Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: meepha

Spoiler 2

*Dont read forward if ur not interested in the future happenings of the show*

-Asher's thoughts in ITALIC

Khirid is talking to Baseerat in a chirpy and bubbly manner.They both are in the lounge.As soon as Asher enters,Khirid goes all silent.Baseerat says 'Asher chaaye piyo gey Khirid ke haath ki?' Asher didnt answer and Khirid went to the kitchen to make tea.
When she came back,She added sugar in baseerat's tea and passed it on to him.She took Asher's cup fromt he tray and placed it on the table rather than handing it to him.
 'Y didnt she give it to me.I woudnt have killed her but she knows what i like and what i dont.She didnt add sugar in my tea.'

awww so cute!!! 😍😍😍😍

btw - good morning everyone!!!  πŸ€—

I really wish i could read urdu! πŸ˜’
Sid.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fatima-

@amna yupz i read it quiet many timez i really liked it & farhat ishtiaq is my most fav writer

Meri Bacha!!! PM me a short summary of the novel plzz!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sidraπŸ€— u too calling baccha *shakez head*

oh i'll pm but i m telling u i m bad in explaining thingz
Sid.H thumbnail

sidraπŸ€— u too calling baccha *shakez head*

oh i'll pm but i m telling u i m bad in explaining thingz

Yay! Thanks!! and sorry i remember i was supposed to call you Aunty!! πŸ˜†

so thank you Fatima Aunty!! :P
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sidra baccha don't u call me aunty
b/w u watched first epi of humsafar urz commentz?
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@reeno

Thankyou so much
i just love it
Made it my profile thingy

@ Amna
Lol,i calle dup my driver,got a whitener and used it on it but it go even worse.I hope the librarian doesnt find out warna ill ahve to pay 660 Rs for random romance
And yes,i like the hero of the film gerald butler,πŸ€ͺ

@annanashley
i read the novel,It makes the drama even more fun!!!
its the same like harry potter,u first read thne judge the movie so go ahead..njoy reading

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sidra2007

Meri Bacha!!! PM me a short summary of the novel plzz!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Dont read further those who dont wanna know the storyπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

^sab batadiya toh dekho gii kiyaa!? πŸ˜³ πŸ€” πŸ€£

LOL
ermm yaar Humsafar ki novel was the story of Asher and Khirad mainly... asher's dad and khirad's mom are siblings. Ashar's dad is a well of elite class businessman whereas khirad's mom is a below medium class woman with a daughter khirad, her mom is a teacher, and they earn their living thru tutions and teaching...
Khirad's mom comes to know she has cancer, so she takes help from his bro, who is all emotional for not taking care and doing financial aid for his sister, but he didnt do it deliberately though
Now he regrets, and rightaway comes to Hyderabad, to take khirad and her mom to Khi so that better Doctors cud take care and cure her
They know shes not gonna live for long so khirad's mom requests her brother, Baseerat (Behroz sabzwari) to find a gentle, suitable person for khirad to get married so she could see the future of her daughter secured in her life only... he immediately asks her if sh would be ok to take in his son, as her son in law... and 
^THATS WHAT HAPPENED IN THE FIRST EPI
(Much of that wasnt in the novel, now after this, the novel goes this way...)
Asher and Khirad get married sumhow, but they dont talk, BTW, ashar has a best friend in the serial, and cousin, sara, and theyre moms have decided theyll get married ( in the drama, not the novel )
anyways, they get married but dont talk... but slowly ashar'll start falling for her, and theyll b happy... they have a fyt ek din so asher goes 2 dubai w/o telling her, but he misses her so calls her and shes like i wanna tell you something come back soon ( we know its abt her being pregnant ;) ) he comes but Atiqa (his mom) takes him sumwhere else even though he insists he had 2 talk 2 khirad, she takes him sumwhere where they see khizar and khirad 2gether, (theyre frnds) but his mom falsely puts the blame of them having an affair, asher is shattered and leaves... and they get separated
After a few years they show that khirad has a daughter, 4 years old, and she has a heart disease... khirad' has nowhere 2 go but her husband fr her daughter she tells hi m this is ur daughter... u can check the reports and tells him she is sick... but he leaves and blah blah, the characters are BEAUTIFUL! you HAVE to watch it!!!!!
i think at the end they have 2 reunite 
BUT the serial's story is gonna b different, in many ways, sara's character in the novel, was worth ignoring, but in the serial, shes one of the MAIN characters... and prolly theyll show khizar having some interest in khirad too...

i havent told u proprerly i know, but i want u 2 watch it and discuss with us! :P and KPKPBT, im not sure :) havent started it yet :P

Sid.H thumbnail

sidra baccha don't u call me aunty
b/w u watched first epi of humsafar urz commentz?

okay!! Just fatima (i have ot nice to u to get that summary!)

first of all sorry i vanished - i have to leave for work in a few miniutes to was just getting ready...

but anyway - my comments - see im not one for analysis on shows - i just enjoy them and face value - all i can say is that like a lot of people i also had some doubt about mahira's acting amilities - but she was great in the first epi!! And her and fawad looked amazing side-by-side!! 😍  Yea its going to be a slow start for them - thats obvious - but a nice one. and i guess from the coming up it seems like asher knew that he was supposed to marry sarah πŸ€”?

i loved the hospitals moment when he asks her how she is (even if it was just out of common courtesy ( - made my heart flutter! 😍 πŸ˜† )

what about u?? How gaga over asher were you! πŸ˜†
Edited by sidra2007 - 12 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
^^ Thanks Reeno&Meepha!!! 
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I ll try to read it.. I cant read urdu novels.Its gonna be my first (if i complete it) .
@meepha.. please can you PM me what happens in the book snatching scene?😊