Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Speechless

new shew thread good-luck-desi-glitters-6

this is  update so finally they are engaged now  and marriage date after 3 months means we'll have alot of MAANEET's romance
the song selection is  rahul is a sweet heart 

Thanks Dear...and once again congrats on being reader of the week...your comments are truly inspiring and the pictures and emoticons you include...wow...just wait to see your comments as they are always refreshing
ritzy09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tammana_Maaneet

Hey Ritzy,I'm ur new reader...
U won't believe tht once I started reading ur FF,
I cudnt stop myself frm reading it further with hell of curiosity...
I hv finished reading all the 75 parts in the whole night without sleeping even for a moment...wen my eyes wer giving up,
Sum or the other climax came up n I again lost my sleep...
To tlk abt the FF,it's really very very awesome n fabulous...
Name of each part fascinated me to read further...
Sum aspects wich u tried to show wer also very nice...
Geet n Maan's 1st encounter,their fight wid their own feelings...
Geet's operation...Maan singing for her... Their restlessness...
Maan's idea to shift to Delhi...beautiful KH...thn their effect in each other...Their confession...sum mischievous moments...
Even Adi n Pinky part was awesome...poor guys,spoiled their HM...even many emotional moments lyk the fire incident,the NT incident,later the robbery...all wer nicely described n also gr8 emotions depicted...
1of the part which I lyk the most was the NT track wen she did tht nusance she created n how well Geet handled... I loved tht not once her trust on maan was wobbly due to tht...
I evevn lykd the approach of the psychiatrist therapy wich not all can go thru due to their shyness or ego...
It's always tht ppl think only women can be taken advantage of...I loved tht part a lot...bringing on sum sense to ppl tht even otherwise thing can happen...
I even lykd that after robbery turmoil n both Maan n Geet's life...
The name of the FF itself says a lot to me...
All their fun moments wer also awesome...loved it...
The villains being them,I hated them always...but happy tht chayiji did change...ya rightly said she has a big mouth...
I literally cried seeing all the anguish Maan was going thru to be away frm his Mishty after tht robbery...
Even I felt the pain Geet n Annie went thru...
Even I felt disgusted wen tht robber touched n misbehaved wid Geet...I wanted to hit him hard on his middle to wince in pain...I wanted to sooth her...I felt proud of her to be so brave n save Annie frm tht wrath...even her naiad to tlk to Maan abt it...also the bath maan fave her to wash off the dirt on her body...n definitely hats off to this guy's self control n patience...lolzzz...it's really very hard to control urself in front of ur very own person wid whom u r going to share ur life wid...
I just loved each n every part of it...love u for tht...
Ok,I hv to stop now...or I'll go on n on n on getting u bored...
So in short,just an awesome blossom FF...
Waiting for u to continue...sent a buddy request to u on this a/c...will also send the request to ur PM a/c, so tht u can PM me...I wud love to read it further...
Love u dear for giving such a beautiful FF to us...
Ok now gotto go n grab sum sleep or else I don't kno wht will I do roaming lyk a zombie around the house...
Thnkx a lot again n keep writing...

Sorry I cudnt colour the comment as m commenting frm my iPod which makes it difficult to edit the post...
I hope u lyk my words than the colour...
Wid love frm ur new reader n fan,
TJ...!!!!:) :D <3 <3 <3

Thanks you so much dear...What can I say...I am so overwhelemed...

When I joined this forum...I also went crazy reading some of the authorsbut trust me I never thought that someone will spend their night reading mine one day...

It is such a compliment and reading your comment made my day...I will try to continue and give updates which you love...

Even to me Naintara track is very close...I wanted to show unshakable trust and Maan's past deed being exorcised truly and I am glad you liked it
ritzy09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tammana_Maaneet

