Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Chandeena/Abhay/Pia/Alina - who is turning? - Page 3

Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Chandeena were like this from the beginningπŸ˜†

Piya..Nahii..she can't turn negetive..if she turn negetive then woh Abhay par attack karegi..πŸ˜†
Abhay aur EVIL...πŸ˜†yeh anarth kabhi bhi nahi hoga...πŸ˜†But it would be great to see Abhay turning grey..😈🀣
Alina...ya i guess she might turn negetive...
Good post..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

I am liking Chandeena... specially Chand  OMG I am loving Chand πŸ˜² Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai πŸ€£

>> what? Abhiya fans r hating Chand bcoz he ordered Abhay to fake love with Alina and u r loving him? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I am not an obsessed fan πŸ˜› And do dino se I am liking Chand πŸ˜ Loved his BB everyone, his laugh, eyes... 🀣 

Abhay as grey ? Hmmm interesting πŸ˜ Wooohooo my sexy Sadu Brainless Abhay as grey... 😍 Why not agar sirf WW ko khatam karne ke liye ho toh.

>> haan to end werewolves and for his clan on Chand's order, he might turn grey now lol

Yeah that's what I want... and for that... Grey kyun I can see him also blue, red, green... πŸ˜†

Piya... ohhh evil  sure will love to see her khatarnak πŸ˜ˆ 

>> lolz not pure evil, uske liye to Maithli hai na abhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...just a lil evil πŸ˜›

Piya kya Maithali jaise evil ban sakti hai πŸ˜† Naaa but a lil yes. 

Alina... I don't think she will turn grey... but everything is possible... and usually weak people change ho jate hain... 

Sooo let's see πŸ˜Š
>> Alina will change for sure but lets see how...she will def get to know abt her powers, mayb Abhay will help her in gaining her lost confidence πŸ˜†
Yeah everything is possible πŸ˜†

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜‰i m not sure about piya getting negativeπŸ˜† but she will be angry&  burn abhay's black jacket 🀣🀣
alina might become negative🀣🀣 ... pata nahi 😲
cvs want to make every 🀣🀣🀣🀣character negative in the show except chai wala baba 🀣🀣
🀣

πŸ˜•
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

hey guys!

i have a serious confusion here (okay not so serious actually πŸ˜›πŸ˜†)...i m confused who is turning negative or rather i shud say grey here?
>>Tum kabhi serious hoti ho kya?πŸ˜† Okay, get it, serious discussion, lets get to jobπŸ€“

1) Chandeena : i think they already r grey now...they killed Neil and now all the time they think abt revenge...they can do anything and everything to finish off their enemies...everything  is fair in love and war...and this is WAR! 
>>Mein toh keh keh kar thak gayi hoon. Maan lo meri baat, Chandeena shuru se hi aise the GREY - protecting their identities from humans, wolves se hiding. Yaad nahi Abhay ko shuru se hi har baat par daant padti hai, kyunki woh apne mann ki karta hai. Aur ab toh Superiors se order hain - finish your enemies. PRe-leap, Chand ne kitni baar Abhay ko Pia ke baare mein dhamaki di hai. Then how is it different now?   

2) Abhay : yes THE ABHAY RAICHAND who always support the right, who is never wrong...he too is agreeing with Chand?...is he ready to fake love with Alina so that he can get inside Khurana family?...wow Abhay as grey - i wud love to see this shade in Abhay πŸ˜‰
>>Koshish kar ke dekkh lo to see that shade in AbhayπŸ˜†. Woh tab tak Chandeena ke aage apna muh nahi kholta jab tak Pia par attack na ho. Chandeena ne bola ham ameer ban kar DD aayenge, he came. They said college join karo, he wasn't willing but joined. They said DD se bahar jayenge, he left. They said WW se badla lene ke liye vapis DD jaana hai, he came. Not-so-right things ke liye unwilling hokar hi sahi par kiya. Par jaise hi Pia ka maamla aata hai, he breaks all rules.  πŸ˜† Abhi bhi yahi shade milne waala hai koi naya shade nahi aayega. Woh Alina ke saath romance karega jab tak Pia picture mein nahi aati.

