If tomorrow never comes...

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
If tomorrow never comes..
will she know how much I loved her..
Did I try in every way..to show her everyday
that she's my only one..

Yes we heard it.. our fave show will meet an untimely death.. will be killed mercilessly but the silver lining is.. the HEROES.. MB and its makers still gave a valiant fight till the end.. did not and will not bow down from their convictions.. 

So as I sit down to look at the situation I know from before that channels never care for a niche audience.. never will and frankly I am selfish enough not to spend my time or have any sense of accountability for them and their psyche.. people or things I care about I wanna have accountability for..like 

this show.MB. 
the makers.. Vipul mehta, viral shah. mihir bhuta and many others
the characters- I.M Virani, Chandraprabha, Devki.. and all the others who are someone or other's faves..
the impeccable and surreal storytelling.. the haunting score that will remain with us.. tadi raaa.. or sarii raaa .. πŸ˜ƒ

So if tomorrow really did not come for MB.. wld we have told it how much we loved it.. how much we  care.. 

And if my time on earth were thro..
and she must face this world without me
And is the love I gave her in the past..
gonna be enough to last..
If tomorrow never comes..

thats what matters to the makers.. that they affected the rare few hearts and minds they touched..that  we appreciate their effort of going against the tide..we salute their convictions and valor of fighting till the end.. against the mundane system.. to die but not bow down.. 

if tomorrow never comes for MB... I want the makers to know that they have given us enough.. to last.. in our minds.. they could have changed Shiv Subramaniam.. they didn't. it could have become a dragfest .. it didn't.. they give us every reason to love and respect MB and be PROUD of this show.. 

So tell that someone that you love
Just what you're thinking of
If tomorrow never comes

So lets take this opportunity.. in this very post if thts what it takes.. to celebrate the spirit of MB.. the spirit of this forum (coz this forum is undoubtedly the BEST I have come across on IF) .. of the few of us.. of our discussion.. of what we took and gave MB and what it means to us.. 

coz much like MB they can kill us.. but not defeat our spirit.. So lets start.. if its just a week.. then so be it.. let's enjoy this week.. and LIVE MB.. 

HAIL MB for giving me DARK LORD.. what's your reasonπŸ˜†
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Song credit-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pog2n9o5zs[/YOUTUBE]
chandaursitare thumbnail
I'm sad and it seems unreal. Maybe if the show had come on another channel.. πŸ˜”

I am grateful to the cast and crew for giving us a good show with an actual story, fascinating characters, and lovely performances. I was most interested in Chandraprabh-IMV lives, but it is ok. I am happy it lasted for this long.  We will enjoy the last few episodes.  πŸ˜Š But am surely boycotting colors. πŸ€’
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ah sonali it seems I'm d first one 2 comment. 😊

1 of my main reasons 4 not watching soaps on TV is that I can't relate to evn  a single character nd dat's coz usually d characters r pretty badly etched. But exactly d opposite was d case in MB.

Not only d leads but all d char.s r well defined nd that was what made me empathize wid a more grey than white char like IMV ( ya my love 4 IMV is alive nd kickingπŸ˜‰) as well as an innocent nd naive char lyk Devki. Applaud an almost non-entity like PK nd dread d entry of Chinu, knowing ke ab kissi ke shamat aane wali hai. Understand d conflict within Baa nd simply adore d protectiveness and d subtle strength of Charu. Admire d serenity nd wisdom of CP and sympathise 4 a guilt-ridden nd helpless BB. Mourn 4  d man tht V had once been, but at d same tym feel 4 his turmoil nd angst 4 his unrequited love. Feel helpless watching Sid torn between his love 4 painting, so ridiculed by his dad nd trying 2 b a son his dad wants him to b. Pity Rajvi 4 finally getting d relationship she longed 4 frm her husband, but unable 2 tell him d truth abt her past whn tht past is threatening d very thing she longed for! Respect Sabina 4 seeing d futility of her nd V's love. Understand Sonal nd Manhar as well as (πŸ˜† forgot d other daughter's name) wht's-her-name 4 standing up 4 their contrasting beliefs.

