Hrithik is the only man in Bollywood: Sonam Kapoor - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Her IVs are soo entertaining!😆😆😆

The title is misleading, because she didn't say 'the only man'. I think she's just suggesting that Hrithik is more of a mature, alpha male when compared to say Ranbir/Imran/Shahid etc
lol sonam's interviews are always entertaining because she doesn't try to sound intelligent or diplomatic...she sounds real...and that's why I like her. But she should think twice before opening her mouth...just so ppl can stop criticizing her. Other than that...I don't mind the W*F statements she makes. At least it's entertaining...and isn't that what we want from stars anyways...entertainment. WHo wants to read a boring interviews...I sure don't!    Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
every1 likes him...hees da best hero in bollywood after aamir khan if you compare all da acting skills dancing looks...
Standing tall and proud (in her designer stilettos), Sonam's ready to take on any challenge, including the superheroes and supergals in Bollywood.

In this exclusive talkathon with Madhureeta Mukherjee, she spills her heart out about her favourite Khan, her 'all weather' man, her dating rules and her toughest competition. Read on...

We heard you're responsible for making Shahid more stylish...
He loves to shop and he loves to dress-up. Whenever he says he doesn't dress up, I tell him to stop pretending. Shahid's very easy to dress but he needs to grow-up in his styling sense. I've told him he needs to dress like a man, not a boy.

Shahid loves to dress up!!😲😲🤣 Dress like a man!!🤣 WHy is she embarrasing him?😆

Do you take a lot of time to get ready on the sets?
I'm ready in 10 minutes. My heroes take much longer than me to get ready!

Ready in 10 mins! WOW👏 Is it before or after touch up? and also hope its not the VIP-IST 10 mins🤣

Talking about heroes, who is the one actor you'd want to romance onscreen?
Hrithik Roshan. He's like 'the' hero in the industry. He's gorgeous. There are all these boys in the industry, but Hrithik's like the 'man'. He can dance like a dream, say romantic lines, fight, sweat and still look like a complete hero.
Only Man🤣 Not even Salman?😲 her first hero? and what abt the comment on Ranbir's endorsement😉🤣despite that its Hritik!😆😆

Who's your 'all weather' man?
It's gotta be my sister, Rhea. She's my partner in everything I do. If I have to start a film, a business or even date someone, she's the first to know all about it. Also, she's street-smart and I'm gullible, so she sort of looks out for me.

Her sister is her Man and is street smart?🤣 Sonam is gullible🤣🤣 then where do these snide remarks on actresses/actors come from? If not Dad then its little sister!😲😆😆

How's your equation with the three Khans?
My dad is friends with them. I've only worked with Salman and the first thing I'd like to say about him is that he smells yummy! He smells really, really good!

What do you do snuffing Salman?😲🤣🤣  Poor Salman, just gift her your Pour Homme parfum😆😆😆 BTW when did body parfums become yummy? THey can be pleasing, sensual, relaxing but yummy?😕

What about actresses, who is your toughest competition?
I don't compete with actresses, I only compete with heroes.

Now thats stretching things too far.🤣 First try to get hits and then think of competition. Even Madhuri had to go a long way before she cld take on her Dad Anil. Movies revolve around Male stars and they have far longer career.

High expectations of a Shahid - Sonam starrer...
I don't know what to expect out of my films. My first two films were with extremely talented directors and they didn't work. And my next two films were with newcomers, and they worked well. So I've stopped expecting anything from my movies.

Yeap we as audience also dont know what to expect🤣 of only from your movies. About your interviews, now we know😆😆
ROFL sonam is such a ditzy airhead