Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
EEE
please add me
thanks!!!
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry i vanished Ania - and hi Grace (was watching HIMYM and GG) - gosh i watch to much tv πŸ˜†

i would love to know how the book goes - i only know the general plot and scenes Meepha has pointed out - other than that im just watching the show.

and nope i havent seen any promos - wish there were some - i cant wait to saturday! 😍
Hey Sidra, tis' okay! 
I don't watch any shows on tv =(  I only get some time on weekends...

general story? plz do share...what will be storyline? I know absolutely no background info on this drama/novel...
Sid.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: --ania--

Hey Sidra, tis' okay! 

I don't watch any shows on tv =(  I only get some time on weekends...

general story? plz do share...what will be storyline? I know absolutely no background info on this drama/novel...

I know what Reeno posted  - in terms of story...here you go - it just makes me/you anticipate the show even more!

Reeno: Humsafar ki novel was the story of Asher and Khirad mainly... asher's dad and khirad's mom are siblings. Ashar's dad is a well of elite class businessman whereas khirad's mom is a below medium class woman with a daughter khirad, her mom is a teacher, and they earn their living thru tutions and teaching...
Khirad's mom comes to know she has cancer, so she takes help from his bro, who is all emotional for not taking care and doing financial aid for his sister, but he didnt do it deliberately though
Now he regrets, and rightaway comes to Hyderabad, to take khirad and her mom to Khi so that better Doctors cud take care and cure her
They know shes not gonna live for long so khirad's mom requests her brother, Baseerat (Behroz sabzwari) to find a gentle, suitable person for khirad to get married so she could see the future of her daughter secured in her life only... he immediately asks her if sh would be ok to take in his son, as her son in law... and 
^THATS WHAT HAPPENED IN THE FIRST EPI
(Much of that wasnt in the novel, now after this, the novel goes this way...)
Asher and Khirad get married sumhow, but they dont talk, BTW, ashar has a best friend in the serial, and cousin, sara, and theyre moms have decided theyll get married ( in the drama, not the novel )
anyways, they get married but dont talk... but slowly ashar'll start falling for her, and theyll b happy... they have a fyt ek din so asher goes 2 dubai w/o telling her, but he misses her so calls her and shes like i wanna tell you something come back soon ( we know its abt her being pregnant ;) ) he comes but Atiqa (his mom) takes him sumwhere else even though he insists he had 2 talk 2 khirad, she takes him sumwhere where they see khizar and khirad 2gether, (theyre frnds) but his mom falsely puts the blame of them having an affair, asher is shattered and leaves... and they get separated
After a few years they show that khirad has a daughter, 4 years old, and she has a heart disease... khirad' has nowhere 2 go but her husband fr her daughter she tells hi m this is ur daughter... u can check the reports and tells him she is sick... but he leaves and blah blah, the characters are BEAUTIFUL! you HAVE to watch it!!!!!
i think at the end they have 2 reunite 
BUT the serial's story is gonna b different, in many ways, sara's character in the novel, was worth ignoring, but in the serial, shes one of the MAIN characters... and prolly theyll show khizar having some interest in khirad too...
0Thanks a ton Sidra!!! 
It also looks like Saara and Ashar may (God forbid...lol) marry as well...as Ashar's second marriage?!?

I just abhoreee Saara and the girl playing her character has no acting chops whatsoeverrr! 
Sid.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: --ania--

0Thanks a ton Sidra!!! 

It also looks like Saara and Ashar may (God forbid...lol) marry as well...as Ashar's second marriage?!?

I just abhoreee Saara and the girl playing her character has no acting chops whatsoeverrr! 

really - you think they mite get married! 😲 πŸ€” - maybe i guess. But see i want him to be the eternal lover - and not move on! It could be that post leap they show that the mom still tries to get him married - but i want him to still be waiting for khirad...because if someone movies on - it makes me feel bad for the other person in their life - when i want him to go back to their first love (did you ever watch KZK - i always wanted Anurag & prerna - but once she moved on officially with bajaj - i dont think there is any looking back) - same applies to a man - and in this case our asher!

gosh asher/fawad is just ☺️
Sid.H thumbnail
oh and i agree - not to fond of the sarah girls acting either! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Originally posted by: sidra2007

really - you think they mite get married! 😲 πŸ€” - maybe i guess. But see i want him to be the eternal lover - and not move on! It could be that post leap they show that the mom still tries to get him married - but i want him to still be waiting for khirad...because if someone movies on - it makes me feel bad for the other person in their life - when i want him to go back to their first love (did you ever watch KZK - i always wanted Anurag & prerna - but once she moved on officially with bajaj - i dont think there is any looking back) - same applies to a man - and in this case our asher!

gosh asher/fawad is just ☺️

almost every contemporary pak serial has the leads getting in second marriages which I never find nice unless it's the main lead  But I agree on what you said about the whole moving on...it is heart breaking for the viewers! I feel that sometimes when the guy "moves on" or is forced to move on first, then there are chances he'll go back to his first love but when a girl really finalizes that there is no looking back then it's the end...phir kuch nahi hosakta! πŸ˜† like Doraha...or KZK for that matter (I loved Anu-Pre and Mukti prem) so when Bajaj and mukti dopleganger and prem's wife episode happened, it left a badd taste in my mouth...I never fully liked these kabab mai haddis wale characters no matter how "nice" they were...πŸ˜†

oh...don't get me started on Fawad...he is taken ...and got too pretty a wife πŸ˜³
now I am still waiting to see how Ashar pans out to be...loved the scene where he greets Khirad in hospital...😳
Sid.H thumbnail
^^ i havent watched many paki serials so dont have much experience in the matter - but i hear yea most of them will show him moving on - and although i also dislike the kaba mein haddi - i can never hate them - like prem mukti - when they changed prem and made new prem with whatever his wife was (dont remember her name) - and devki came back - i wanted him to stick with his wife - its like yea that was the love of ur life - but you have a new life - if you move on yo move on - just my point of view

but i can see him marrying sarah...liek to stop her suicide attempts or something - gosh this girls already getting on my nerves! 🀣

oh and that hosptial scene - i've watched its about 100 times 😍😍😍

Mera Asher!!  😍😍
Sid.H thumbnail
oh i cant wait for all the quite scenes from the OST - esp the rain, the ILY and the mirror scene - gosh they are so adorable!