Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi working for Arnav's dad can't be possible.

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello guys (:

Earlier we read the rumor that Khushi would be working for Arnav's dad for the future track...but this can't be true because Arnav/Anjali hung the garland around their father and mother's portraits, and you absolutely cannot do that unless everyone in the portrait is really dead.

And if their dad is secretly alive or something, why would he be against Arnav? Would Arnav and Anjali really have no idea that there dad was against them before he "died"?

I'm so confused. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
arnav dad?
isn't he dead after putting the garland on thier frame today?
am total confused 
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I don't belive the Khushi working for ASR's dad is true. First of all wouldn't she know it's his father because of the name RAIZADA it doens't take sherlock holmes to figure it out. I think his father is dead. I don't see cv's would go with this track if it is true because it would only cause gazillions of hatred and I think the cv's will focus on their love relationship instead.
The only rumours I'm like believing/ think is true are: new character Dhruv that makes ASR jealous and the live in relationship.
@ ayesha - Yea, that's what I thought, but there was a rumour going around earlier about Khushi working for his dad, which can't be true now..

@ abzy - I like the Dhruv idea but not the live in relationship. I don't see how Khushi would agree to that at all. I'm more in favor of Arnav forcefully marrying her because him marrying for his sister's sake is more believable that Khushi living in before marriage with someone, lol.

Edited by aishi.muffin - 12 years ago
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Right now i feel we should not believe any anonymous source. We shd wait for some official confirmation. I doubt whether that full post abt the future track was true.
^ Oh gosh, I really hope none of it was true! I didn't like anything on that list. 😆 But yea, you're right (:
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the person did mention heart attack !! but yea ur right...maybe he has a step dad..!?!? n from him comes his other bro who will also fall for khushi tht wud be awesome to see man !! arnav getting at angrrryyy lol
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav's dad.. He still alive..? Totaly confusing..
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel whoever gave us that news got the wrong info coz she never mentioned the source.
meghana1reddy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey i can never find wu for ths soap... i wil miss ths daily ...wen i check for update,... i dont find it regularly:((