Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is Alina's love for Abhay true?

com4us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I sometimes doubt that Alina is serious about ABhay or just pretending to do so and indirectly breaking up abhiya? what if Chands's plan matches with Alina's plan and she too is finding her way to Abhay's house to take revenge from raichand family? Anything may happen...    I hope CV's don't ruin her character by turning grey/negative...she must remain good friend with Abhay for ever and end the enemity between vampires and ww. I think the mysterious killer of neil, and new blood sucker's entry will somehow end the misunderstandings between the two clans and end their enemity  somehow.              

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Alina is a girl with good heart, she almost got herself killed by her brother when she saved Pia and abhay! If alina would have been evil she would have never been scared of her mom who locked her up in dark room from ages and treat her like rubbish!
Alina's love for abhay is pure as she didn't fall for his outer appearance she fall for his pure heart! Alina is truely in love with abhay and even chand had seen in her eyes! Chand is always right in judging people😳😳
Yes alina is an innocent fairy in love with her dark angel😳
com4us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sidchu

Alina is a girl with good heart, she almost got herself killed by her brother when she saved Pia and abhay! If alina would have been evil she would have never been scared of her mom who locked her up in dark room from ages and treat her like rubbish!

Alina's love for abhay is pure as she didn't fall for his outer appearance she fall for his pure heart! Alina is truely in love with abhay and even chand had seen in her eyes! Chand is always right in judging people😳😳

Hope what you r saying is true. I dont want Alina's heart to break and her anger/grudge against abhay can be very dangerous for Abhiya, as she is very powerful and jeh knows it already...
Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmmm i think she is serious about Abhay ..
let's c wat'll happen as of now just want to
see some AbHiya romantic scenes . ❤️
Edited by Rose-Petals - 12 years ago
vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Archi when did she saved Abhiya...I don't remember can u plss tell me??😊
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Abhiya_vijata

Archi when did she saved Abhiya...I don't remember can u plss tell me??😊

The day she said panchi about where Pia was and Jeh tried to kill alina but kabir saved her😊
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i doubt cvs will do it that way
if Abhay really agrees to pretend as in love with Alina there will be a huge possibility of Alina turning negative after hearbreak
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think it's a crush!
-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Alina definitely loves abhay.. i tink dat alina is very very sweet nd abhay wil not break her heart! i want way way way way way way way more scenes of abhina! u rock abhina nd we luv u! btw @sidchu- u r 100% right yaar!
vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The day she said panchi about where Pia was and Jeh tried to kill alina but kabir saved her😊

Oo Yeh!!Now i remember thanks...Me2 i don't think Abhay will break Alina's heart..!!!Her love for Abhay is true but her heart is gonna break anyhow even if Abhay don't break her heart then it will surly when she gets to know about Abhiya😭But hope she won't turn evil to get Abhay!!!😳