The main heroes of MB r its dailogue writers, script writers nd all d creatives. But an additional pat on d back for the makers...take a bow...for envisaging such a quality show nd standing by their conviction till d end.

Also must say tht d show was very well complemented by dis fantastic forum nd dis MB forum in fact gv a good competition 2 d show, coz d discusions were simply awesome nd did outdo d show many a times.πŸ˜ƒ

Thnxs Sonali our main lead in dis forumπŸ˜‰, Kools, Anmol, Faith nd all d rest for making MB more enjoyable nd giving it dat extra dimension.πŸ˜‰

My song 2 all d forum members

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83m_ihvWjsQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very bad dcisn.
Cnt belive
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandaursitare

I'm sad and it seems unreal. Maybe if the show had come on another channel.. πŸ˜”

I am grateful to the cast and crew for giving us a good show with an actual story, fascinating characters, and lovely performances. I was most interested in Chandraprabh-IMV lives, but it is ok. I am happy it lasted for this long.  We will enjoy the last few episodes.  πŸ˜Š But am surely boycotting colors. πŸ€’

exactly chanda.. (LOL your ID has CP in it.. seeπŸ˜‰) thats the thing.. we are MB lovers.. we can't live with that negativity.. and fall prey to standard channel practices.. we are above that.. we are stronger and more intelligent.. we understand no petition wld ever figure.. LOL

from the day MB started and I started loving this show.. I was amazed how this show even made it but from tht day onwards I knew the clock was ticking on mb.. m surprised it lasted 10 months.. wld have loved to see all the stories been given respectful closures.. but I had told myself this show will never run its fair time from the beginning so it doesnt really come across as a surprise to me.. how it happened.. such a short notice.. still appalls me.. and its harder for me to reconcile than I thought..I did get really involved in the process.. I knew it was unhealthy but thanks to vipul, viral, mihir, shiv sir.. etc.. I cldnt help itπŸ˜†
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssshhh

Ah sonali it seems I'm d first one 2 comment. 😊

1 of my main reasons 4 not watching soaps on TV is that I can't relate to evn  a single character nd dat's coz usually d characters r pretty badly etched. But exactly d opposite was d case in MB.

Not only d leads but all d char.s r well defined nd that was what made me empathize wid a more grey than white char like IMV ( ya my love 4 IMV is alive nd kickingπŸ˜‰) as well as an innocent nd naive char lyk Devki. Applaud an almost non-entity like PK nd dread d entry of Chinu, knowing ke ab kissi ke shamat aane wali hai. Understand d conflict within Baa nd simply adore d protectiveness and d subtle strength of Charu. Admire d serenity nd wisdom of CP and sympathise 4 a guilt-ridden nd helpless BB. Mourn 4  d man tht V had once been, but at d same tym feel 4 his turmoil nd angst 4 his unrequited love. Feel helpless watching Sid torn between his love 4 painting, so ridiculed by his dad nd trying 2 b a son his dad wants him to b. Pity Rajvi 4 finally getting d relationship she longed 4 frm her husband, but unable 2 tell him d truth abt her past whn tht past is threatening d very thing she longed for! Respect Sabina 4 seeing d futility of her nd V's love. Understand Sonal nd Manhar as well as (πŸ˜† forgot d other daughter's name) wht's-her-name 4 standing up 4 their contrasting beliefs.

The main heroes of MB r its dailogue writers, script writers nd all d creatives. But an additional pat on d back for the makers...take a bow...for envisaging such a quality show nd standing by their conviction till d end.

