Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Ritzy...thanks 4 da pm n emotional update! Pari pregnnat n everyone happy! Poor Pari! n she herad everything! well written, updtae soon
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update dear...👏
Pari is expecting...😃
geet cares abt every1...😳
maan didnt appear in this update...😭
no maneet...😭😭
such a short update...😡but lovely update...😉
update soon n tnx 4 pm...
🤗
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 84 – My Family

Geet – "I will call the doctor" but Pari held her hand as she turned.

Pari – "I am ok Geet….just little…" Tears flew down Pari's cheeks as words stuck in her throat. It was difficult to believe that her own mama could stoop so low but she knew that Geet will never lie.

Geet – "Phir bhi Pari…teri tabiyat thik nahin lagti…aur nahi to ek baar Maan ko…"

Pari – "No…I don't need a doctor….I just need my family…I need you. Please take me down to mummy and papa"

Geet nodded and Rahul picked her up in his arms and took her downstairs.

Everyone partying below was alarmed seeing Pari's condition.

Maan ran to her – "What happened Pari….you suddenly look so frail?"

Pari smiled weekly as Rahul placed her gently – "I am fine…I just want to say something to all of you."

She paused as her eyes became teary again. "I was very young when my parents died and since then I always missed them and will become sad now and then. But it was some blessing that I met Rahul and I came in this house. From today, I promise I will never be sad again… (she sniffed trying to control her sobs) because I have found my parents...they are in you mummy and papa"

Raj and Nisha did not know the reason for this sudden emotional outburst. They looked at Rahul who looked worried and patted Pari lightly.

Rahul tried to intervene – "Pari…dekho tum aaram"

Pari – "Nahin Rahul….please let me speak…lekin jab main is ghar mein aayi thi, I resented someone. That someone was Geet because her running away made me compromise on my biggest dream. My marriage was no more a happy occasion. We missed our honeymoon…hell even Rahul and my birthdays were celebrated just as a formality. After knowing the truth, that resentment abated but I still probably had weakest emotional link with Geet. Off course we became good friends and it is tough to remain angry with her as she has the sweetest nature in this world."

Pari wiped her tears and looked at Geet.

"Today I want to apologize…apologize that even for a second I scoffed when Rahul used to mention that her sister is an angel who can never do anything wrong…I am sorry for all those moments when I cribbed about you…I was jealous of you…He was right…you are an angel…you are an angel…you saved my life…you sacrificed so much not only for Rahul but for me…for my dreams because I am your family."

Geet sat down beside her and hugged her – "Please Pari…shant ho jao…this is enough….it is nothing…I never mind…I know in your heart you always loved me…so just relax…please please…for me….for baby"

Pari nodded – "Yes, I will go now and rest but I want you to tell them everything you told Rahul upstairs."

Geet – "Lekin…"

Pari – "Because, I know how hard it is for you to hide such things from your own parents…they have a right to know."

Geet looked at Rahul who nodded. Geet gave a summary to all. Everyone was shocked. Tears came out in Nisha and Juhi's eyes. Nisha sat down where Geet was and hugged her.

Raj came closer and sat on his knees in front of Pari. He held her hands – "Pari beta…bas…bahut ho gaya…ab no tears…abhi tumne hi kaha na ki we are your parents…aur beta tum to anmol ho….you have no price….that man was mad to put a price on my Pari…my princess…You are our daughter and now you are going to be mom soon. So you understand what parent's love is. We love you that much Pari. So from today no tears.

Aur ek baat….I will never tolerate ki mere beti ki nazrein kisi ke saamne bhi jhukein. If this happens I will feel that you are not proud of your parents…hmmm"

Pari Nodded. Nisha wiped her tears and asked Rahul to take her upstairs so that she could rest.

Maan held Geet's shoulder with one arm and squeezed it slightly. He asked her thru his eyes if she was ok.

Geet just stared at him. Somewhere she felt guilty for Pari's plight. Maan took her to the backyard and made her sit on the swing. She just hid herself in his embrace drawing from his strength as he stroked her hair. She started sobbing – "Maan aise waqt mein maine kitna tang kiya Pari ko….I always wanted her happiness aur yeh sab aise"

Maan pacified her – "Tum aise kyon soch rahi ho….you yourself said that you always wanted her happiness only….waise bhi it is good that she knows the truth….her pain is not because of what you did….I am sure…as a matter of fact your love only gives her strength…her pain is for what her uncle who was like her dad did to her"

He parted slightly and cupped her face in hands – "But you love…her family's love is a balm to this pain."

Saying this he bent down kissing her forehead. He wiped her tears with his thumb and pecked her red nose.

Geet nodded and looked at him. Maan saw so many emotions swirling in her eyes. He sighed "Oh Mishti….you are so damn wonderful". Saying this he captured her lips and kissed her deeply.

After few minutes, Juhi called everyone for Dinner. Pari was still in her room as she was tired.

Suddenly her bedroom door opened. Geet and Annie wheeled in food on a trolley with Maan trailing behind with a guitar.

Maan – "Madam….at your service…live entertainment along with dinner"

Annie and Geet giggled as they hurriedly made arrangements. They spread a white table cloth on the coffee table. Geet placed a candle and lighted it while Annie showered flower petals. They set out the dinner as Rahul and Pari looked at them in awe.

Geet sushed Pari as she got teary.

Rahul and Pari sat at the table where as Maan strummed guitar to provide peppy and romantic guitar music.

After few minutes they left the two lovebirds alone to enjoy and recuperate from today's incidents.

Precap – Sexy Red

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Ritzy, that was amazing.👏
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
love to see the bond b/w the family
pari is loved by all
she deserves it
continue soon
maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

AAkir geet ki guiltiness door hogayee thank god

and the cristal clear statement pari made that she felt jealous wo sab aapne clear kar di bahut acha laga di aapki FF me yehi baat achi lagthi hi ki each nd every pt aap clear kar deti ho waqt aane par
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
its gud that pari accepted how she felt abt geet initially...
also the family was with her...
nice entertainment...
pl cont soon
SONU_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for update
continue soon 
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
luvly luvly luvly update di
it was really wise to tell everyone the truth!!!

ooo precap...giving me goose bumps..
could u plz update tht one tomorrow???

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d  pm ...

continue soon ...