Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
@Anna: u know, we're very posessive abt asher-khirad warna in JPJ also they said sara is a BECHAARI and she didnt do anything wrong cz she was in love n mahira said, sara isnt the negative character at all, she said, rather she had pity for sara!!
lonelyshadow thumbnail
oh i need nick for sidoo too, any evil suggestions reeno?
ly2 dear!<3

lonelyshadow thumbnail
lazy reeno res a spot for VMs on new AT
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Humsafar-ians 🤗

Ahh.. Finally saw the first epi. Gosh, its WOW 😍 OMG. Ashar is feaking hot & Khirad is damn cute :D 

aww... cant wait for the next one, 1st episode was much bether than what I expected it to be .. Ashar was so well mannered, gosh .. he was such an gentleman :D 😍 Ashar - Loved his name ❤️ Sara was cute, BUT if she try to come between ashar & khirad .. then she is gone 🥱 Really loved the whole epi, aww .. it was an emotinal one .. Ashar's mom is some kind of wacko .. Buhuu- 

OMG - ashar was like "kaisi hain, Khirad?" 😍 and I ws like awww..  and, and ... ad he called her aap .. that ws soo sweeet :D <3

I am totally flattered by Fawad's acting ...  Ashar <3

yeh saturday kan ayeegaa ?? 🤔
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry I was 3 pages behind-am at work so this is bound to happen! But thank u everyone!! I'm so glad u liked it! And yes will make more soon! I want to make one on the actual epi like maybe an intro vm idk will plan it as I render tonite lol

And Amna-evil nickname lol

Bediya-do say congrats to tooba from me!! And tell her that I wish her all the happiness in the world!! I loved her vms and sigs! And hi bediya!! It will be great getting to know u :D
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Finally you watched it :)
But bad timing to come her :( Me bus going now :)

Iss baar pakka ja rahe hun nahe tu mujhe humsafar-ia hujaiga 🤣

Bye guys
Take care*hugs*

ly Siddooo n reeno<3
Sid.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

<font color="#00cc66">@Anna: u know, we're very posessive abt asher-khirad warna in JPJ also they said sara is a BECHAARI and she didnt do anything wrong cz she was in love n mahira said, sara isnt the negative character at all, she said, rather she had pity for sara!!</font>

Yea she may not be evil but anything that gets in the way of Asher and khirad - me no like!!!
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i told my cousin the same thing that yar dont spoil ashar and khirad for me :P I am totally in love with them after watching the promos and the title song.
@afridi malik.. whats your name?? n yeha you are right .. yeah i watched jpj too.Yeah i know but i think she will do something really nasty thats why navin was saying that sara is so passionate in love that she thinks everything she is doing is rite,,Jpj ws great otherwise I loved the way mahira told about her experience in mirpur khas. Chaar baal wala doctor and lab coat.haha and how everyone in the drama is english medium. It was funn!!
Sid.H thumbnail
Amna- mujhe dehk kar jaane ki Baat kyun baar baar yaad aa jati hai! Haha well okayz-bye-bye and ILY too!!!

Will try to finish the thread if I find a partner n crime later tonite!
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@ANNAl HAHAHA true 😉 :P 😆

@amna: chalo bye, abhi karti hoon :)