Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

And the best award for Body Double goes to...

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Last month Kareena Kapoor presented all the security guards of famous film personalities with awards...this year if they start an award for Body Doubles, our friendly neighborhood BD will win it hand down..Clap
How straight and strong he stands...like a brick wall...with not a muscle moving or any reaction...our darling Priya stands before him, gives all her best expressions...sobs, weeps, teases, loving looks...absolutely no reaction...just the straight back...Clap...and in the far distance stands his original looking spaced out thinking about all the goodies which he is going to receive for his film appearances...Hats off BD,,,,you have done a great job...day in and day out...practically every other day...Clap

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashnaina_i2000forumbudsancheetaranmarshrutireddygr8ShaiqMadihaJotz_92Sweets09NivRen_1cutiesakshi-SakshisFan-M_n_hNaina007Cinderella100Princess13.-Khush-shaaranyacherrypansyash91anitarani-MariaMars--MOTHER--Nags-

-SakshisFan- Goldie
-SakshisFan-
-SakshisFan-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
lolssszzz...Mr BD surely deserves this award !!! 

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Daydreaming IF-Dazzler
Daydreaming
Daydreaming

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
wat?? Dey use body double?? Cn u tell ny scene wer dey hv used..
ek1229 IF-Dazzler
ek1229
ek1229

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Too funny...you are right though...Clap
Josupra Senior Member
Josupra
Josupra

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
yeah seriously.. I am so annoyed with this BD. Can't Ram Kapoor come on time for the shooting, they just record 2-3 expressions & use the same in different situations repeatedly.. the audience are not so dump to find out.. I stopped watching this serial only for this reason.. it annoys me to the max, when they cannot spend time to give us a good episode why should we waste the time.. I am reading the WU & watching only Raya's seens where I know Ram is definetly there.. How annoying would it be for the other actors say for Sakshi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bmm1985cherrypansy

Cinderella100 Goldie
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvkd

wat?? Dey use body double?? Cn u tell ny scene wer dey hv used..
It would be quicker to tell you the scenes in which the body double doesn't feature.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28ash91

kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Let us not blame Ram.   These people must be disorganized and they don't sequence there shoots to Ram's schedule.

It is Production team's duty to match with Busy actors .. why not.. They sell the show after all

I think it is not Body Double

It is a SCARECROW ... made in Ram's frame

I agree - Hats off to Priya she gives her best expressions with BD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
shine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smiley

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index