After I posted my previous comment, n wen I saws it's length,
I was not able to think tht I wrote so much...
But ur FF is worth tht long comment...n m still not able to stop myself frm praising u...
Forgot to mention my lykd for sum other parts so wanted to edit the prev one...But later thot tht u will get bored reading such a long comment so started a new comment...
Wanted to specially mention abt the part "My 2 Dads"
I very much loved tht one...
From the beginning itself I admired Raj n Rishab's friendship...
N tht turning into a gr8 bond n relation was just overwhelming...
Seeing both Geet's n Maan's relation with bothe the 2 Dads,I felt really happy with it as well...
N the prank Raj tried to play abt Geet's marriage was also awesome...the duo r awesome n also their adorable wives...
How can I forget them...
N also the karwachauth part was really lovely n sweet...
Even Rahul n Pari play a vital role...
Tht Dev's case was also so very well handled by them...
Love for their sisters by both Maan n Rahul was immense n I cud feel it...Pari is also very well gelled in all the important parts...
Goa trip was also awesome...(how did I forget to mention abt it before..!!!)
Maan's chiseled body n Geet's shivers n all the things were awesome...
Tu aashiqui hai was also very sweet act with the placards...
See,I told u I can go on n on...
My non stop blabbering is sumtyms irritating,I know...
But I can't just let ur talent down with small comments...
I m very big at heart wen cums to praise others for their gr8 work...so I will not be short of words to comment for ur gr8 work...
Ok thts it for now...maybe if I remember anything else them I'll comment again...lolzzz
Till then waiting for the next part...!!!!
Loads of love,
TJ...!!!

Thanks once again dear for liking the FF so much...I loved your comemnts multiple times and I appreciate the time you took out to write it

From beginning this FF was not only about Maaneet but family...I mentioned it in the beginning and I am glad you like the family interactions
ritzy09 thumbnail
Thanks to all of you for liking and commenting on the update

alankritamehta
maansee
palsweety51
Audiwalia
sneha0504
seemamary
tinu.jindal
LadyArwen
shalinisaran89
prerna1
wajiha-1
krati5
Shalve
sweet cherry
harshithaaa
oaz30
shah10
my_maan_geet
HADmishti
punjabi.princes
NANDY_BRU
jasraj123
ambbiha
sindu555
blueopal
Dhara_s
Geetmaan1234
-afsha-
Krishnaluv94
asmi123
millie_maaneet
jasminerahul
mishti.muna
bhanu_rekhag
Maaneet4everXxX
lil.mizz.smexii
udeshi91
zoha25
srilu_123
vrsharma
-dia-
anu_123
Maaneet.Lover
mandymore
Teenage.dream
abinash079
sharmake11
Ash1991
Edited by ritzy09 - 12 years ago
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
finished reading this ff... amazing story... lovvved it... update the next part soon😊 loved the way you portrayed geets condition after the robbery... and am totally in love with this family... loved the way you described their engagement...its real ryt... Edited by honeygrape - 12 years ago
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
😊Monday.. Update day.😃
kajenarshianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved that part. i am soo happy that they are FINALLY getting married.
this is like the best moment ever. And i am soo glad that maan is soo supportive of her.
she really needs him at this time.
and i really love how her parents are like HER doctor will kill us. that was hilarious :)
please continue soon :)
Shari30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PLEASE PRETTY PLEAASE NEXT UPDAAATE😉
ritzy09 thumbnail

Thank you friends for loving the last part. I have replied to all the comments so please do read them.

Chapter 76 – Now I've had the time of my life

After the song dance floor was opened. As the special couple for tonight, Pari urged them to come forward. Geet held Maan's arms and sighed a little sadly - "Pari, tum bhul rahi ho….I can't dance…my stitches are still not healed completely." Maan could read hint of melancholy in her eyes at missing her first dance with him as a couple.

"Nahin Geet…aaj tum woh sab karogi jo tumne kabhi sapne mein bhi socha hoga…aaj no compromises." Saying this Maan lifted Geet in his arms and moved to the dance floor amidst hooting and whistles.

He placed her softly on his foot and danced with her.

Now I've had the time of my life

No, I never felt like this before

Yes, I swear it's the truth

And I owe it all to you

Cause I've had the time of my life
and I owe it all to you

Geet placed her head on his shoulder and they swayed to the music

I've been waiting for so long
Now I've finally found someone
To stand by me

We saw the writing on the wall
As we felt this magical fantasy

Now with passion in our eyes
There's no way we could disguise it secretly
So we take each other's hand
'Cause we seem to understand the urgency

just remember

You're the one thing

I can't get enough of

So I'll tell you something

This could be love because

Maan lifted her in his arms and twirled her around

I've had the time of my life
No I never felt this way before
Yes I swear it's the truth
And I owe it all to you

'Cause I've had the time of my life
And I've searched through every open door
Till I found the truth
and I owe it all to you

Maan brought her back down and brought her in his arms close to him.

With my body and soul
I want you more than you'll ever know

So we'll just let it go
Don't be afraid to lose control

Yes I know what's on your mind
When you say: "Stay with me tonight."

