Cgm lekar v pareshan hu. Voha wrng hist dikha rahe h aur mb to kya kahu! *cry*
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by radhikarani

yes!! Mood kharab ho gaya..
Cgm lekar v pareshan hu. Voha wrng hist dikha rahe h aur mb to kya kahu! *cry*

voice ur opinion on FB page it may help 
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I have actually prayed to GOD that let this serial be on . Yeah , u won't believe it , but i did . On any other channel theres RUBBISH . Rubbish shows and reality shows bas . Only MB was different . Not a single SLAP SCENE in the serial for starters . Totally non bitchy women . Strong males who were NOT controlled by women for a change but held their own . Excellent meaningful dialogues . Different perspectives about life .  Spiritual element in its most refined form...no crudities about GOD and his wrath . 

And most of all ...IMV . Best character . Complex , frightening and fascinating . The strangest human to be sketched in a TV show . Passionate , dutiful , professional to the core , impersonal to the hilt , dead and alive at the SAME time . Intensely REAL , who spoke the TRUTH all the time as he LIED . The way he read life ? Devki cud sit at his feet and try to grasp some of his gems instead of reading that book . 

😆awww Kools.. Am gonna miss this.. the way you say it on all in your direct no-nonsense.. manner.. the way you see IMV.. its impeccable.. am sure the makers achieved what they wanted in some of our perspective.. 

and you prayed.. thts cute..😃 I cant pray  for anything in the world.. will only try my best to reconcile with reality.. but heck why MB.. why cant any channel just have one show maybe at an inconsequential time as charity to the intellectual viewers.. much like IMVs corporate community service scheme.. give us the weekend slot. .we are happy.. we dont want it 4 days if we can get a day worth.. but let the show reach a natural climax.. not a rushed one where we can only be left imagining what the natural progression would have been.. gaahhh the WHAT IF.. HATE THAT

koi mujhse baat karo. Am sad

we are all in it together buddy.. if we have to mourn the loss of our fave show meeting an end like this.. we will do it together.. reminds me of the song.. I once posted for VD.. on togetherness.. I woke up this morning and turned on the radio.. and it was the first song playing.. here goes.. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6wC-2nfb7I[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

kool" kithe the...miss u dear...for ur jhakaas post...😭😭 mein mazaa nahi aaraha tha. 

Me too man , am gonna MISS this excellent forum . Kya fundoo serial tha yaar , idiot colors channel .

thats part of my reason to mourn.. am gonna miss this experience.. sharing our convictions.. our thoughts.. debating on them.. everything.. everything that MB made us feel.. think.. do.. aaaggghhh I am gonna miss this forum... I hope there's some hope.. yup spread the word on fb if you are part of any MB gp.. and let ppl know.. most ppl dont even know its ending.. 
lvly vdo
btw is mailn in [email protected]
id wl hlp?
I dnt thnk so
jsk tym we maild bt nthng hapns

lvly vdo
btw is mailn in [email protected]
id wl hlp?
I dnt thnk so
jsk tym we maild bt nthng hapns

you asking the wrong person.. if u ask me..😆 I never mail feedbacks etc to channels coz I have no such assumption that they even care to listen.. loads of things go into the decision.. most imp money.. and in today's age no one wld care for any one's sentiments with money in line.. m sure they do know there is a niche to get MB 1.2 TRP.. at 11pm.. but Its to be seen if it meets their criteria of worth😕
Its just a weird feeling.. I feel hollow.. like something is amiss already.. does anyone else feel this way.. I just cant believe it.. there really wont be a IMV-D-CP story.. how can they... goshhh,,, its worse than a greek tragedy.. 
horrible decision by colors🤢 
why dont they respect good show  and stop running behind money and TRPs
good shows like MB will be cherished for years but shows like BB, people wont remember it once it ends.

i hate colors😡 i feel era of good shows will never come in telly industry if channels like colors, exists.

i am feeling sad for makers of MB,who dared to present good story. ðŸ˜” 
wish there is one channel that supports good shows not TRPs.

Originally posted by sonali.19281

Its just a weird feeling.. I feel hollow.. like something is amiss already.. does anyone else feel this way.. I just cant believe it.. there really wont be a IMV-D-CP story.. how can they... goshhh,,, its worse than a greek tragedy.. 

I completely relate to the emptiness!.. I feel as if we have been cheated. I put up with the VS crap because I thought CP track was next.. but I just can't believe we won't get to see CP-IMV-D track.. 

Now I know why D found out about IMV being behind VS split I guess. 

I was excited to see how VD would get together too.. was craving to see their camaraderie again.. but alas. Is there a chance of them moving it to the weekends?? I'll even take once a week.