain.. if tht shivaji show moves to weekdays.. to weekend slot to khali hain na.. BB shows at 10 on weekends.. so give any weekend slot.. even once a week bhi chalega.. the makers know how to keep it grippingBig smile

-Faith-khamosshhhmbloves

mbloves IF-Sizzlerz
mbloves
mbloves

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

sorry " n.. h...," nahi likh pa rahi hu,esha face book to yehi kah raha hai.Cry...Cry. but still...hopeee Starishwer kareStar mera weekend DeadDead  gaya...& party bhi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
mb loves.. wats esha's fb sayin.. LOL any confirmation from the actor's end.. I am sure they wld feel even worse..
mbloves IF-Sizzlerz
mbloves
mbloves

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
sonali , baaAngry ke pravachan ka asar udher bhi fb mein ho rahe hai.ROFL.ROFL,sorry confirmation nahi hai.. but  pravachan se lag raha hai..LOL LOL..but i still ..."hopes"
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I have actually prayed to GOD that let this serial be on . Yeah , u won't believe it , but i did . On any other channel theres RUBBISH . Rubbish shows and reality shows bas . Only MB was different . Not a single SLAP SCENE in the serial for starters . Totally non bitchy women . Strong males who were NOT controlled by women for a change but held their own . Excellent meaningful dialogues . Different perspectives about life .  Spiritual element in its most refined form...no crudities about GOD and his wrath . 

And most of all ...IMV . Best character . Complex , frightening and fascinating . The strangest human to be sketched in a TV show . Passionate , dutiful , professional to the core , impersonal to the hilt , dead and alive at the SAME time . Intensely REAL , who spoke the TRUTH all the time as he LIED . The way he read life ? Devki cud sit at his feet and try to grasp some of his gems instead of reading that book . 

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 23 September 2011 at 10:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-sonali.19281khamosshhhmbloves

mbloves IF-Sizzlerz
mbloves
mbloves

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Cry
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I have actually prayed to GOD that let this serial be on . Yeah , u won't believe it , but i did . On any other channel theres RUBBISH . Rubbish shows and reality shows bas . Only MB was different . Not a single SLAP SCENE in the serial for starters . Totally non bitchy women . Strong males who were NOT controlled by women for a change but held their own . Excellent meaningful dialogues . Different perspectives about life .  Spiritual element in its most refined form...no crudities about GOD and his wrath . 

And most of all ...IMV . Best character . Complex , frightening and fascinating . The strangest human to be sketched in a TV show . Passionate , dutiful , professional to the core , impersonal to the hilt , dead and alive at the SAME time . Intensely REAL , who spoke the TRUTH all the time as he LIED . The way he read life ? Devki cud sit at his feet and try to grasp some of his gems instead of reading that book . 

"kool" kithe the...miss u dear...for ur jhakaas post...CryCry mein mazaa nahi aaraha tha. 

-Faith-koolsadhu1000khamosshhh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index