Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA - Adoption matter clarified!

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys!!! 
since last few days i've seen many posts regarding Khushi's adoption matter, so i started watching all the episodes from the start again and listened to the dialouges real clearly! it is mentioned in the first two episodes that Khushi was the daughter of Garima's elder sister who died in a fire her husband put her in because she wasn't able to get 'daheej' from her maykaa! 🀒 Khushi was 10 or 12 year old at that time , Garima took Khushi in as her daughter and since then Khushi has been the part of their family! πŸ˜Š and Payal is the daughter of Shasshi babbua! so in biological meanings, Khushi is an orphan. 

Areeba
Edited by areeba123hina - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hudaak thumbnail
thnkz 4 clearin da doubt!!!
nivii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ehm what is dhajee ?? thanks for clearing up the adoption matterπŸ˜›
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hudaak

thnkz 4 clearin da doubt!!!

hey, come on! its no problem!! its all in 1st and 2nd episode! the dialouges are little hard to understand cuz of background music and dialect! maybe thats why most of us missed that part!
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
thank you for clearing that up :) I was quite confused about it because I dont understand complex hindi words. If anyone has the time could they please tell me what daheej from her makyaa means? I dont understand it :) Thank you ! Edited by ccuteaangel - 12 years ago
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thnks for clearing it up but can u link the epi where we find out tat her mom was burned for dowry?? tnks alot πŸ˜Š
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ccuteaangel

thank you for clearing that up :) I was quite confused about it because I dont understand complex hindi words. If anyone has the time could they please tell me what daheej from her makyaa means? I dont understand it :) Thank you !

it means dowry if its not acceptable families start to torture the dil
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
payal is not garima's biological daughter, she is shashi guptas daughter from his first marriage
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Daheej = dowry

:) hope its clarified now...
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigirlx5

thnks for clearing it up but can u link the epi where we find out tat her mom was burned for dowry?? tnks alot πŸ˜Š

here's the link, the woman in yellow dress says it and Khushi looks down then!, it starts at 9:50 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9ccUlGFil4&feature=related