Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ipkknd get lesson from balaji...

cpervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guyz gear up for a long lecture or a little observation i had just come up with...

ok after checking ITA awards jury nominations today, i've noticed that ipkknd had just one nomination of all and bade ache lagte hain had more than severel, even though it came around the same time as our show which is totally unfair😡but than i realized that's because balaji is using their old tactics liking starting the show with totally different concept, bringing the leads together, falling in love and when the audience is totally hooked, they repeat their same old tactics and saas bahu drama but at the begining they literally show so much progress with the characters...and that's when i think that our show should get some inspiration from balaji and start moving forward with their character and show us some masala episodes full of romance not some staring and hit and miss shot but fultoo
romance touch, feel and realization scenes before showing all the more hating tracks before the leads are yet to fall in love and realize it...ipkknd needs more viewership to put this show on the top and some fast paced story line like arnave should be over his anger issues with khushi by now and move towards figuring out the reason behind his feeling...and viewer should get the anjali's and arnav's past story now etc...

the list is too long and time is too short  but i do think that before all high class drama they should show some love shove and some realizations  and wat not

i hope i didn't bored u guyz and if i did then just deal with it b/c i don't really post very often

Adios, amigo!
Edited by angel_60107 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadia.khan thumbnail
 Mujhe in small screen award ki koi samajh nehi aaati..believe nehi karti...😕 Un sab ko milta hai jo deserve nehi karta.. Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai .. akshra the best skin awards...😡  Geet ko itne kam awards mile hain, jabke wo yeh rishta kya kehlata hai se buht buht buht behtar hai...😡
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i think they onlly give awards to all those same "ghse phete seriels" with those same old concepts! i mean seriously, the think that attracts towards ekta kapoor and balaji's seriels is just those glamourous sets and sarees! while IPKKND, Geet, Navya are realistic seriels! They never once nominated MJHT or DMG but they are nimoinating Pyarr ki kahanii! i mean seriously, they need to get a life!
cpervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i think all the award shows are being bribed by Ekta that's why
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Ew Balaji. So sick of the saas bahu dramas it actually made me abandon soaps for years. IPKKND is new and fresh and really great. Award shows need to get their minds straight.
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i too think tht dey r bribed by kekta
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well then IPKKND will have to become like the other crap shows on television with high-melodrama and women crying waterfalls.🤣.To keep my sanity I am glad it is not nominated coz I can just not bear that. Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ccuteaangel

Ew Balaji. So sick of the saas bahu dramas it actually made me abandon soaps for years. IPKKND is new and fresh and really great. Award shows need to get their minds straight.

I also had stopped watching any serials since ages... This show appealed me as there was no Saas-Bahu saga and those revenge sort of things. We shld leave this award shows for that crappy ones and enjoy Arnav and Khushi meanwhile 😉