ArHi Marriage track!!! - Page 2

Poll Question :

Do u want the story to be cntinued aftr ArHi marriage????

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by trina2010

This story will not progress without their marriage BASED ON HATRED.Because situation kuchh aisa hai ke for us to see Arhi together and as well as for the TRPs MARRIAGE TRACK is the BEST and ONLY option.Three is no way out. So be happy with it. I AM SOOO HAPPY

bt it may also proceed with a jealousy track...which will arnav fall fr her...he will bcom more intersted to knw her...n in the process he may also cm to knw abt her innocence!!!!
Umm this track has been done to death really..I want them to be single and still do what they do.🤣...it is so much more exciting.Gosh they are so young..let them experience this beautiful emotion of love and then marry and hate or whatever.😆
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

Umm this track has been done to death really..I want them to be single and still do what they do.🤣...it is so much more exciting.Gosh they are so young..let them experience this beautiful emotion of love and then marry and hate or whatever.😆

yup!!! i hope the CVs undrstnd this n brng out smthng new!!!
Calm down... The creatives aren't crazy, its not like they're going to circulate the same track like an elastic band as Balaji did, jeez lol!

There will be a marriage, just the circumstances, and the story after that will be very different. Its very hard to be in a "contract" marriage or live in with someone you love but want to hate. It'll be a good strong story, because after all that hate from him, how is he ever going to redeem himself to her and after being cheated by Shyam how will she trust Arnav huh?? See... it'll be interesting!
Contract marriage or Live In - whatever I certainly do not want this tension of   "when will they consummate? "  and making a farce of  love-making .
Originally posted by tans_sugar_babe

Calm down... The creatives aren't crazy, its not like they're going to circulate the same track like an elastic band as Balaji did, jeez lol!

There will be a marriage, just the circumstances, and the story after that will be very different. Its very hard to be in a "contract" marriage or live in with someone you love but want to hate. It'll be a good strong story, because after all that hate from him, how is he ever going to redeem himself to her and after being cheated by Shyam how will she trust Arnav huh?? See... it'll be interesting!

ya if khushi's point of view as u mentioned is taken in...then it will be interesting to watch!!!!
Originally posted by sunaina02

Contract marriage or Live In - whatever I certainly do not want this tension of   "when will they consummate? "  and making a farce of  love-making .

actually consummation is nt wat m thnking at the moment!!!!
wat i want is that they shud undrstand each other!!!!
n if this track goes on...then i thnk there will be a lot of bhasans on "aukad" by ASR...n that is wat i wanna avoid!!!!
I want dem 2 fall in luv n den get married coz gettin contract marriage is such a common twist nowadayzz n plus hw wil arnav den understand da importance of marriage!!!
NOOO, i want them to get married under contract or something and then fall in love slowly...that would be so awesome to watch...i hope arnav either marries khushi forcibly to ruin her for her sister's pain or something and then fall in love with her...so cute! 
I dont want the show to end whatever happens, I would just rather see them seperate for a while and slowly falling in love. I think Payal and Akash getting married (since they are both for it) will cement the relationship between both families so that ArHi have to keep in touch, and keep a slowly blossoming relationship between the leads. A forced marriage is too convential, not fun at all. HmpH!