Fan Fictions

MG FF-Till Death Do Us Part Thread 5 - Page 56

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Water.

Again, ur last update had me in all smiles...it was such a lovey dovey update...loved it so muchhh

muahhh

missing your detailed feedback Rachna...but thanks for liking the update

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzy09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kawaii_geet

howww sweet...naye saal ki shuruaat..with tiny mini nok jhok
n romance!!!!!

diii kya mujhe ek aur update mil sakta hai????
plz plz plz pretty pleeejjj...
*making a cute face*😳

n yes...y dun u include sum maaneet romance (18+😉)
on the 1st day of the year so tht their whole year
goes full romantic...😍. (me getting naughty na.😕..kya karoon di..u knw i recently turned 18😃)

next update tomorrow...

18+ lol...waise a lot of them wil come after their marriage...use pehle bhi hai but you have to wait dear...abhi abhi 18 ki hui ho...itna utawalapan acha nahi hai jaan...
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ritzy09

next update tomorrow...

18+ lol...waise a lot of them wil come after their marriage...use pehle bhi hai but you have to wait dear...abhi abhi 18 ki hui ho...itna utawalapan acha nahi hai jaan...

hehehe...kya karoon di...
IF ne mujhe spoil kar rakha hai😃
NOT MY FAULT😆

MissPurpleFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Update!!!

Saba xxx
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was hilarious!! Loved it!
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update
continue soon
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
LOLOLOLOL Maan's plan backfired on him LOLOLOL
ahahahaha i laughed so hard at the last bit
awesomeee part man!
cont soon
thanks for the pm
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ritzy09

missing your detailed feedback Rachna...but thanks for liking the update

darling...m so busy yaar...
with uni n now work as well.
thoda bhi time nahin milta.. 😭
ritzy09 thumbnail

Thank you friends for your lovely comments for last post. I have responded to as many as I could so please do go through them.

This part is dedicated to Zoha as a thank you as she gets the credit for this update. Friends, please see the note below for details as I don't want to ruin your surprise by letting know the reason upfront.

Btw I had always given a timeline but not the dates initially. So one day, I spent 2 hours and put the dates backwards according to the timeline I had put. That helped me in calculating the exact date of Geet and Maan's b'day in this FF. So enjoy the next part…..

Chapter 81– Gift of Love

5th Jan 12:00 AM

Rahul and Geet cut the cake cocooned in the love of their family. Everyone wished them by covering them in layers of cake. Later they shared their presents.

Rahul – "Wow Maan….I love this kindle….I was wondering of buying it but wasn't sure…it is so light"

Rahul was admiring his gadget.

Raj – "Woh to thik hai Maan lekin Geet ka gift kahan hai….it should be worth my princess"

Maan knew very well what was coming – "Bade Pa…aap meri chinta chod do…main Geet ko gift de doonga right time pe….right gift….mera to naya naya pyaar hai…bahut saari options hain mind mein….aap apni socho"

Geet was exasperated – "Maan!!!"

Maan –"Are kya "Maan"…apne dad ko to kuch kehti nahin ho…wahi ched rahein hain mujhe"

Maan ended with a baby face.

Nisha whacked Raj on his head – "Kyon tang kar rahe ho mere bachon ko….sharam karo and give them some privacy"

Maan put his head in Nisha's lap – "Thanks Badi Ma….ek aap hi mujhe samajhti ho"

Raj – "Lagale makhan jitna lagana hai….waise yahan sab ko pata hai kaun kitna sharmila hai"

Their teasing continued till it was quite late and everyone left to their rooms for sleeping finally.

30 minutes later 2:15 AM

Geet felt an arm brush with her waist. She was startled as Maan snuggled into the bed with Geet.  Geet sat up wide eyed –"Maan yeh kya kar rahe ho aap"

Maan – "Mujhe aaj apni jaan ke saath sona hai…please…main nahi jaane wala….yeh mera return gift hai"

Geet turned her head in anger– "Return gift…gift tak to diya nahin…aur kisi ne dekh liya to"

Maan got up snaking his arm again on her waist and pulling her closer so that her back touched his chest "acha matlab tumhein koi problem nahin hai na"

Geet made a face with perfect "O" at his words – "Chado Maan…sachi mein".

Maan - "Maine 5:30 ka alarm laga diya hai….sabke uthne se pehla main chala jaaonga….aur jahan tak gift ka sawal hai…."

