Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

horrible decision by colors🀒 
why dont they respect good show  and stop running behind money and TRPs
good shows like MB will be cherished for years but shows like BB, people wont remember it once it ends.

i hate colors😑 i feel era of good shows will never come in telly industry if channels like colors, exists.

i am feeling sad for makers of MB,who dared to present good story. πŸ˜” 
wish there is one channel that supports good shows not TRPs.

I was just reading TOI and this title caught my eye

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Audience-is-not-ready-for-intelligent-shows-Aasif-Sheikh/articleshow/10092533.cms

the guy says in his last sentence..
 TV may be growing as a medium but our audience is not. They are not ready for better and intelligent shows, they are mostly happy and content with their saas-bahu dramas."
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandaursitare

I completely relate to the emptiness!.. I feel as if we have been cheated. I put up with the VS crap because I thought CP track was next.. but I just can't believe we won't get to see CP-IMV-D track.. 

Now I know why D found out about IMV being behind VS split I guess. 

I was excited to see how VD would get together too.. was craving to see their camaraderie again.. but alas. Is there a chance of them moving it to the weekends?? I'll even take once a week.

@bold: thats where I am too.. give us an hr a weekend.. thts it.. I'll take tht anyday.. just to see the REAL CORE STORY surface.. between IMV-D thro CP.. not just us.. I feel IMV is being cheated too.. how can he not be discovered.. the anguish in him.. the layers.. for him to get mukti someone has to know the bandhan tht has tied him.. that ties him.. wat abt tht.. is he destined to gulp down tht burden and just go thro a superficial redemption of guilt.. thats just NOT THE SAME.. exactly VO telling her the truth was a dire measure the makers had to take coz they knew they had at best 8 epis.. to wrap it up.. sigh.. and when do they declare it.. on the last day of the shoot.. tht btw ppl MB is done and dusted.. bye bye..😑

Idk.. if I feel motivated enough.. I may end up writing the progression of IMV-D-CP.. VD the way I wanted.. if we don't get a proper closure.. depends on the time I can spare.. but I just cant live this down.. not getting a closure for IMV-CP story.. πŸ˜•
chandaursitare thumbnail
8 episodes is definitely not enough to tie all the lose ends.. they could have kept it going for way longer without turning into a saas bahu saga where all that happens is people dying and coming back. I can't imagine how the cast and crew behind MB must be feeling. It's worse for them. 

It is unfair to IMV. I didn't want D to find out about swing air.. I almost wish they would not let anyone find out about CP.. not like this.. it won't be proper I feel. But I don't know. This whole news is just messing with my head. 

I would love to read it if you do! Why couldn't they give the CVs some more time if they did have to end it? Ugh..
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandaursitare

8 episodes is definitely not enough to tie all the lose ends.. they could have kept it going for way longer without turning into a saas bahu saga where all that happens is people dying and coming back. I can't imagine how the cast and crew behind MB must be feeling. It's worse for them. 

It is unfair to IMV. I didn't want D to find out about swing air.. I almost wish they would not let anyone find out about CP.. not like this.. it won't be proper I feel. But I don't know. This whole news is just messing with my head. 

I would love to read it if you do! Why couldn't they give the CVs some more time if they did have to end it? Ugh..

I stll hope they do give the CVs sometime.. they havent yer declared the end date.. and yes IMV-CP-D angle will take a while.. if they get there at all.. so I guess they will just keep it simple by not gettign there.. thts why IMV bought Baa's theory and said I wont move in tht direction anymore.. how on hell can D find out abt IMV-CP and deal with CP being alive and coming to a reconciliation to help IMV out of this.. 

I just hope they dont end hopelessly.. like wuthering heights.. where Heathcliff dies alone in the room.. I just hope they dont show tht in haste.. I wont be able to take tht.. for everything IMV stood for.. he needs a symbolic mukti.. not a literal one.. karmic nirvana.. not physical... no way..
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is better d PH end d show pronto, instead of wrapping up d show by rushing thru all d incomplete tracks. Then at least we'll hv d satisfaction of knowing dat it's incomplete nd hope dat it may continue someday...

Ya Sonali I don't know y dey channel can't gv 1 measly hour out of their 27*7 hrs of meaningless shows...dat's not asking 4 a lot. 😑
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

πŸ˜†awww Kools.. Am gonna miss this.. the way you say it on all in your direct no-nonsense.. manner.. the way you see IMV.. its impeccable.. am sure the makers achieved what they wanted in some of our perspective.. 

and you prayed.. thts cute..πŸ˜ƒ I cant pray  for anything in the world.. will only try my best to reconcile with reality.. but heck why MB.. why cant any channel just have one show maybe at an inconsequential time as charity to the intellectual viewers.. much like IMVs corporate community service scheme.. give us the weekend slot. .we are happy.. we dont want it 4 days if we can get a day worth.. but let the show reach a natural climax.. not a rushed one where we can only be left imagining what the natural progression would have been.. gaahhh the WHAT IF.. HATE THAT

hahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† arre no , i am anything but cute in real life . but a good serial is my NEED after a hard days work . Honestly , I tried many serials , yes , even HISTORICAL ones after I found that Ekta Kapoor ones r initially addictive [ they have excellent hooks but later become SO MESSY that one starts questioning ones own intelligence for falling for it] ...so what was I saying , yeah , I decided to watch HISTORICAL ones [ Chandragupta Maurya as he is one of my fav emperors due to his Guru Shishya relation with Chanakya} only to find that they r overdramatized too . For instance Ambhi has been made out to be a villain in the serial when he was a great KIng ...simply coz his policies were different ...he made peace with Alexander . They showed all imaginary stories about a rivalry existing between Ambhi and Chandragupta since Gurukul days etc etc ...I HATE it when sumone LIES about History ...my fav subject in school .

