Frequent Posters

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Aaj update nahi milega kya?😭
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  awesome  updates  dear...
maaneet   scenes  r  sooo  romantic...
hey  in between  my  exams  ,am  reading  n  commenting  yaar...
i  loved it...looking   fwd...

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
are we not getting an update today ...
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved Maaneet moments
Their hide n seek romance Gfts care sazaa all are fab
Reading all this in ur FF im wishing i get sum like Maan of this FF in my life 😆😆😆
HiddenTruths thumbnail
loved maaneet
 the update is fantastic👏
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

First of all sorry….apologies from my side. I had some important client meetings whole day and could not update on time. Thought it is still Friday here and I really hope my friends will forgive me.

Secondly, thanks for your lovely comments. You all loved the gift and I hope you will love the sazaa as well. I have responded to as many comments as possible as they were given.

Thirdly, thanks Piya for the photograph. It is a very important piece of the sazaa after all.

Lastly, I have put lot of effort in this post. It took me quite a research and you will see why. So Enjoy!!!

Chapter 82 – Dil Kya Kare

Morning 9:30 AM

Pari noticed the photo frame next to Geet's bed. She smiled admiring the wordings. She picked it p and took it outside where everyone was still finishing their late breakfast.

Pari – "Wow Geet….Maan ka gift to bahut sundar hai but when did he give you this?"

Everyone instinctively stared at the beautiful photo frame and then at Geet. Geet blushed hard and stammered – "Subah….aaj Subah"

Raj chuckled – "Oh seriously…do you really think we will fall for it"

Geet was beet root now. Maan intervened – "Bade Pa…come on aaj uska B'Day hai…aaj to baksh do"

Raj – "To maine kab mana kiya but that doesn't mean a free pass…haan"

Maan just shook his head while everyone had a hearty laugh at their expense.

Evening 7:00 PM

All stood in the foyer. Chandelier gleamed above and champagne was flowing. Geet stood dressed in a white saree with silver shiny border. Her saree was tied quite low on her waist and halter blouse was making her sexy saree look even more voluptuous….clinging to all her curves highlighting her slim and curvaceous figure. Her belly chain just lend that extra touch making Pinky remark – "Thank God sab ghar ke log hain….agar Maan ne dekh liya tujhe aise to kamre mein band karke rakehga"

Pari – "I know….aaj toh Maan babu gaye"

Geet smiled inwardly at the comments – "Dr Khurana…aaj ki sazaa aap bhulenge nahin"

(Guys….please see the picture below…this is the saree and blouse she was wearing…now you can feel the sazaa she is going to give him)

Rishab – "Par woh aur b'day boy hai kahan"

Everybody was waiting for them. Suddenly lights dimmed and spotlight focused on both Maan and Rahul standing on the top of the staircase. They had their backs to the hall and even from behind both were looking dashing and hot in black jackets. Their head were bent down and then suddenly they turned to reveal guitars in their hands. Music started as they came down the stairs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXthnx6_hMk

(Guys…do see the video and read the dance moves below…I spent a lot time writing these to fit every line so that it actually gives an idea of their complete dance.)

Both in sync kicked their left leg and said "hann….that's right"

Maan held Geet's hand and pulled her closer while Rahul did the same to Pari who was equally surprised at the candor of their men.

silli silli tapti raaton mein

jalta hoon mein barsaton mein

dooba dooba har pal yaadon mein

dil kya kare

They made a round around them. Both Pari and Geet moved ahead when they pulled their wrist and turned them in their arms and then back still holding on to their hands.

apney mein hi khoya rehta hoon

kehna hai kuch kuch kehta hoon

pain ajab sa sehta hoon dil kya kare

ho... aankhon aankhon mein

ho... baaton baton mein

ho... le gaya koi

ho... de gaya koi

salaam-e-ishq ishq ishq salaam-e-ishq

Maan and Rahul opened their arms wide and twirled on one leg…sitting down one knee stretching their hand towards Geet and Pari. Girls gave their hand in theirs and they twirled them so that now their hands were on shoulder of the boys and were standing behind them.

din bhar kuch miss karta hoon

jaane kaise khwaahish karta hoon

bheed mein tanha rehta hoon

dil kya kare

Boys pulled them in front and danced in waltz position. Girls took their hand down from the shoulder onto boys chest and pushed them behind.