Maan extended his other hand and kept a packet in her hand. He nuzzled his nose on her neck "Ab main kahin nahin jaa raha hoon…samjhi tum"

Geet smiled seeing her gift. She opened it excitedly as Maan looked on amazed at her childish happiness.

She unwrapped hurriedly to find a box. She opened the box and took out a digital photo frame. But it was no ordinary photo frame. Though it was a Sony photo frame but it had a perfect black screen with inset red border. Below the border were small diamonds all round the frame except at the bottom where diamonds made letters to say "Maaneet".

Tears welled in Geet's eyes. She traced her finger on the frame and whispered – "Maan it is beautiful"

Maan – "Uhhh…uh…nahin….abhi nahin"

Saying this Maan took it and switched it on. Their engagement photos started as a slide show. As their faces gleamed on the screen, he whispered back in her ears "Now it is beautiful"

Maan – "It has a special battery option."

Geet – "Lekin Maan aapne yeh sab kaise…yeh to aise market mein nahin milta"

Maan – "Meri special Jaan ka gift bhi to special hona cahiye…I got it ordered from Sony and then send it to D&G. for designing and personalizing."

Geet turned and hugged him tight. Maan continued – "Ab agar mujhe night mein hospital jaana pade ya phir out of station to tumhein akele nahin sona padega….this will be at your night stand always"

Geet smiled at his thoughtfulness and reasoning behind him getting this for her but at the same time angry that he was talking about staying away. But before she could complain,

Maan gently lied down with Geet still in his arms. Maan slid his one hand in her hair while other still latching on to her waist. He tugged her hair so that she looked at him. He captured her lips in a long kiss. When they broke apart breathless, Geet hid her face in his chest. She kissed him on his chest thru his shirt opening.

Maan - "Happy Birthday Jaan….my Mishti"

Geet suddenly got up with a huff. "Bahut Bure ho aap….abhi to puri tarah se mere hue bhi nahin aur dur jaane ki baat kar rahe ho"

Maan smiled looking at her pouting and complaining. He sat behind her and hugged her from back. He nuzzled his neck with his nose planting kisses on her shoulder as his hand pulled her even closer by pulling her waist.

"Aisa nahin hai Jaan…mere bas chale to ek pal bhi tumse dur na jaoon…lekin kya karoon…zindagi aur kam rukte nahin…isiliiye kam se kam tumhaare pass kuch nishaani chod raha hoon….jo tumhein mera ehsaas dilaye"

Geet was melting with his words. She shook her head naughtily - "Mujhe kuch nahin pata…ab aap ko is ki sazaa milegi…mujhe tadpaane ke khayal ki sazaa"

Maan noticed the mischievous tinkle in her voice. He pulled her down on the bed and placed himself top of her…trapping her between bed and his hard body

"Acha….to thik hai…main sazaa ke liye tayyar hoon"

Saying this he kissed her deeply open mouthed as his hands roamed all over her. Geet groaned under him with pleasure pulling him even closer if possible. But cheekily retorted as he parted for a breath – "Yeh aapki sazaa nahin hai…woh aapko evening mein milegi"

Maan smiled – "koi na Mishti….tumhari har sazaa meri sarankhon pe"

Geet smiled and buried herself once again in his chest and snuggled into his arms to steal some moments of love and solace.

Morning 5:30 AM

Alarm woke Maan up and he switched it off before it could disturb Geet. He smiled seeing her sleeping peacefully in his arms. He tucked a stray hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead lightly "bas thode din aur…phir meri har raat tumpe khatam hogi aur har subah isi tarah tum se shuru hogi"

He gently slid her onto the bed and removed his arms. Geet frowned slightly as she missed his heat. Maan smiled gently and pulled the covers closer to her returning some of the heat. Geet cuddled and clutching the covers slept again.

Maan chuckled slightly and stole another kiss on her cheek before getting up and sneaking to his room.

Precap – Dil Kya Kare

I want to thanks Zoha for this part…she used an idea of Maan spending whole night with Geet before he left for a trip in her beautiful FF "Hidden Feelings" and this got my creative juices flowing. Thanks Zoha for letting me use a similar idea. Though it is an entirely different setting, but nevertheless it was your creativity which fueled this entire update so I will like to give you full credit.

007jindal thumbnail
yyayyy me first again to comment.
superb part ritzy di. loved it.
the idea of the photo frame was superb.
Edited by tinu.jindal - 12 years ago