Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
awww thanks again yar i will but m still trying to get more better but hopefully i will open soonπŸ˜ƒ
and yeah main ny dekha nd i so wanted to see fawad but πŸ˜’ They all were looking stunning specially mahira she is soo cute mashAllah
They also shared about some funny moments
Like mahira slipped while they were shooting rain scene and Fawad was laughing on her πŸ˜† and Hina who is playing Sara's Mom role said that in some scenes she actually wantd to slap Sara 🀣

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Did Farhat come on the show herself or was it just a phone call?

it was a phone call
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

awww thanks again yar i will but m still trying to get more better but hopefully i will open soonπŸ˜ƒ
and yeah main ny dekha nd i so wanted to see fawad but πŸ˜’ They all were looking stunning specially mahira she is soo cute mashAllah
They also shared about some funny moments
Like mahira slipped while they were shooting rain scene and Fawad was laughing on her πŸ˜† and Hina who is playing Sara's Mom role said that in some scenes she actually wantd to slap Sara 🀣

Really OMG is she playing that irritating character??😲😳...hum apne aap ko kaise control karen ge...
And me too wanted to c Fawad yaar...is serial mai us ne apne handsome lagne k sab record tod diye...did u c that sequence in the song whr hez wearing white shalwar kameez...☺️
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
GUYSSS!!!!
LOL why arent u expecting stuphh from Khirad!? =(
she'll do well yaar, and please, -Puppy-, i think shes the MOST INNOCENT FACE ON TV right now πŸ€”
acting i agree, not that gud :P especially dialog delivery...
dr_ash thumbnail
this show is surely gonna be hit with a gr8 star cast and wonderful story i guarantee that presently on tv be it an indian or pakistani tv this show seems to be the finest fawad lukin lyk never before and mahira is lukin beautiful and even naveen 
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
hey reeno make it a humsafar DT we can discuss d whole cast den rather then just khirad n asahar AT plzz
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

And me too wanted to c Fawad yaar...is serial mai us ne apne handsome lagne k sab record tod diye...did u c that sequence in the song whr hez wearing white shalwar kameez...☺️

OMg i second abt breaking d records..m so wid u on dis 1 hes lukin HAWT..n dat white shalwar kamez makes him luk even hotter or does he amke d suit luk betterπŸ˜‰
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Reenz mez xpecting alot from Khirad...shez lukin her chirpy and bubbly self and Fawad and Mahira make a super adorable couple...😍
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

OMg i second abt breaking d records..m so wid u on dis 1 hes lukin HAWT..n dat white shalwar kamez makes him luk even hotter or does he amke d suit luk betterπŸ˜‰

Yes a good lukin guy nd that too in white shalwar kameez...eeeksss...I love him...m a Fawad fan since EP days...hez as gorgeous as ever...😳
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The Concept is really lucrative and most considerably, having Mahira and Fawad in the Show makes it more beneficial to watch.
Awaiting for Saturday! 😳

Its Great to have sole FC of the Show! πŸ˜›