As they walked away, Maan and Rahul put roses in front of them which they took and hit them on their face, showing their thumb down and walking away again.

bhool gaya din saal mahina

january mein bhi aaye pasina

aata hai aaraam kahin na dil kya kare

ho...aankhon aankhon mein

ho... hmmm….baaton baton mein

ho... le gaya koi hooo

ho... de gaya koi

salaam-e-ishq ishq ishq salaam-e-ishq

Maan sat on the chair while Rahul pushed him with Geet just staring at her fianc's badmasshi making her even redder in embarrassment.

ho ..main jo baithoon toh baitha rahoon der tak

Next they switched position with Rahul standing on the chair and Maan pushing him. Now Pari was bewildered by her husband's antics.

ho….chal padoon toh mein chalta rahoon door tak

They both ran to Geet and Pari and placed their heads on their shoulders. Both girls pushed their heads away and tried to go away but they did not leave them. Both held them by waist and bent them down with them leaning on them…..holding the bend

ho... chaayi bekaraari udd gaye totey

hanss deta hoon rotey rotey

memory mein koi jaagtey sotey dil kya kare

ho... baaton baton mein hooo

ho... le gaya koi

ho... de gaya koi

salaam-e- ishq ishq ishq salaam-e-ishq

They straightened them and sensuously swayed them in their arms

hoo...raaastey bhool jata hoon mein

kyon bhalla

bewajaah gungunaata hoon mein

kyon bhalla

They walked backwards moving their hands…snapping their fingers making chutkis. Then they came forward opening buttons of their shirt to reveal their chest. Geet and Pari could just gasp and put their hands on their mouths at utter disbelief.

nikloon mein phati jeans phenke

shirt ke na hosh button ke

They both stood in front of them and made a hand gesture of playing a guitar in front of their heart. Finally they stood with both knees bent in front of them finishing the song.

bajjte hain sab sur dhadkan ke dil kya kare

ho... baaton baton mein

ho... le gaya koi

h... de gaya koi

salaam-e- ishq ishq ishq salaam-e-ishq

Lights came on full and everybody whistled and clapped as both Geet and Pari blushed profusely and ran from there.

Maan held Geet's hand and pulled her behind kitchen door. He sensuously moved his one hand behind her almost bare back and with second held her tightly on the waist.

Maan almost growled in his ear– "Yeh kya pehna hai tumne"

Geet smiled and fluttered her eyelashes dramatically – "Kyon main achi nahi lag rahi"

Maan jerked her harshly onto her chest – "Bahut zaydaa achi lag rahi ho…as a matter of fact zaroorat se zayda sexy lag rahi ho."

Geet straightened herself a little bit in his arms – "To phir problem kya hai"

Maan – "Problem yeh hai ki I can not let anyone else see you like this"

Geet made an angry face – "Sharam karo Maan….sab mere ghar ke loh hain…ab aapko unse bhi jealousy feel ho rahi hai"

Maan again pulled her closer and breathed into her ears – "I don't know anything….yeh sab sirf mere liye hai samjhi….aaj ke baad tum aise saree tie nahi karogi aur na hi aisa blouse pehnogi"

Geet giggled but Maan was not at all amused. He continued – "aaj chod raha hoon kyonki tumhara B'day hai and as you said only family is there….lekin aaj ke baad….bilkul nahin"

He then places a kiss on her ear and continued naughtily – "aur haan…I want you to pack this for our honeymoon."

Geet blushed hard at his audacity – "lekin yeh meri nahin Pari ki hai"

Maan shrugged – "So what….ab yeh tumhari hi hai….waise bhi unka honeymoon ho chukka hai"

Geet eyes widened at his comment. But she was not the one to give up. She smiled slyly as Maan noticed her changing expression – "Thik hai Dr Khurana….but now it is time for your sazaa"

Maan nodded – "oh really….bolo…..kya karna hai"

Geet took his hands and pulled them away from her as Maan looked at her stunningly – "Mujhe tadapane ki sazaa yeh hai Dr Khurana…ki aaj shaam aap mujhe dekh sakte hain lekin….no touching"

Maan gasped as Geet turned and walked away very erotically grinding her hips on one side to show him her figure. She looked back at him still facing her back towards him and winked blowing a kiss. She giggled as Maan just looked at her open mouth and she ran away from the kitchen.

Maan made puppy faces and tried his best to come closer but Geet didn't relent. He just had to content with feasting his eyes on her as she moved around leaving erotic and wanton images in his mind.

Maan – "Yeh acha nahin kiya tumne Geet….itna tadpaya hai aaj tumne mujhe….chodunga nahin...na tumhein….na is saree ko"

Evening continued with laughter, eating and dancing with absolute abandonment amongst the people who loved and cared for each other.

Precap – Good News

HiddenTruths thumbnail
first comment from my side😲 let me celebrate  i sandwiched ur post😳 loved the saza😉 Edited by HayaShazal - 12 years ago
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update
just loved it
continue soon
sehrish79 thumbnail
Amazing update dear plz cont soon

Loved it totally

Awesome