Firegurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
fantastic updates
awesome
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi thanks 4 da pm n rocking update! Maaneet being teased lol. Maan bday! Geet looking gorgeous n Maan possessive! Maan thinking abt honeymoon! Loved Maan n Rahul dance! Poor Maan...can see Geet bt cannot touch lol! Update soon
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 part..
cont,sooon

thanks for pm dear..
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Note: I know most of you wanted me to continue the party. But I just wanted to introduce the sazaa and leave it to you imagination. Maan will definitely take revenge but only on honeymoon. So you guys have to wait.

You may feel that this part was out of blue but actually I always wanted to close this loop. And to me this timing seemed appropriate. Btw very few guessed that good news.

Chapter 83– Good News

Two weeks later - 15th January 8:00 AM

Breakfast was being served in KM. Geet was trying to hurry as she was late for a meeting.

Geet – "Mom…yeh Rahul abhi tak kyon nahin aaya…main jaa rahi hoon"

Nisha – "Are thik se breakfast to karlo…lo aa gaye Rahul and Pari"

Rahul was grinning like a fool and Pari was standing blushing just behind him.

Rahul –"Dad I have some news to share with you"

Raj – "Kya hua…sab thik hai"

Rahul – "You are going to be dadu soon"

It took a minute for news to settle when Nisha, Geet and Raj pounced on Pari and Rahul hugging them and congratulating them.

Nisha "Oh my god…I am going to be dadi…dadi Raj….I can't believe it. Pari beta tumne humein itni badi khushi di hai aaj hum bata nahin sakte"

Geet – "I know mom…I am going to be bua…are lekin Pari tum aise kyon khadi ho…yahaan baitho."

Nisha – "Haan Haann"

They made Pari sit comfortably asking her questions about due date, doctor checkup, her health etc.

Geet – "Waise Pari….Goa Trip mein you were so careful….ab samajh mein aaya mujhe….lekin tab to kuch nahin tha phir?"

Pari shied – "Nahin….but we were trying so I did not want to take any chances"

Geet teased– "Acha ji……aur kya kya planning chal rahi thi?"

Everyone continued with teasing the couple as Pari turned red.

A little later, Raj – "Geet…teri koi meeting thi na"

Geet – "Oh teri…main to bhul hi gayi…chado…mujhe nahin jaana kahin pe…aaj to mujhe pura din baby ke saath hi rehna hai"

She got up and called Sasha making alternate arrangements.

Juhi, Rishab, Annie and Maan also joined Rahul and Pari and congratulated them.

Evening 5:30 PM

Pari – "Mummy main ek baat soch rahi thi"

Nisha- "Haan bolo beta"

Pari –"Woh jabse humari shaadi hui hai, main mamaji se milne nahin gayi. Ab iske baad to pata nahin kab milna ho…phir Geet ki shaadi bhi hai in two months time…to kya main ek do hafte ke liye Chandigarh ho aaoon."

Nisha smiled "Haan beta…I think it should be ok but only thing is that Rahul you have to go drop and pick Pari…I don't want her travelling alone in this condition"

Rahul nodded. He did not notice Geet who stood frozen at the side.

Geet paced worriedly in her room. Her mind was restless and her heart crippled with fear. "Yeh kya kar rahe ho Babaji…aisi halat mein Pari wants to go to Chandigarh. I have no trust on that man….agar usne Pari ko harm karne ki koshish ki ya phir se blackmail kiya to hum kya karenge….nahin nahin…it is not at all safe for Pari and Baby….aisi halat mein main use wahan hargiz nahin jaane doongi….lekin kya kroon….I can't make any excuse also….kya karoon"

After a long thought Geet decided to tell Rahul everything so that he can handle the situation – "Haan…yahi thik rahega…I am sure Rahul will be able to manage it better once he knows the truth."

Geet texted Rahul and asked him to come to study alone.

Rahul  - "Kya hua Geet…some business issue?"

Geet gestured him to sit down. After a little pause she started "Rahul…I need to tell you something very important….something which I have hidden from everyone even Mom, Dad and Maan"

Rahul frowned. He got worried – "Kya baat hai…sab thik hai na"

Geet gestured him to stop – "Please let me complete…It is difficult for me to put everything in words so let me finish. You remember when you told me about Pari, I had gone to meet her mama and made him agree for marriage. Well the truth is…he was selling Pari to a 40 year old man for money. He had raised her only as a commodity whereas Pari always felt gratitude towards that man."

Rahul was quite surprised but he did not interrupt. Neither did he see his wife standing at the door with his phone which he had forgotten downstairs.

She continued emotionally –

"That man was nowhere thinking about Pari's future but only money. But I love you and for me Pari became part of my family the day she became your life. So, I paid more than what that guy had offered and made him agree for the marriage. I also put the condition that Pari should never know the truth. I did not want her to feel embarrassed or guilty for something she is not responsible for. It is not her fault that her parents died early and she is no where responsible for the despicable man she calls her uncle. Anyways, I did not mention this to anyone at home either because I did not want anyone to have any pity for her. Fact is that when you loved her, married her she became Pari Khurana…our family's honor and I will not let anyone not even my family ever raise a finger towards that honor.

Maybe I should have told you the truth earlier but my circumstances….my disease just did not allow and later I just wanted sleeping dogs lie.

But now Pari wants to go to meet that man. That too when she is pregnant. I am worried Rahul…he is not safe…what if he tries to blackmail for more money…and hell I am not worried about money but what if he tries to harm Pari or Baby in any way. Please Rahul stop Pari…please just make some excuse but now is not the right time"

Geet stopped when she heard the sound of mobile phone slipping on the ground. They turned to see a shaken Pari. Her face had gone pale and her step faltered. Rahul quickly got up and grabbed her before she could fall and placed her gently on the couch.

Precap – My Family

Edited by ritzy09 - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow i loved it didi !!! pari is pregnant !! thats a good news ... the present situation ll let the family knew more abt geet and her care towards others... awsome ... continue soon 
maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me first superb episode