Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Enough of this M&M thing... New Villains Needed

orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Though i love BBAT and i am glad that Guddu saved PN, I have to admit that this M&Ms creating misunderstandings for Gunjhun thing to be totally annoying and disgusting.
To me, the plot is becoming cyclical:

Gunjhun are living happily... then the M&MS create some drama wherein Runjhun empathises for them and Guddu then gets upset.

ENOUGH!

This is like the 4th time that this has happened, and now i think that in order for the show to progress, we need a new type of track and new villains and problems. Maybe Jabbu can even return that would be exciting. What do u all think?Personally i am sick of the M&MS causing the same problems for Gunjhun over and over again

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I know right!
I dont care if they bring in new villains!
Heck! for all I care they can bring Neelu or Abhigyaan
Bring Jabbu back!
I find it sickening that the M&Ms (people who are of Runjhun's parents age) try to dedtroy a couple like GuNjhun's life.
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
would be nice if they brought back jabbu
AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree.  This show needs to see more of her Luck in action.  Maybe Jabbu??
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Orianthi- I think the CV's could have done worse when it comes to the misunderstandings that M & M's create for Gunjhun.  Besides, some of what they did happened completely behind Gunjhun's backs & quite a bit of this misunderstanding business took place during the challenge track & what they would end up doing to Gunjhun back then didn't really end up making them grow apart but rather come closer to each other.  I'm assuming we won't be seeing the M & M's causing trouble for sometime since they are more powerless than ever & are homeless.           

The 6 M & M's are at the end of the day, the ultimate villians of this show.  Other people are like side villians such as Lakhan & his wife Mishrain & Jabbo.  Lakhan & Mishrain did cause trouble a few times & it's a question as to whether they will come back into the storyline of the show.  I feel that we have seen enough of their evilness.  Jabbo is a different matter though.  The writers haven't really gone all out with his character in terms of him being on the dark side like they did w/Lakhan.  The way they've been portraying Jabbo to us viewers it's it's like he will come back into the picture sometime in the future.  

I find Jabbo to be an interesting piece of work

Although I don't like what Jabbo has become- a jerk, I think he might change when he sees his kid.  In my fan fiction, he loves him & Devi's son, Manu very much & there's a time in it when she keeps Manu away from him after he cheats on her (makes love to a woman while he is dating Devi).  He tells her that although I don't wanna commit myself to any woman, I'll commit to my son and u can't keep him away from me!!! (this happens when Manu is a baby).  I have a feeling that he had bad experiences w/women in the past.  For ex. a girl that told him that she was preggers w/his kid & then he ended up finding out that she lied about the pregnancy.  He might have gotten real hurt by at least one girl in his past & due to these bad experiences, a few things have happened to him- he has given up on love and next time when a girl says she is preggers w/his kid, he won't believe her.  He still may be thinkin' that Devi made up the pregnancy and she told Guddu about it & due to this lie, Guddu has disowned him as a friend.  Jabbo seems like a sad, lonely guy who has been through some tough times (For ex. the death of his mom & bad experience(s) w/girls).  He will be a less lonely guy if he spends time w/Manu & I really hope I end up seeing scenes w/him & Manu as well scenes as well as acenes w/Kukkan & Manu😃.  I don't wanna think that he is sooo bad to the extent that he will never change on the show.  Who knows, maybe Devi reminds him of a girl who broke his heart in the past (for ex. lying about being preggers w/his kid😆) & ever since he broke up w/her, he doesn't wanna have a serious relationship with anyone.  Anyways, maybe a baby will end up being what changes his attitude towards our beloved couple, Gunjhun whether it be Manu or Gunju- well Runjhun would be pregnant with her at this time.  Like Guddu said, Jabbo's mind is filled w/poison & I feel his mind is too clouded w/poison for him to think well so it will take something drastic to happen in order for him to be take responsibility of his kid. 

~ Neelu

I don't wanna see her as a seriously villianous person.  If the CV's bring her into the picture, I don't wanna see her after Guddu for example.  I say there can be a love triangle between her Diamond & Abhigyaan.  I totally took advantage of Neelu- she has kinda a big role in my fan fiction.  Who knows, maybe Diamond met her while he was away from PN😆.  Neelu was mentioned a few times on the show during the challenge track but since then, we haven't even heard or seen anything regarding her since then.  Maybe she was mentioned on the show since she will be of importance at some point in the future.  How long will this girl remain a mystery to us viewers for crying out loud?.

~ Abhigyaan 

He is another character I would like to see in the storyline but like Neelu, I don't really wanna see him as seriously viillianous.  I think it would be nice to see him in a darker shade but not being evil.  I will not get into much more detail but I really liked the Abhi & Guddu confrontations on the show.  Abhi is the only non villianous person that could seriously piss Guddu off😆, especially if he comes back on the show, still not completely over his ex-fiance.  Guddu seemed like he just really didn't like Abhi + Runjhun back in the January episodes.  He even told Abhi not to get close to Runjhun & romance with her while they were engaged to each other😆.     

I don't know if BBAT could be like some American shows are- the storyline not focusing as much on seriously evil people- some American shows are less villian dependant with the storyline, definately less villian dependant than Indian serials.  I don't know if TRP device viewers will accept BBAT w/good writing yet less evil on the show, especially if the show is such that the evilness (for ex. the M & M's evilness) becomes quite a side thing & less of a constant thing.  I understand why you're sick of the M & M's😆 but a brand new villian on the show?  The M & M's are one of my favorites when it comes to Indian serial villians.  A lot of Indian serial villians I've come across are on the boring side.  I don't even laugh at all when seeing scenes with them but the M & M's are the opposite- they're entertaining & they not only make me angry, they make me laugh😆.  Anyway, what happens if the brand new villian is unentertaining- this could be painful for us viewers as well as the TRP device viewers & we are not used to seeing boring villians on this show.  Maybe the CV's can look more into having gray shaded characters on the show & less amount of evil people in it.  At present, noone on the show is gray.  Everyone is either black or white.                      Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
afghan33 thumbnail
i want to see jabbo come back and create differences in kukkan and mahadevi's lives... what do you think?
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
just on the mystery neelu. IF she ever surfaces hope its not a i want your man type character shown in some of the other shows currently
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Orianthi

I think, the M&Ms can't be wished away so easily, since their redemption is part of the broader plot and they'll be around for long. IMO, they are not being used properly as comic-villains of late and have become pure evil now. For me,  they've  stopped being funny and seeing them get away lightly without showing slightest remorse is annoying. Kalsanwali & Buntu still amuse me at times, mainly by their fine acting.
I'll be happy to see the M&Ms get back to how they were in the beginning, people with cruel intention but use silly methods to achieve their goals and come out looking stupid,while setting some nice chain reaction in motion.Another thing with BBAT is, that the evil is 6 times over the good and lighter moments are scarce.
New villains?  Bring them on! Can do with a break from this mob frenzy.

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 12 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Orianthi thx u for this thread

I will second Simran we can not get ride of the evil M&Ms so easily I think in a way or another they will back to LN and then we will back to square one.  But in order to spice up BBAT the CVs have to bring new villians such as Jabbu and Neelu tracks.  Jabbu is already a negative character so he will try to create rift between Devan and later on he may have remorse because of his child whereas for Neelu I don't want her to be a grey character just a good friend from Guddu's past.  May be then we can see   a jealous Runjhun😉

orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another thing i do not want is another woman trying to steal Guddu or another man trying to steal Runjhun. NO FAKEWiVES OR FAKEHUSBANDS IN THIS SHOW PLS. I know Zee has a tendency...😆
Edited by orianthi - 12 years ago