HiddenTruths thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
that was breath taking👏
thnx for pm
update next part plz
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  awesome  updates  yaar...
pari  know  the  truth abt  her  uncle  n  geet's  angelic  heart  that   was  touchy   n  maan's  reaction  for  geet's  red  dress😉...
OMG  chooo  cute  yaar...over  possessiveness  hun😆...i  loved  it...looking   fwd...

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Note- Please Add Ritzypm to get PMs for this FF

Thank you friends for you lovely comments. I am sorry that I have not responded individually due to lack of time. But I read all of them and appreciate your effort in giving the feedback.

Chapter 86 – Caught!!!

"Tumhein churane ka"

Saying this Maan could not control his urge anymore. He just held her hand and whisked her out of the party.

Cool January wind was blowing and Geed shivered slightly. Maan held her by waist instead of hand and pulled her closer. He asked driver to take his car and placed her inside hers. He turned up the heater seeing her feeling cold.

Maan leaned into her and spoke huskily– "Lagta hai tumhein bahut thand lag rahi hai…main kuch karoon"

Geet hit his arm lightly – "Dr Khurana…sharam kijiye….bahar media hai….aur kuch nahin to apni reputation ka to khayal kijiye"

Maan sighed and nodded in disappointment as what Geet said was true.

He started the car and drove back to the privacy of KM. Geet came out as he parked the car. He held her hand as she turned towards the door and pulled her hard making her back collide with his chest.

He nuzzled back of her neck – "Itni jaldi bhi kya hai….yeh to soch lo ki kya kahogi jab sab itni jaldi aane ka reason puchenge"

Saying this he moved further below and placed open mouthed wet kisses on her back. Get moaned with pleasure – "Maan"

But Maan was no where close to relent. Whole evening he had been teased by the view of her silky back. He traced the middle of her back using his tongue and bit her softly along with licking and tasting her. "You are so yummy that I want to devour you"

His words were making her weak in the knees. She buckled as she felt butterflies twirling in her stomach. But Maan was ready as if he anticipated her reaction. He held her tightly by her waist and turned her around. He placed her gently so that she was supported by the car.

He cupped her face and kissed her passionately. His hands glided her soft neck as she grabbed his shoulders tightly.

Maan spoke hoarsely in her ears as he angled and sucked her earlobe – "I want to feel you Mishti….unbutton me Jaan"

Havoc played with her senses as her trembling fingers followed his command. He French kissed her deeply as she opened his shirt to reveal a well toned chest. As soon as she opened the last button above his trouser, Maan turned her around so that her half naked back touched his chest. Her heart thudded as he bent down sucking and kissing her throat and collarbone.

His one hand was on her waist and second inched upwards to feel the bottom of her curve over her dress. Her both hands dig into his hands urging him to pleasure her further. He squeezed her curve roughly eliciting a yelp of passion from her. He angled his face and captured her mouth again from behind, drinking her moans as his fingers worked their magic on her.

She could not control herself and rubbed her softness against his hardness.  Maan growled as sensation after sensation cruised through his entire body. He was dangerously close to loosing his control and whirled her around with force.

They both wanted to keep the sanity as well as wanted to loose it all. Geet's hands explored his chest as he pushed her back curves with his hands and gently brought her inwards. His mouth bent down placing kisses from her chin to her cleavage.

They parted pantingly with a jerk as suddenly they were hit with strong lights. Geet wanted to bury herself as she whizzed around to see gaping faces of her dad and brother.

Raj and Rahul were too stunned to react and immediately turned around closing their eyes.

Geet was shaking as Maan closed his shirt buttons hurriedly.

After few seconds Raj turned back again to face them with a stern face – "You were supposed to be in the party….right"

Geet just hung her head low and wished ground could open and engulf her. Maan stood looking down as well as he was hell embarrassed being caught in such a compromising position.

Rahul spoke now – "Dad is asking something guys"

Maan cleared his throat and said slowly – "Yes…she just returned and I…..I was just wishing her good night"

Raj still had a stern face – "Oh really!!!...why don't you step in"

Get and Maan followed Raj and Rahul as they walked back to the living room.

Nisha – "Kya hua….aap log wapis aa gaye?"

Just then she saw Geet and Maan – "Are tum dono….aise kyon khade ho"

Raj - "Well she apparently just came….right Geet….and Maan was just wishing her Good Night"

Rahul was having a tough time stifling his laughter.

Raj chuckled now trying to remove everyone's confusion – "Maan….next time, please ensure to wipe lipstick marks from you face and neck when you button you shirt and yes from tomorrow, please wish her goodnight inside the house not in the garage."

Maan exhaled his held breath as he realized the teasing in Raj's voice. He just murmured "Good Night" and ran from there to KH while Geet dashed for her bedroom. They could still hear peels of laughter and Pari screaming – "Are Party mein kya hua….woh to batake jao" as they closed the door of his car door and her bedroom door.

Precap – Naintara's wedding