Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: intruderfast

i know , no show has touched me like the way mb has
and really if it has to end atleast it should have a fitting end  and not a fast wrap up
maybe there is a lot going on between producers and channels, official confirmation has still not come so i am still keeping some of my hopes

it will be heigts of chichorapanti.. if they suddenly decide to end it next week.. without a proper confirmation.. or just dont give one.. the ph and the creatives deserve much better treatment. kya natak laga rakha hain.. if tht shivaji show moves to weekdays.. to weekend slot to khali hain na.. BB shows at 10 on weekends.. so give any weekend slot.. even once a week bhi chalega.. the makers know how to keep it gripping😃
mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

very nice post sonu, i wish i could say but i am so p right now
i am still hoping kii kuch miracle ho jaaye

sorry " n.. h...," nahi likh pa rahi hu,esha face book to yehi kah raha hai.😭...😭. but still...hopeee ⭐️ishwer kare⭐️ mera weekend 🤢🤢  gaya...& party bhi.
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mb loves.. wats esha's fb sayin.. 😆 any confirmation from the actor's end.. I am sure they wld feel even worse..
mbloves thumbnail
sonali , baa😡 ke pravachan ka asar udher bhi fb mein ho rahe hai.🤣.🤣,sorry confirmation nahi hai.. but  pravachan se lag raha hai..😆 😆..but i still ..."hopes"
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have actually prayed to GOD that let this serial be on . Yeah , u won't believe it , but i did . On any other channel theres RUBBISH . Rubbish shows and reality shows bas . Only MB was different . Not a single SLAP SCENE in the serial for starters . Totally non bitchy women . Strong males who were NOT controlled by women for a change but held their own . Excellent meaningful dialogues . Different perspectives about life .  Spiritual element in its most refined form...no crudities about GOD and his wrath . 

And most of all ...IMV . Best character . Complex , frightening and fascinating . The strangest human to be sketched in a TV show . Passionate , dutiful , professional to the core , impersonal to the hilt , dead and alive at the SAME time . Intensely REAL , who spoke the TRUTH all the time as he LIED . The way he read life ? Devki cud sit at his feet and try to grasp some of his gems instead of reading that book . 

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
mbloves thumbnail
😭
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

I have actually prayed to GOD that let this serial be on . Yeah , u won't believe it , but i did . On any other channel theres RUBBISH . Rubbish shows and reality shows bas . Only MB was different . Not a single SLAP SCENE in the serial for starters . Totally non bitchy women . Strong males who were NOT controlled by women for a change but held their own . Excellent meaningful dialogues . Different perspectives about life .  Spiritual element in its most refined form...no crudities about GOD and his wrath . 

And most of all ...IMV . Best character . Complex , frightening and fascinating . The strangest human to be sketched in a TV show . Passionate , dutiful , professional to the core , impersonal to the hilt , dead and alive at the SAME time . Intensely REAL , who spoke the TRUTH all the time as he LIED . The way he read life ? Devki cud sit at his feet and try to grasp some of his gems instead of reading that book . 

"kool" kithe the...miss u dear...for ur jhakaas post...😭😭 mein mazaa nahi aaraha tha. 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
kool" kithe the...miss u dear...for ur jhakaas post...😭😭 mein mazaa nahi aaraha tha. 

Me too man , am gonna MISS this excellent forum . Kya fundoo serial tha yaar , idiot colors channel .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
koi mujhse baat karo. Am sad
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey dear dont get sad 

still there are some hopes for MB to get saved 😔
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail