India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ipkknd get lesson from balaji...

cpervaiz Goldie
cpervaiz
cpervaiz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
hey guyz gear up for a long lecture or a little observation i had just come up with...

ok after checking ITA awards jury nominations today, i've noticed that ipkknd had just one nomination of all and bade ache lagte hain had more than severel, even though it came around the same time as our show which is totally unfairAngrybut than i realized that's because balaji is using their old tactics liking starting the show with totally different concept, bringing the leads together, falling in love and when the audience is totally hooked, they repeat their same old tactics and saas bahu drama but at the begining they literally show so much progress with the characters...and that's when i think that our show should get some inspiration from balaji and start moving forward with their character and show us some masala episodes full of romance not some staring and hit and miss shot but fultoo
romance touch, feel and realization scenes before showing all the more hating tracks before the leads are yet to fall in love and realize it...ipkknd needs more viewership to put this show on the top and some fast paced story line like arnave should be over his anger issues with khushi by now and move towards figuring out the reason behind his feeling...and viewer should get the anjali's and arnav's past story now etc...

the list is too long and time is too short  but i do think that before all high class drama they should show some love shove and some realizations  and wat not

i hope i didn't bored u guyz and if i did then just deal with it b/c i don't really post very often

Adios, amigo!

Edited by angel_60107 - 22 September 2011 at 4:05pm

Sadia.khan IF-Dazzler
Sadia.khan
Sadia.khan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
 Mujhe in small screen award ki koi samajh nehi aaati..believe nehi karti...Confused Un sab ko milta hai jo deserve nehi karta.. Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai .. akshra the best skin awards...Angry  Geet ko itne kam awards mile hain, jabke wo yeh rishta kya kehlata hai se buht buht buht behtar hai...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011manid

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
i think they onlly give awards to all those same "ghse phete seriels" with those same old concepts! i mean seriously, the think that attracts towards ekta kapoor and balaji's seriels is just those glamourous sets and sarees! while IPKKND, Geet, Navya are realistic seriels! They never once nominated MJHT or DMG but they are nimoinating Pyarr ki kahanii! i mean seriously, they need to get a life!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cpervaizSadia.khanAquaBluez17manid-Leah-.Sad.But.True.pinky_blueskiesasmaanixx

cpervaiz Goldie
cpervaiz
cpervaiz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
i think all the award shows are being bribed by Ekta that's why

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

invalid

invalid Goldie
invalid
invalid

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Ew Balaji. So sick of the saas bahu dramas it actually made me abandon soaps for years. IPKKND is new and fresh and really great. Award shows need to get their minds straight.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PrasRasSadia.khansun2011mommamia

tina_1234 IF-Rockerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
yeah i too think tht dey r bribed by kekta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Well then IPKKND will have to become like the other crap shows on television with high-melodrama and women crying waterfalls.ROFL.To keep my sanity I am glad it is not nominated coz I can just not bear that.

Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 22 September 2011 at 6:22pm

PrasRasPrinsesse.Suvi

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

invalidsun2011

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index