Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

why khushi was not inform

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
i don't get why Anjali & nani didnot inform Khushi about the death anniversary .. does nani don't want to teach miss kashap the tradition. it was looking awful Anjali wearing simple white dress & khushi in such goody clothes ... they should have told her as she visit them daily . agar pata hota tou yeh sub na hota 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
bt aren't we happy that this happened...atleast arnav opened up b4 smone!!!!
n that too khushi!!!
n barun's acting!!!!! it ws too good dear!!!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree... but yahan sab ki Ganga ulti behti hai!!.. Khushi hasn't seen Anjali's room yet despite being her friend/ in her good books when she has in coming in the house for so many days... I doubt she'll know some important before hand!!

I consider it as a blooper on the cvs part.. Everyone is informed beforehand if something crucial is to happen ... what if Lavanya did something extraordinary in this barsi ceremony... Khushi would've talked to her about this ritual

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mahi0809

I agree... but yahan sab ki Ganga ulti behti hai!!.. Khushi hasn't seen Anjali's room yet despite being her friend/ in her good books when she has in coming in the house for so many days... I doubt she'll know some important before hand!!

I consider it as a blooper on the cvs part.. Everyone is informed beforehand if something crucial is to happen ... what if Lavanya did something extraordinary in this barsi ceremony... Khushi would've talked to her about this ritual

NOt informing her was a blooper

Don't tell me LAvanya never attended a barsi!

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: moon_mine

bt aren't we happy that this happened...atleast arnav opened up b4 smone!!!!

n that too khushi!!!
n barun's acting!!!!! it ws too good dear!!!!

agree with u...
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even I was wondering the same thing.Edited by prinky02 - 12 years ago
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naddiya26

i don't get why Anjali & nani didnot inform Khushi about the death anniversary .. does nani don't want to teach miss kashap the tradition. it was looking awful Anjali wearing simple white dress & khushi in such goody clothes ... they should have told her as she visit them daily . agar pata hota tou yeh sub na hota 

very good point... i think nani forgot abt miss.Kashya...
if khushi know abt the death anniversary  she might com in simple white dress...😳