Then I found this . I really loved it . Show it in afternoon or only during weekend .Chalega  man .

About the praying πŸ˜† hahaha , I unashamedly pray by taking one sec off from whatever I do when its MY NEED . Be it a sick friend , my application to job , wanting ANYTHIng ...it takes one mental moment bas . Am still very very kiddish that way .πŸ˜†
mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
kool dear may be colors ne"i m not sure" but via shobhana desai mb fb..before6 hour news may be afternoon slot mil jaaye.look mb site( google) yes. day news about mb off nahi hai...it mean ...still some hope... alive...ishwer kare.till now colors & sd pro & actors no offical conformation...on the fb .i pray...plz colors think again2...ladoo batenge...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..but bad newsper, don't a*e ...ttud.Edited by mbloves - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssshhh

It is better d PH end d show pronto, instead of wrapping up d show by rushing thru all d incomplete tracks. Then at least we'll hv d satisfaction of knowing dat it's incomplete nd hope dat it may continue someday...

Ya Sonali I don't know y dey channel can't gv 1 measly hour out of their 27*7 hrs of meaningless shows...dat's not asking 4 a lot. 😑

ya Munira.. At this point idk whats better.. just scrapping it mid way.. or rushing thro the core in 2-3 weeks.. they atleast need 2 months.. to dwell on IMV-CP-D story even by Vipul Mehta's storytelling pace.. and I wld really like Deepti Naval back and at least one CP-D scene.. JUST ONE.. just imagining that and the IMV-D scene in the end gives me goosebumps.. coz much like Viraj D cant tell IMV if you love someone you should be happy if she is happy.. IMV had no reasons to believe CP was happy and to him Parimita is jut escaping.. that angle needs to be dealt with sensitively.. and I trust the makers to show it right but they  need time... 

yes like I have been saying.. if afternoon is tough.. once a weekend.. the thing is lot of mbb viewers are males and working women.. not the sit at homes.. so MB in theory should only run in the evenings.. on weekends if thts wat it takes.. 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

hahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† arre no , i am anything but cute in real life . but a good serial is my NEED after a hard days work . Honestly , I tried many serials , yes , even HISTORICAL ones after I found that Ekta Kapoor ones r initially addictive [ they have excellent hooks but later become SO MESSY that one starts questioning ones own intelligence for falling for it] ...so what was I saying , yeah , I decided to watch HISTORICAL ones [ Chandragupta Maurya as he is one of my fav emperors due to his Guru Shishya relation with Chanakya} only to find that they r overdramatized too . For instance Ambhi has been made out to be a villain in the serial when he was a great KIng ...simply coz his policies were different ...he made peace with Alexander . They showed all imaginary stories about a rivalry existing between Ambhi and Chandragupta since Gurukul days etc etc ...I HATE it when sumone LIES about History ...my fav subject in school .

Then I found this . I really loved it . Show it in afternoon or only during weekend .Chalega  man .

About the praying πŸ˜† hahaha , I unashamedly pray by taking one sec off from whatever I do when its MY NEED . Be it a sick friend , my application to job , wanting ANYTHIng ...it takes one mental moment bas . Am still very very kiddish that way .πŸ˜†

I swear one good show is my need.. at the end of the day for my vent of sensibilities outside science.. I need that balance to maintain tht sanity in research.. otherwise it can bog me down..i have decided tht if there is no MB I will invest tht time in either reading or writing..πŸ˜† I dont even think I wld bother with any of the mythos or historical shows now.. coz they just show things in a unidimensional manner.. stretching moralities everywhere.. arey no emperor was only moralistic... I remember watching a chanakya series on DD back in the days as a kid.. and I loved tht.. imagine if they try making Mahabharat now.. yucks.. they will glorify pandavas and villfy kauravs and shakuni.. what a travesty.. what worked for the BR Chopra version was they showed everyone real..with flaws.. they showed that side of Duryodhan that felt he was wronged.. it was rather objective.. sigh

I generally dont pray.. πŸ˜† so I feel bad for turning to god in times of need.. I just leave it to my karma.. and besides mom's there to cover up for my lack of praying and traditional sentiments.. I can imagine I wld typically be slotted in a hindi show.. as a western clothes wearing. disrespectful of culture spoilt maybe vampish girl🀣🀣 besides what good am  I anyways as a heroine if I dont wear salwars with 9 yard long dupatta.. flowing endlessly and catching the hero's face🀣🀣 so sidey scheming vamp it is.. for me and you🀣
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mbloves

kool dear may be colors ne"i m not sure" but via shobhana desai mb fb..before6 hour news may be afternoon slot mil jaaye.look mb site( google) yes. day news about mb off nahi hai...it mean ...still some hope... alive...ishwer kare.till now colors & sd pro & actors no offical conformation...on the fb .i pray...plz colors think again2...ladoo batenge...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..but bad newsper, don't a*e ...ttud.

we all are hoping for a good news mbloves.. trust me all of us idiots who either dont pray or believe in miracles..are HOPING for fairness to prevail for the team.. the show.. and us..