jasraj123 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice update.
thanks for pm
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey   nice  update  yaar...
family  tho  ithana  pyaara  hai pir  bacho  ki  koi  kami  kesi  hogi...chooo  cute  n  lovely  family,...i loved  it...looking  f wd...

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww loved it
the way rahul n maan sang was superb
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
New Year celebration was lovely...
Precap is very interesting... Looking forward
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very nice update
continue soon
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aw..it was such a thoughtful gesture on kids(mere nahi Raj-Risabh ke😆)behalf..loved Maan's line-"Dad'we are not going anywhere'parties we can do all the time and what is more special than all of us together."

and party was great and so was Maaneet moments⭐️..precap of chori chori chupke chupke is giving me goose-bumps abhi se😉
Edited by Bul3 - 12 years ago
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful,their family bondng is so swwet
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you friends for liking the last post. Last time I was in India for New Year that is pretty much how I celebrated the party with my family and my brother's friends. We had campfire on the roof, candles, lights, dinner, champagne, music and dance.

This part is inspired by a line in movie "Golmaal" (Original one with Amol Palekar). Hope you will like it as well.

Chapter 79 – Chori Chori Chupke Chupke

2:20 AM Geet's room

"Gadha….Ullu….Dusht Daanav….Babaji…Kya karoon main….is insaan ka….aap ko bhi na puri duniya mein yehi khadoos mila tha mere liye"

Geet was pacing up and down her room. She had changed into a t-shirt and knee length tracks. She sat in a huff at her bed.

"Lekin is mein unki bhi kya galti hai….Pagal to tu hai nu unke pyaar mein…ab party ke baad bhi tujhe unhe milna hai….unhe kya telepathy hogi"

Again she got up and got angry.

"Lekin Babaji….humara pehla new year together….unka man nahin karta mujhe se akele milne ka…Dusht kahi ke'

She again sat down "Thik hai Geet….agar tera itna man kar raha hai to tu hi chali ja na unse milne ke liye"

Geet got up and opened the door in a hurry. But then she shut it and sat on the bed again with frown – "Tujhe kya lagta hai gadhi!!!! Sab so rahe hain!!!neeche jayegi staris pe to sab ko pata chal jayega"

She pouted making a baby face – "Sabki shaadi ho gayi hai….sab New Year celebrate kar rahe honge apne love ke saath excpt for Annie jo shayad akeli hai is waqt…jo sapne dekh rahi hai instead of living them"

She banged her hands clenched into fists on her legs. "Aur ek main hoon…na sapne dekh rahi  hoon na jee rahi hoon"

Suddenly she got an idea and she got up with mouth opened wide in marvel. "Haan….yaad aaya….ice-cream…mera matlab jaise bachpan mein ice-cream churana jaati thi kitchen se waise hi chali jaati hoon…kisi ko kuch nahin pata chalega"

Geet agreed with herself – "Haan"

Geet picked up her writing board and came out to balcony. She placed the board and stood on the side wall. From there she walked on board to next balcony which belonged to Rahul's room. Her eyes widened as Pari's moan reached her ears. She closed her eyes instantly (as if closing her eyes will close her ears as well!!!!) "chi chi Babaji….haan …lekin woh to married hain but main kyun sun rahi hoon yeh sab"

Geet hurriedly grabbed the branch of guava tree hanging in Rahul's balcony. She carefully slid down the tree and did a little victory dance.

She entered kitchen through the back window and entered the living area. She gave a quick thank you to her Babaji by folding her hands and opened the door to Maan's room.

2:20 AM Maan's room

Maan came in and changed into tracks and vest after freshening up. He sat on his bed with towel around his neck.

His st (Unlike Geet who was talking to herself aloud!!!!) - "Party was fun….bahut mazaa aaya but I wish I could just hold Geet in my arms for a little while…uske saath itna time nahin spend kar paya na"

Maan sighed and shook his head "Kya soch raha hai Maan…chitar maregi tujhe…so gayi hogi ab tak to woh"

"Par wish pe to koi zor nahin hai na"

Maan eyed his pillow. He threw his towel on the chair and dug is face in to the same "Kab is pillow ki jagah meri Mishti meri bahon mein hogi"

Saying this he hugged the other pillow and closed his eyes trying to sleep.

2:50 AM Maan's room

Geet opened the door silently and walked in closing the door behind her. She saw Maan lying on the bed with a pillow in his arms.

"Babaji…dekho kiase chipak ke so rahe hain us pillow se…jaise usi mein inki jaan basti ho" (Chill yaar Geet…ab tum pillow se hi jealous ho rahi ho…wo bhi us pillow se jo kab se uska saath de raha ha hai)

"Aur dekho kitne aaram se so rahe hain…aur ek main hoon jo aise tadap rahi hoon"

Maan was startled hearing some sound of muttering. He switched on the side lamp and was shocked to see Geet standing in the middle talking to her Babaji.

Maan smiled seeing her antics and got up partially from bed – "Geet!!!"

Geet came close to him and kept her hand on his mouth – "Shhh!!! Dheere bolo…meri saari mehnat pe pani pher doge aap"

Maan got quiet feeling her hand on his mouth. Geet suddenly got conscious of her position. Maan's upper body was lifted from bed and Geet was leaning onto him. Her hairs were falling on his face and shoulder and their breaths were fanning each other's faces.

Geet instantly removed her hand and straightened herself. But Maan pulled her hand at the same time making her fall with her back hitting his chest. Now both semi laid in the bed. Maan snaked his hand around Geet as she laid her head behind to rest on his shoulder.

Maan looked at her pink cheeks as she lowered her gaze. Maan bent down and whispered in her ears seductively -

"Lagta hai koi bahut miss kar raha tha…hmmm"

Geet moaned – "Maan!!!" But suddenly she turned in a huff "Haan…aur koi hai use to koi farak hi nahin padta…sadu kahin ke"

Maan – "Sadu aur mein"

Geet – "Aur nahin to kya….main wahan aapse milne ke liye bechain ho rahi thi aur ek aap ho….so gaye…New Year night aur so gaye…hmmm….dusht danav"

Maan smiled – "Aise baat nahin hai Jaan…tum kya jaano meri kya haalat thi but I thought it will not be safe to come upstairs as others may not be sleeping and they may hear me on the stairs….by the way tumhein kisi ne suna nahin"

Geet giggled – "Aapne mujhe paagal samjha hai….isiliye main stairs se aayi hi nahin"

Maan was startled – "Kya!!! What do you mean?"

Geet happily continued without seeing the changing expressions on Maan's face. "Off course, do you think I am mad….I just took the route I used to take while stealing ice creams in the night…my balcony to Rahul's from their guava tree and then Kitchen window…simplez"

Maan's face changed from being surprised to absolute horror.

Precap - Saal ki nayi shuruaat

poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yippee🥳 me first awesome update dear 😊 wow i liked the idea how geet came to maan room heheh plz continue soon dear
😊
007jindal thumbnail
yeeyyy thank u for the update.
lovely part.
lolzz ye get o sach much ek peice hai yaar.
kya route liya hai maan ke room tak ka
Edited by tinu.jindal - 12 years ago