3) Pia: she is the other suspect who can turn evil now...like we saw in the precap...she said if Abhay looks at another girl, she can turn evil too...and as it seems like Abhay is gonna look at Alina now πŸ˜†...so r u ppl ready to see Pia as a bit evil? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
>>🀣Evil? Woh bhi hamesha se thi. Kaunsa atyachaar nahi kiya usne Abhay par?πŸ˜†When it comes to snatching Abhay, she is evil but otherwise she is all goodo goodo.πŸ˜† If you mean, ki woh temporary phase dobara aa gaya hai, toh yes, she will be the one.πŸ˜†

4) Alina: most ppl here doubt she will turn evil...but r u sure Alina will turn evil when she gets to know abt Abhay-Pia?...or will it b Pia turning evil to see Abhay-Alina together?
>> 🀣 I would like to see a cat fight here. We have seen Pia getting nasty when it comes to Abhay and we have seen Abhina turning bolder when it comes to Abhay. So, it will be fun to watch them both.🀣 Thoda sa unbalanced zaroor hoga as Alina is SuperNatural. Par Pia bhi kam nahi hai, bade bade SuperNatural ko seedha kar diya hai usne.

what do u think??
please cast ur votes - who do u think we will get to see as grey now? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
>>de diya. Pia🀣

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good post nishi!!

Chandeena were grey before & then they became good like abhay for long time ...but i like the fact they are grey ( dont want everyone to be good) & believe in there clan .
Abhay tuning negative is something interesting to see . TIll date he has only done good & stood for turth but he accepted chand plan & ready to hurn alina to get wolf
I dont think piya will turn negative ..though this side of her will be shocking . She can warn , cry & get emotional πŸ˜†
Alina will turn negative with ongoing story when she find the truth of abhay & jeh . This will be good to see as how she slowly turn from good heart alina to monster ..
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lolz u seem to underestimate Pia Dobrial πŸ˜†...just bcoz she doesnt have supernatural powers doesnt mean she cant fight πŸ˜†...i wish to see Pia as strong as Elena in TVD lolz
but i more interested in seeing Abhay as Damon πŸ˜›

haha I totally agree with you on wanting to see Abhay as Damon...Damon is my favorite vampire ever...Abhay is combination of Edward and Damon... I will be looking forward to see him like that😳...now coming to Ms. Dobrial...I have never underestimated her...she is most strong personality in the show...girl to love a vampire needs a lot of guts and strengthπŸ˜†..so no doubt about pia giving tough competition to other supernaturals...but what I am trying to say is she will never hurt alina ..she might treat her badly coz of abhay but going after somneone's life is just not piya...but now I have decided to just take back seat and watch what cvs are upto?...just now I read article about jeh approving alina to date abhayπŸ˜•...poor girl everyone is trying to take advantage of her😑...if she turns negative because of all this mess, I will kill cvs😑
Edited by Puja_Nava - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
LOL Chaandeena were like this initially but in between during the Sid track they became very human, but now they are back to normalπŸ˜›

I highly doubt Alinna for turning evil like her bro. It will be interesting I guessπŸ˜›

But I would be the happiest person if I see ebil Piya just like Metz😈

I want GREY ABHAY just like Damon😎
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
err..just a doubt peeps..if u ppl can help :)
if involving humans and playing with emotions in a war b/w supernaturals,only for the sake of one's clan (like ChandEena have done), is called GREY, then Jeh becomes grey naa..
i thought he has become EVIL.

P.S. i have NEVER been a Jeh liker.. This is just a genuine doubt.
:)) :)) :))Edited by jz4amrit - 12 years ago
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think all of them have possibilities but i think Pia is major one who can turn negative. Because she has just got Abhay back and seeing her with another girl will but obvious burn her up lets see how Alina will react when she comes to know that actually Abhay is with Pia and not her and now lets how Pia will react when she sees Alina with Abahy.

Abhay ke bechare ki sandwhich ho gayi hai. 
This content was originally posted by: sunflower52

I am also interested in seeing Abhay as Damon. As he is my favorite character in TVD.

I have termed Alina as Pandora box, because of her powers are locked inside. Hope this headed heartbreak does not open that box. This will cause havoc in everyone lives. 

Piya will become a ghayal sherni and they are more dangerous. 

This all will be fun to see.

i guess many r interested in Abhay as Damon πŸ˜†
all i can say Pia vs Alina will b fun to watch πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...both r junglee billis when it comes to Abhay lolz...but it shud end on a good note i hope