Will Shahshi able to find Shyam's truth?

imishi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
will shashi come to know about that snake shyam's truth? as we knew that shashi get a shock and goes to hospital. khushi and all family memeber get tense. will shyam use this chance and'll try 2 marry khushi??😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nivii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think he will get well right away. Since Shyamidiot is sensing that he has doubts. It would be typicall that Shyam will try to weaken Kushi s dad so he can marry her. It would be possible that he even trys to kill her 😔. This would show how brutal he is. But they r going for the family audience so this wont be an option.  Well with Kushi dad sick or i hope not dead he has a free pass to getting married to K. Since everyone in Kushi s family is in love with him. Bua being his Nr. 1 fan. 😡
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sometimes i feel shyam is a psychic
but i hope shashi finds out everything about this shyam. he so irresponisble, being a married guy, looking at girls who aren;t even as married yet, is being something called shameless.

am jst wanting to give a tight pinch to shyam and wake him up
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope he does.. But I really dunno how.
imishi thumbnail
but now it seems shashi'll make sure about the snake shyam..coz we know that shyam's truth'll open and after then arnav'll start hate khushi...awww...if it's true then...😭😭 ahhh...just hate this shyam..!!😡😡😡😡
but guyzz,,are u enjoying the current track??m nt enjoying..spoilerz says that la'll cum back again...😔

tanthya thumbnail

Shashi may get to know the truth about Shyam but I do not think he may be able to do anything with it  FOR NOW !!
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

sometimes i feel shyam is a psychic

but i hope shashi finds out everything about this shyam. he so irresponisble, being a married guy, looking at girls who aren;t even as married yet, is being something called shameless.

am jst wanting to give a tight pinch to shyam and wake him up

agreed...
imishi thumbnail
guyzz,,ASR to slap khushi...!!! is it true??😭😭😭😭
i got the news that in the new promo,asr will slap khushi...😭😭😭😭