Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

I feel sorry for Junaid  ..ya ya .. Are you for Khuda aur Mohabbat season 2 πŸ˜‰?

Yeah same here.. I hate what amna did to her brother and best friend.. Sanam did find a good husband and sorta moved on but junaid.. amna ruined his life 😭
No i havent watched khuda aur mohabbat but i have heard that it was great 😊
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

Arre now he dont know that Khirad is love of his life naa... n Sara..please dont mention that name I get some dangerous ideas😑🀣

Exactly warna ashar wouldnt even look at saraπŸ˜‰
Yeah i hate sara too.. Did you watch the preview of second episode? In the preview when sara says"itni gaye guzri nahi hoon kai us kai samnai reject kar di jaoon" ashar face shows that he is not liking what sara is saying about khirad 😳 i hope he bistofies sara that dont say anything to khirad 😊

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

😲 OMG You soo watch Khuda aur Mohabbat !! Its a novel too, really good. LOL almost all dramas made on novels ..I love it ! 
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

Exactly warna ashar wouldnt even look at saraπŸ˜‰
Yeah i hate sara too.. Did you watch the preview of second episode? In the preview when sara says"itni gaye guzri nahi hoon kai us kai samnai reject kar di jaoon" ashar face shows that he is not liking what sara is saying about khirad 😳 i hope he bistofies sara that dont say anything to khirad 😊

Sara...she ..is ...mental. Ashar and Khirad are made for ek dusre ke liye πŸ˜† So talk to the hand Sara . Btw where do you live ?
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

😲 OMG You soo watch Khuda aur Mohabbat !! Its a novel too, really good. LOL almost all dramas made on novels ..I love it ! 

Yup i ll watch it.. You know what its the first time that after watching the promos and song of a drama i am so much interested in it that i am dying to read its novel and know the story.. Humsafar is out of this world lol 😊
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Arre now he dont know that Khirad is love of his life naa... n Sara..please dont mention that name I get some dangerous ideas😑🀣

🀣 bechari Sarah lmao 😈

And yes he shud be saying that to khirad only!
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I never watched kam either! I've heard sO many amazing things about it. I have seen daam and dastaan and that's where i started to like sanam. I dont love her or anything but I do like her!

And what there is a kam season 2 -I best watch season 1
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

Sara...she ..is ...mental. Ashar and Khirad are made for ek dusre ke liye πŸ˜† So talk to the hand Sara . Btw where do you live ?

Exactly... Sara is very over confident.. kabab mai hadi.. lol.. I live in Islamabad , Pakistan.. and you?
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Just discussing how much we hate sara 😊
Ash_Smash thumbnail

You tell babe πŸ˜†? Wese did you know that Humsafar tha was origanally sung by the great Abida Parveen ?