Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

PHEW ..😛..Hi Srush My PIG ..🤗

Phinally itne dino k baad ek episode dekha maine..aur OMG what caps yaar and Your superb taglines.Me to total fida and that two brothers in one frame and your tagline , "Humein maang lo pls"🤣

Srush Take my Bow Gal..Tussi great ho.👍🏼And Kesu ladies man..😆

Ab Geeesh k bare mein main kya kahun..😳Wo to sach mein jadugarni hai.🤗..She is the queen of enchantment...😳Take my bow..

Well I lubbed both the GIfs 😳And really hats off to the CV's kya story likhi and some amazing direction.👏

Oye Kesu is full on copy cat of Vassy.🤣.He wanted Gullu,he brought bangles,He wanted the mojris made for Vasant,He wanted to marry the same girl,he fought with the world for Gulaal as Vassy and of Course confession k liye bhi kya same to same jagah chuni...😲

Kesu..kuch to original socha hota.😡.Kam se Kam keithwa ki cows k bare mein socha hota..😉.Sari cows paapi ban gayi..🤣.re itne lubb confessions dekh k...Keithwa teri cows😲

But Srush and Geesh amazing yaar...innna acha post kaise create karte ho..👏👏⭐️Me all big wala "J"👏👏👏

Nah re .😆.I just lubb you both🤗

prachurya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geeshani

Good morning Srush 😳

**********************************************************************************

**********************************************************************************

Superb Geesh! The first one i mean AH and NB look the same person just grown up.
2nd waala confession was epic man! Vasant kept bushing around da bush...issne direct bol diya, "Main tujhse pyaar karta hun, Gulaal"! Ah maara Kesuda! One direct guy he is!
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good morning Srush 😳

lovely gif geesh sachi these gif are master peice...do make a post containing the comparision gifs
okay i loved the first one as i didnt expected this ...ali and NB had truly lived the character kesar...kesar he has to fold his hands stand behind gulaal with a wide and proud smile wen gulaal is all happy shappy...kesar has to stand behind put the hand on her shoulder to share her grief wen gulaal is miserable and vulnerable... kesar has to step ahead and be loggerhead total brat wen gulaal is all stubborn...wow loved how both the actors incorporated the basic body language with such precision...i loved chota kesu he is total cool dude bachpan se hi aisa hai he laid the foundation bas NB had to step his gigantic foot in his small shoes NB is fantastic but ali is my choiceEmbarrassed
coming to confession scene do i need to vote ????? even a blind would tell who is best at confessionEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely post shrush i loved the cowshed part those are the happy days of kesar ...we died to see the wide and ecstatic smile on bada kesar face so just cherishing his goody goody days rest i didnt watch...but your caps is really helpful for me really saara epi 5 min and even i loved that cotton garland cv are mindblowing even this art director is fantastic now i claim him before u do

so DOP chota kesu bada kesu and AD belongs to me u take the rest
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Humein maang lo ..Pleaajjhh!!

Kissko maangu!

Dono ko maangegi😛

🤣 🤣 🤣 - Srushee chorry yaraa my Wednesday was out of order insane and Thursday spent in catching up - and aaj to Friday be start of weekend jaisa ni lagraa - but these caps and ESPECIALLY the cap-takes deserve a Comic Noble Prize 🤣 Kya dhund ke nishaana maara hai !!! I would have never thought of that true thought on dono bhaiyo ka dimaag at this point 🤣

An old scheme to marry the same girl - Kesar being the chalta firta radio station had managed to blurt hints many times, but hum audience hi slow nikle to realize bhaiyon ne kathe kiti duuur ki sochi thi 😆
without-fathom thumbnail

Good morning Srush 😳

I keep thinking each day, if you can get any better with this stuff - but you do it over, each new day Geeshu 👏 The first one is unbelievably fantastic! 

Btw - I would have almost thought of the second one as parallel to (also) the scene in Talli wala ghar - when Kesar suddenly realizes there is less than a month left and G and K's common reaction to that, just like GV here! Realizing how little time is left to stay together in both cases! 
without-fathom thumbnail
Oh and Srushee - brilliant title there 👏
prachurya thumbnail

Humein maang lo ..Pleaajjhh!!

Kissko maangu!

Dono ko maangegi😛

I can't stop laughing...u r a genius Srushti🤣 *my stomach hurts*
Wonderful post...always follow the previous epi caps thnx so much for bringing back the clolur again!
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mein aa gai😛accha hua warna main to ghasite ke lane wali thi
And me toh ainveyi late ho gai..
Update kartey kartey so gai😳

Kumbhakaran Kesuda ban gai hoon aaj kal😳eggjactly 😛
Accha chalo no pak pak...
Direct shuru kartey hai...