Just remember
you're the one thing

I can't get enough of

So I'll tell you something

This could be love because

Maan lifted her high so that her knees reached his shoulders and he held her in the lift pose turning slowly

Cause I had the time of my life
No I've never felt this way before
Yes I swear it's the truth
And I owe it all to you
'Cause I've had the time of my life
And I've searched through every open door
Till I found the truth
and I owe it all to you

Everyone could just gasp at the beautiful love of two hearts dancing in each other's arms.

After the first dance Maan took her and made her sit on the couch next to him. Geet's eyes felt teary at the amount of love this man had for her. He signaled Pinky to come closer.

Maan – "Pinky Geet ke liye please juice le aao"

Pinky nodded and went away. Geet – "Maan iski zaroorat nahin"

Maan – "Chup…bilkul…chup…medicines ke saath you need lot of energy and liquid intake…chup chaap peelo"

Pinky gave some juice to Geet which she quietly gulped under the watchful eyes of Maan. He sat with her holding her hand and talking to her for next 45 minutes or so till their loved ones danced and enjoyed themselves.

Later, Raj invited everyone to join dinner. As there were not many people, everybody sat at a huge table set in one corner where Nakul along with professional caterers served multiple types of food.

Maan and Geet sat together with Adi and Rahul sitting at their sides. They both fed each other first bites and then pretended to eat from their plates. Truth was their hearts thudded loudly as they became each other's. Maan had placed his one hand on her knee and Geet desperately wanted to just melt in his arms. As Pari moved around table making sure everything was good she noticed Geet playing with her pallu and Maan's hand on her knee. She realized their restlessness and desire to steal a moment alone. She motioned Rahul to come inside and told him to help them.

After dinner, Rahul got up. On pretense of a Geet's frail health and being a busy day, Rahul took Geet inside back to her bedroom. He asked her to wait as he sends somebody to help her.

Few minutes later Rahul came close to Maan – "Mr Jiju…your darling fianc is waiting for you so you can join her….but please 15-20 minute mein aa jana kyonki usse zayda der tak koi phone call par nahin rehta." Saying this he winked at Maan.

Maan grinned – "Thanks buddy…tu aur teri pyari Pari ke liye meri taraf se treat"

As Maan started to move, Rahul placed a hand on his shoulder – "Woh sab thik hai, but behave ok…meri bahen hai samjha"

Maan retorted – "Ji Saala sahib"

Before Rahul could change his mind, Maan slipped inside and went to Geet's room.

Geet stood in front of mirror with a smile on her face reflecting on the evening which just went by. She was already missing Maan as she didn't want to leave from there. She sighed and spoke loudly looking upwards – "Babaji…aapko bhi abhi meri tabiyat kharab karni thi…thoda aage piche adjust kar lete…aaj ke din bhi main unke paas nahin hoon…kaise lagega mera man…aaram karo…so jao…kaise so jaoon jab woh bahar hain…mere itne paas hain phir bhi door"

She was startled when suddenly she felt a pair of hands around her waist. Maan nuzzled her nose at the side of her neck – "Lagta hai koi mujhe bahut miss kar raha hai…hmmm"

Geet blushed as her heartbeats increased – "Maan!!! Aap bhi na…kisi din meri jaan le loge…chado…kya kar rahe ho…woh to meri personal baatein thi Babaji ke saath…kisi ne app ko yahan dekh liya to"

Maan nipped her earlobe slightly and responded huskily – "To? Ab to officially tum meri ho gayi ho so no one can object aur jahan tak rahi Babaji ke saath tumhari personal baat ki…ab humare beech mein mera tumhara kya…sab kuch humara hai to personal baatein bhi humari hai…hai na"

Geet turned in his arms – "Oh Hello!!!! ….sharam karo…abhi engagement hui hai shaadi nahin samjhe…chodo…chodo mujhe"

Maan tightened his grip and jerked her closer. Her curves collided with his chest as he closed the distance between their bodies. "Nahin…bilkul nahin"

Saying this he held her firmly and dipped closer to kiss her forehead, followed by her eyes, her cheeks, and her jaw line. By now Geet had totally melted in his arms. When Maan still not capture her lips she lost all her patience and pecked him long with force on his lips. Maan chuckled at her boldness and converted the peck to an open mouthed passionate French kiss.

They parted to grab some air. Maan kissed her forehead again – "Mujhe jaana hoga ab Mishti…Good Night Jaan"

Geet tip toed on her feet and kissed his forehead – "Good Night Jaanu"

Precap – Wild Flowers

Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

edited - comment coming up later.
Edited by Water. - 12 years ago