*::.Humsafar AT.::* |Check Pg1 <3| - Page 97

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by AnnaNAshley

Exactly... Sara is very over confident.. kabab mai hadi.. lol.. I live in Islamabad , Pakistan.. and you?

Origanally from London, but now in Norway, Oslo 😊
I am watching the ost of humsafar. khirad and ashar😳 so cute and romantic.. loving each and every scene! 😊

I am watching the ost of humsafar. khirad and ashar😳 so cute and romantic.. loving each and every scene! 😊

Yea, the chemistry is there ...😍
Originally posted by Ash_Smash

Yea, the chemistry is there ...😍
i cant wait for the scenes but i guess these scenes will come after some episodes.. What happens after the marraige?/ i mean kitne arsai baad do they fall in love?? shuru mai cute scenes hai??

i cant wait for the scenes but i guess these scenes will come after some episodes.. What happens after the marraige?/ i mean kitne arsai baad do they fall in love?? shuru mai cute scenes hai??

Arre chill ..Trust me watch the drama, dont let me spoil it for you πŸ˜† ...wese my humsafar is annoying right now, I told him to make chai πŸ˜† dont know where he is now ..argh I want my chai !!
Darn :(
didnt finish the thread :(
Please guys try 2 finish it... im out...
Bbye! <3

Arre chill ..Trust me watch the drama, dont let me spoil it for you πŸ˜† ...wese my humsafar is annoying right now, I told him to make chai πŸ˜† dont know where he is now ..argh I want my chai !!
haha okie :) ur humsafar.. you are marreid.. thats great 😊 how old are you?? chai.. haha mujhe chai nahi pasand thankfully but my sister and my brother in law loves it... They want it all the time.. lol...

haha okie :) ur humsafar.. you are marreid.. thats great 😊 how old are you?? chai.. haha mujhe chai nahi pasand thankfully but my sister and my brother in law loves it... They want it all the time.. lol...

Haha I like coffee more but ..aaj chai jale ghi πŸ˜† I am 24 πŸ˜‰ Yepp married with Ashar ..oh I mean Emraan πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Haha I like coffee more but ..aaj chai jale ghi πŸ˜† I am 24 πŸ˜‰ Yepp married with Ashar ..oh I mean Emraan πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I like coffee too ...😊
Emraan... the way you wrote it.. i think that ur husband must be like ashar... awww.. thats so sweet and romantic 😳 I think you really love him.. shoo cuteee 😳

Yes I love him aaalot alot alot alot alot ..bhooot zaida πŸ˜† He is my Ashar❀️ lol ..btw ..erm shouldnt you get some sleep .. I mean the time zone na lolπŸ˜†