The episode starts with Dushy in dreamland..giving sindoor ki dibbi to some imagination of his ...thank god sudhi ko nahi diya warna ainwayi DUDHA ho jata😕

And getting happy in wonderland😆ek chutki sindoor ki keemat tum kya janno gullu😆

And elo! the first person he wants to share the wonderful news is his 'Sudha bhabhi!' ...Sudha must have been shocked to the core on hearing so much respect in his voice for her..😆

And O le! ye toh tere haathon mein hai..tu tuney kya diya Gulaal ko?this is called ultimate tain tain phiss😆

And Look at Sudha Chudailechcujmi bhaat ijh theesh😡..getting all happy shappy at this state of his pyaara devar😛naam ka asar hai😉

And Where was Gullu maharani..entertaining the ladies man...where are his dibbas..all I see him with, is with the girls of the house😆kesudi hai aur kahan jaega😉

And people of Talsagra coming to felicitate Gulaal ..I swear somebody should have noticed that Vasant and Gulaal are like always together...diya aur baati🤢😃

And I found this one significant somehow..Gulaal is not only looking at Vasant with bewilderment but also as if seeking his permission...A trait which continued even after his death..humm apna kesuda was a victim of this trait

Oh and I loved this one ...Not a flower garland...but the traditional spin cotton garland...i loved it too👏

Ahaa!!

E lo...Dono dubloos did not have the sense to give the girl a flower... this woman gives it to her...Jokes apart..that was one heart touching moment as she gives the first flower of Talsagra to bloom after the insurgence of water due to Gulaalbtw the women is wearing a beautiful chaniya choli , it looks better than wt gullu is wearing 

And He is a happy man!look look he's mucchie went straight up😆

And in that he suddenly has the gallantry attack and decides to give anything to Gulaal..whatever she wants..

"You will give me whatever I want?"ye haath mujhe de de thakur😛

"Tu maang ke toh dekh!"dekh main kaise behosh hota hun😆

Humein maang lo ..Pleaajjhh!!dono ko haila original and xerox ek saath😆

Oye...Motabha Pagla gaye ho aap!nahi tere jale pe namak chidakna unko ccha lagta hai gigu😛

Kissko maangu!haveli mang le😳

Dono ko maangegi😛he he he 🤣🤣🤣🤣

E lo..Kya maanga...MB..chalo for a 'visit to Rashipur!'direct route to the azkaban jail😆

Vasant and Gulaal are both so similar na? Vasant asked for his parents to feed him...significant..since MB was naaraz with him and PB..his attempt to make peace ..and Gulaal...by taking MB there she is beginning her peace talks...yup piece talk🤣

And as usual Giga JK and rona dhona..and MB poor fellow in a dharamsankat!look at the recession on his face😆

MB loses his cool...telling Giga he is stuck in time and the children half his age have more sense than him!😆

So Giga walks out..but JK is toh fighter na...tells Daiba to make the decision!ee lo bandar ko roti ka batwara karne ko de diya😆

And you know where MB gets his sense of justice...Daiba says what actually solidifies Gulaal's higher up position in the house...That Talsagra cannot repay her even if they make shoes for her out of their own skin!! and as a Sarpanch of Talsagra..Soma aka MB should go !!haila shoes from skin😕kesu will donate his skin first 😆

The scene between Vasant and Gulaal after she asks for the promise was also significant...especially where Vasant says that now that you have asked for this promise MB would go..He calls MB 'Baapji' na..but at this moment he calls him MB..because MB will go as the sarpanch na..as his Baapji he might have thought of not fulfilling his promise..but as MB..as sarpanch he can never do that na..and Gulaal saying ..to fill the hearts with love it is important to empty them from the bitterness!!mast delogue mara hai👏

Securing her honourable entry inside Rashipur and also cementing the future relations..One smart lady she is...yup yup😃

Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ustaad Kesarali khaan!!khaa liye sabke kaan🤢

Ye bechara Morchan ki taan kaa maara!hey lovely expressions by rahil👏

Aa gai daalne Vasant ko Chaara!🤣🤣

I swear look at him..he heard on a radio that cows give more milk and made his big bro sit down to milk them😆radio mein ye nahi bataya ke kaun sa muzic bajane se ostrich pat ti hai😉
Poor Vasant sitting there just to keep his heart..not having the courage to tell him that the cows already have given milk😆

Her laugh made him lose concentration na??
Always does!the alarm 😉

Oh I love this communication between themm..Vasant pretending to milk the cow and telling him to go on!it was vassy always who made him go on even after his death😃

And He so readily believes it!

And Vasant exchanges teh milk buckets to stop the ongoing torture and telling Kesar that the bucket is already full!!😆again on target expressions by rahil👏

And he gives such a tired call na😆
Kesuda!! Bas kar ! Balti bhar gai😆🤣

Dekha maine bola tha na😆tu to bohot kuch bolta hai sab sach hota hai kya mote😆

Haan haan! Issne bola tha na?

*collar up*choo cute😃

'Ye hans kyun rahi hai?'the maharaja ishtyle⭐️

Kaha haans rahi hai

Iss bucket ka doodh kaha gaya?gai wapas pee gayi😆

Kaha gaya!!

Mujhe ullu banatey ho!ee lo ullu ko wapas ullu kaise banaye😛

and the brat stomps off

hey lovely caps re u have done a fav job, loved the vassy gullu caps in the cowshed👏