aNsHu_tEjPaL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
We start with Ria in her bedroom feeling guilty eating.  She's wondering how to tell maasa.  Adi comes in and see Ria upset.  He tells her that he feels bad that she couldn't eat at all today.  He tells her that he'll ask dad so they can make maasa understand and let her eat.  Ria wonders if she should tell adi but decides not to.  He tells maasa is very strong and will make Ria like as well.  

Mr kaushik tells maasa that she accepted lovely's gifts.  Maasa tells him she just accepted per tradition.  He asks maasa about Ria not eating.  Maasa finally agrees.  Mr kaushik tells maasa to tell Ria that she can eat right now.  Maasa leaves.

Lovely and karthik in their bedroom and lovely is telling him that she's happy that maasa accepted the gifts.  Karthik tells her that maasa is very nice and has a good heart.  She just want everyone to be happy and live nicely.  Lovely asks if he really wants to change but karthik tells her that he doesn't want any change except no lying.  Karthik just wants her to follow maasa rules and behave like herself with him.  He doesn't want anyone else to pay for lovely's mistakes.  Lovely agrees and says that is why she made Ria eat.  Karthik is shocked that Ria ate.  Lovely says that she did what was right but Karthik disagrees and is scared that Maasa will find out.  Lovely asks him to promise not to say anything to maasa.  As they are discussing Karthik looks up to find maasa in the doorway.  They are scared that maasa heard them.  But, maasa didn't hear anything and asks karthik what's wrong.  She just came in tell him that come on time for dinner.  Before karthik can answer, lovely tells maasa she'll come before time.

Karthik is going crazy about how he's always caught in the middle between lovely and maasa.  He's scared about maasa finding out. He's freaking out and leave to change.  Lovely tells herself that she was right and Ria should be eating.

The bhabhis except Lovely are in a room.  They all are asking Ria what's wrong.  How she's feeling and all.  Ria is feeling guilty.  Maasa goes to Ria's room to tell her that she can eat but she's not there.  Adi tells maasa that maybe she went to nimbi's room.  Gehna tells Ria that as soon as her punishment is over, they'll make all her favorite things to eat.  They are worried looking at Ria not responding.  Ria finally blurts out that she already ate at lovely's house.  All three bhabhi's are shocked.  Gehna and nimi asks how can she do that.  Simran tells her that maasa will kill her. Ria tells them what happened at lovely's house and Maasa comes in to the room.  Maasa is shocked.  All bahus are scared.  Maasa is angry and tells them to follow her downstairs.

Mr kaushik is talking to lovely downstairs about her parents.  All brothers file in and listen to the conversation.  Bittu and adi are talking about Ria's starving.  Mr kaushik tells them about maasa's decision to forgive Ria.

Maasa comes downstairs angrily.  All bahus follow.  Maasa announces that she has to speak to them about something.  Maasa tells Ria to tell everyone the truth.  Ria is crying and can't talk.  Maasa says fine she'll tell everyone.  Maasa tells everyone that Ria ate food at Karthik's wife's house.  All brothers are shocked and look at Ria crying.    Maasa asks Ria how dare she disobey her.  She asks Ria who made her disobey.  Mr kaushik tells maasa to calm down.  Maasa tells everyone that she was proud of her four pillars in the house and now one pillar has fallen down.  She's disappointed and ashamed at Ria.  Lovely tells maasa that she forced Ria to eat.  Lovely tells her that she couldn't see Ria starve and she's paying for lovely's mistakes.

Maasa tells lovely that she agrees that she should've never punished Ria for a mistake she did not commit.  But, now by making Ria eat in her punishment, Lovely broke a rule.  Lovely tells maasa that her parents insisted a lot that Ria eat and she couldn't refuse.  Lovely tells maasa that as per her rules, one should always respect their elders.  Maasa tells her fine but now she will punish the right person now and that is lovely.  Everyone is shocked.  

Maasa tells everyone that Lovely knew that Ria couldn't eat but even then she forced Ria to eat.  She considered this to be a great sin.  Maasa tells her that Lovely must be punished.  She says that Lovely will learn everything now and her 4 bahus will help her.  Maasa knows that Lovely never had to do anything at her parent's house but now she has to work for everything.  Lovely agrees and says she will do whatever maasa says but she just wants Maasa to punish her only and not anyone else.   Maasa tells gehna to tell Lovely to be quiet but she is not done yet.  

Maasa continues on  that she hasn't even given lovely any punishment yet.  Because of lovely, Ria got punished and now Lovely will have to finish all of Ria's leftover work.  Maasa lists everything that Ria does and now lovely has to do.  Lovely has to complete it before tonight's dinner.  

The annoying neighbor lady suddenly comes and asks for sugar.  Maasa just leaves in disgust and angre.  Mr kaushik follows.  Everyone just looks at them leaving.  All brothers leave.  Gehna and bahus tell aarti to leave.  Gehna tells all bahus to come with her to the kitchen.  All four leave leaving lovely alone in the living room.

Ria comes out with a pail and broom and gives it to lovely.  Lovely is scared as to how she will complete all the work. She has no idea what to do.

At lovely's house, daima is wondering who didn't eat and left their plate untouched.  She guesses that its lovely.  

Lovely is filling the bucket with water and telling herself to behave herself and become more responsible.  She is upset that they all are getting punished because of her.  

Precap::  Lovely is ironing clothes and she ends up burning nimi's salwar.  Bittu sees her burning the clothes and tells her that he's going to tell maasa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for the fab update Anshu :)

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the speedy update. I really appreciate this. Maasa was a bit lenient today. I am happy that she punished Lovely but I do not think it was the right decision because she knows that Lovely cannot handle the work without any help or direction. So i guess she will continue punishing lovely all the time. Wow what a way to welcome your Bahu Mrs. K!!!!

I would be very happy if something happens to lovely while doing the household chores because she did not eat anything.
SNTLS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rayadallie

Thanks for the speedy update. I really appreciate this. Maasa was a bit lenient today. I am happy that she punished Lovely but I do not think it was the right decision because she knows that Lovely cannot handle the work without any help or direction. So i guess she will continue punishing lovely all the time. Wow what a way to welcome your Bahu Mrs. K!!!!

I would be very happy if something happens to lovely while doing the household chores because she did not eat anything.

I hope that Lovely will faint and that Mrs Kaushik will understand that Lovely didn't eat anything
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot Anshu for the update 
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SNTLS

I hope that Lovely will faint and that Mrs Kaushik will understand that Lovely didn't eat anything

Thanks for the updates and have a great week end for all IF buddies😃
Actualley I was waiting for it, but the show got ended on Lovely😉
melissa05 thumbnail
Thanks for the fantastic update.