Also must say tht d show was very well complemented by dis fantastic forum nd dis MB forum in fact gv a good competition 2 d show, coz d discusions were simply awesome nd did outdo d show many a times.πŸ˜ƒ

Thnxs Sonali our main lead in dis forumπŸ˜‰, Kools, Anmol, Faith nd all d rest for making MB more enjoyable nd giving it dat extra dimension.πŸ˜‰

My song 2 all d forum members

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83m_ihvWjsQ[/YOUTUBE]

yes munira.. har pal yaha hum jee bhar ke jeeyenge..πŸ˜† we have made the most of this show on this forum.. some of us.. found a real vent to our beliefs and convictions thro this show.. and are we mighty pleased for that.. πŸ˜ƒ

what you wrote about the show and characters.. reminded me of my 1ST POST on this forum.. and i actually dug it out..πŸ˜†

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1675182

I had said back then. I love the show for entirety.. for having no pretentions.. each character was grey, flawed, driven by their conviction.. but the story-telling had us hooked.. coz we suspended any disbelief we cld have and watched and raved.. sigh.. yes all the character you pointed out.. besides even Gaurav our chotha packet.. Viraj the wronged man with layers.. that turned edgy.. but yet commanded respect.. master with his cheeky retrospective lines.. 

I still remember the jab billi mala pherne lage to samjho chuho ki basti mein shamat ayi hain

thats the magic of MB.. I took something from each and every character.. this is a rare show that moved me so much.. and even more a rare forum that made me write so much.. I have always been lazy to express myself.. on any other show although being on IF for 4 yrs.. coz nothing I watched remotely got me involved intellectually.. apart from R.com.. but I always caught it late so never bothered to write abt it.. πŸ˜†

I am soo glad that the 10 months of mb has given us so much to appreciate and love.. and no one can strip us of that.. I shall if I want any time relive those epis time and again.. you wont believe I got my mom and even dad intrigued that I was watching a show and loving it.. they started following it ever since Deepti Naval walked in.. both have seriously got hooked as well..  for different reasonsπŸ˜†.. but both of them love IMV/ Shiv Sir.. In fact sometimes we talk on the phone on a context of the past and conviction battles and relate it to our life and deviate on our personal convictions.. πŸ˜† how real it is.. thats something I have never told anyone on the forum.. I feel even more sad to break the news to my mom now..πŸ˜† she was eagerly awaitign the IMV-CP-D angle..

as for the forum.. UNDOUBTEDLY the BEST forum we have collectively been a part of.. everyone had something to contribute in terms of intellectual discussions, debates sometimes cheeky lines (kool's gemsπŸ˜†) or just quirky humor..

I guess we may just need a post once MB is over.. for all the forum ppl and take our game fwd on the IMV, D, CP, Sabina, Charu etc of the forum.. I am defo gonna make one one Vintage MB and fave scenes.. so we can spend sometime with each other.. coz eventually we all will lose touch.. MB was our link..πŸ˜‰ but trust me.. its been such a nice stint here.. gahhh you get me emotionalπŸ˜†
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very nice post sonu, i wish i could say but i am so p right now
i am still hoping kii kuch miracle ho jaaye
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

very nice post sonu, i wish i could say but i am so p right now
i am still hoping kii kuch miracle ho jaaye

apna bhi kuch aisa hi haal hain paaji..πŸ˜† I dont believe in miracles.. but just hoping.. ki I am proved wrong. .tht even if they made it a weekly for n hr on sat or sun.. I wld wait for tht...itna to kar hi sakte hain.. hum jaise giney chuno ke liye.. who watch one show once in a whileπŸ˜† sigh no IMV.. I still cant imagine..πŸ˜•
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

apna bhi kuch aisa hi haal hain paaji..πŸ˜† I dont believe in miracles.. but just hoping.. ki I am proved wrong. .tht even if they made it a weekly for n hr on sat or sun.. I wld wait for tht...itna to kar hi sakte hain.. hum jaise giney chuno ke liye.. who watch one show once in a whileπŸ˜† sigh no IMV.. I still cant imagine..πŸ˜•

i know , no show has touched me like the way mb has
and really if it has to end atleast it should have a fitting end  and not a fast wrap up
maybe there is a lot going on between producers and channels, official confirmation has still not come so i am still keeping some of my hopes