Hrithik is the only man in Bollywood: Sonam Kapoor - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Heroes!!! jaago. Sonam ne tumhari mardaangi par sawaal utaaya hai ðŸ˜† Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Hrithik is the only man.😲
Then what is Anil Kapoor?A woman dressed in man's clothes and have a fake moustache. 😲
Sonam be fast go to your dad and ask,"What should I call you Mr. or Miss Anil Kapoor?"😲

Originally posted by: theprince

How's your equation with the three Khans?
My dad is friends with them. I've only worked with Salman and the first thing I'd like to say about him is that he smells yummy! He smells really, really good! 

😆

So she finds the smell of alcohol yummy?😕
  ^  ðŸ˜† good one, Crystie.  
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

Hrithik is the only man.😲
Then what is Anil Kapoor?A woman dressed in man's clothes and have a fake moustache. 😲
Sonam be fast go to your dad and ask,"What should I call you Mr. or Miss Anil Kapoor?"😲

i was also thinking of posting that angle  ðŸ˜†

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is she on crack these days? Oh wait that's like always LOLL!!

Sonam Kapoor why are you smelling Salman Khan! and why Is Hrithik the only man...and you take 10 mins to get ready!!! not always!

She def competes with the heroes. Go girl on that one! Arre if Sallu bhai can flex his muscles and get 20 crores you can just smile and get at least 10 crores na! 😆
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
bahahaha... sonam is as delusional as ever.😆  

but if sonam competed with heroines a la vidya , she might stand a chance to improve, but since she competes with 'heroes' which include the bhudda trio, she just court-martialed her own pathetic acting career. 

dumb blonde, instead of reading up on her papa's upbringing, go read up on acting.😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
didnt she say something along those line about Salman too??? she sounds funny.. always !!Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
"He's like 'the' hero in the industry."

More like the zero in the industry
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hrithik is the only man

baqqi sab namard hai... ?????