India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is Alina's love for Abhay true?

com4us Senior Member
com4us
com4us

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I sometimes doubt that Alina is serious about ABhay or just pretending to do so and indirectly breaking up abhiya? what if Chands's plan matches with Alina's plan and she too is finding her way to Abhay's house to take revenge from raichand family? Anything may happen...    I hope CV's don't ruin her character by turning grey/negative...she must remain good friend with Abhay for ever and end the enemity between vampires and ww. I think the mysterious killer of neil, and new blood sucker's entry will somehow end the misunderstandings between the two clans and end their enemity  somehow.              

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asena

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
 Alina is a girl with good heart, she almost got herself killed by her brother when she saved Pia and abhay! If alina would have been evil she would have never been scared of her mom who locked her up in dark room from ages and treat her like rubbish!
Alina's love for abhay is pure as she didn't fall for his outer appearance she fall for his pure heart! Alina is truely in love with abhay and even chand had seen in her eyes! Chand is always right in judging peopleEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Yes alina is an innocent fairy in love with her dark angelEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly.851-SexyAngel-

com4us Senior Member
com4us
com4us

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Alina is a girl with good heart, she almost got herself killed by her brother when she saved Pia and abhay! If alina would have been evil she would have never been scared of her mom who locked her up in dark room from ages and treat her like rubbish!
Alina's love for abhay is pure as she didn't fall for his outer appearance she fall for his pure heart! Alina is truely in love with abhay and even chand had seen in her eyes! Chand is always right in judging peopleEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hope what you r saying is true. I dont want Alina's heart to break and her anger/grudge against abhay can be very dangerous for Abhiya, as she is very powerful and jeh knows it already...

asena

Rose-Petals IF-Dazzler
Rose-Petals
Rose-Petals

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
hmmm i think she is serious about Abhay ..
let's c wat'll happen as of now just want to
see some AbHiya romantic scenes . Heart

Edited by Rose-Petals - 22 September 2011 at 3:26pm

asena

vijayata123 Goldie
vijayata123
vijayata123

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Archi when did she saved Abhiya...I don't remember can u plss tell me??Smile

asena

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhiya_vijata

Archi when did she saved Abhiya...I don't remember can u plss tell me??Smile
The day she said panchi about where Pia was and Jeh tried to kill alina but kabir saved herSmile

vijayata123

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
i doubt cvs will do it that way
if Abhay really agrees to pretend as in love with Alina there will be a huge possibility of Alina turning negative after hearbreakWacko
Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
I think it's a crush!

asena

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index