Arnav: The answer for Khushi & Bauji dilemma

hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
In the mandir, Khushi asked Devi Mayaa to make her father better. Arnav turns up at the scene.

Arnav buys the young girl all the pigeons and allows her free them to make her wish of her father getting better. Khushi witness this too - significance of Khushi being the little girl?
He tells the girl that her father will get better.

Khushi realises that Arnav's parents are deceased and goes to tell Arnav that she is sorry and she understands. Arnav blast her for saying she understands. What does she understand? And then he says she cannot understand what it feels like. I think with Bauji being ill, he'll realise that actually she can - especially if he is gravely ill.

Her father is worried that Shyam is not a good character and hence, worried about his daughter. He also has a huge debt and has lost his shop.
Arnav will expose Shyam - solving her bauji's first problem.
To protect her (whether under false pretense of saving his sister's marriage), he will marry Khushi - solving problem no 2
To get Khushi to agree to marriage - he may entice her with money: stating that he will take responsibilities of her father's debt and return his shop: problem 3 solved.

I also think that by marrying Khushi, he may get to experience love from her parents and relive what he had missed (somehow a secret desire of his? that's the feeling i go when he looked up at the sky to see the birds fly before adorning his sunglasses and being ASR)

Edited by hkhb17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fakesugar thumbnail
they re nt khushi parents bt payals parents dey jus took care of kkg as her parents re dead
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fakesugar

they re nt khushi parents bt payals parents dey jus took care of kkg as her parents re dead

i know they are not her true parents but they did bring her up. Her parents died when she was still a child. And from past episodes, she does love her bauji and ammaji very very much; so for me they are just like her parents. She has shown that she will do anything for their happiness.
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I have a feeling that ASR will save KKG's fathers life. Her father finds out that ASR helped him and so starts to like ASR rather than Shyam and then could maybe fix KKG & ASR to get together
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe when Arnav gets to know about her babuji's health he might feel sorry for her and understand her pain and even might help them. This will may everyone change their view about Arnav and  of course it will make Arnav change his view about khushi too. 

And everyone's saying Amma,babuji are not her real parents so when he gets to know about her being an orphan he will understand her. I really dont understand this. What if they are not her real parents? They have always loved her like their own daughter Payal and even khushi has always seen them as her parents. I think for her they are only her parents and its not like she's an orphan anymore. There are many people out there like khushi and the gupta family. They live like a family exactly the way the gupta's live. Maybe the cvs wont show it like this but i would like if they show that Blood relation is not everything. 
pisces16 thumbnail
I like abzy's predicition  this way we would not loose interest 
If Shaym gets away with his plan it's going to be torture to even try and watch because fans don't want this.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Good thinking, I have a feeling they may head this way.
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too have a feeling that Arnav will save Khushi's dad's life - Like how he did for that li'l girl and you can see in his eyes how he misses his parents so I'm sure that he wouldn't want Khushi to lose her dad.
*keeping high hopes that CVs won't disappoint us this time*
Edited by prinky02 - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice post hanee! su has mentioned the symbolic bit of da mandir scene in her thread as well and there is a high chance of arnav saving kushi's dad's life too as a result

but im not too sure about da marriage track, frankly i dont like da idea of contract marriage crap!