ArHi Marriage track!!! - Page 3

Poll

Do u want the story to be cntinued aftr ArHi marriage????

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
WOHOOO. Just became a senior member.. sorry, i know this isnt relevant, its just exciting for me. YAY!
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: livelygal

I totally agree wid u mahi...

I want them to go about it the right way...
Understanding
Affection
Concern and Care
Love
Commitment
Proposal
Marriage

Eez it sooo hard?

This reverse thingy makes me wanna scream!

well said.. U r ryte..
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hudaak

I want dem 2 fall in luv n den get married coz gettin contract marriage is such a common twist nowadayzz n plus hw wil arnav den understand da importance of marriage!!!

yup!!!! i also want arnav to undrstand first hw marriage is a vey vulnerable part of life...n then take this relationship ahead!!!!!
moon_mine thumbnail

Originally posted by: GujuGrl

NOOO, i want them to get married under contract or something and then fall in love slowly...that would be so awesome to watch...i hope arnav either marries khushi forcibly to ruin her for her sister's pain or something and then fall in love with her...so cute! 

bt then this is a story which we hv already seen many a time!!!!
moon_mine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccuteaangel

I dont want the show to end whatever happens, I would just rather see them seperate for a while and slowly falling in love. I think Payal and Akash getting married (since they are both for it) will cement the relationship between both families so that ArHi have to keep in touch, and keep a slowly blossoming relationship between the leads. A forced marriage is too convential, not fun at all. HmpH!

even i can't thnk of the show ending dear!!!!
no chance fr that!!!!
moon_mine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccuteaangel

WOHOOO. Just became a senior member.. sorry, i know this isnt relevant, its just exciting for me. YAY!

ya i cn undrstand ur xcitement...it's allryte!!!!
n cngrts!!!!
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
no, i dont want a marriage so early on the day.. i mean i want them to fully nderstand each other first and then love and then whatever..
i do agree marriage would mean loads of arhi scenes together, but no, i do not think the 'pyaar' that develops under such adversity would be good enough..
and hun, if u allowed multiple option, you will get a biased result, so dont get going, how did this happen???
moon_mine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

no, i dont want a marriage so early on the day.. i mean i want them to fully nderstand each other first and then love and then whatever..
i do agree marriage would mean loads of arhi scenes together, but no, i do not think the 'pyaar' that develops under such adversity would be good enough..
and hun, if u allowed multiple option, you will get a biased result, so dont get going, how did this happen???

ya!!!! even i agree wid ur opinion dear...bt seems like a lot of ppl dunno agree wid us!!!!
lets see wat take the CVs hv on this!!!!
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moon_mine

ya!!!! even i agree wid ur opinion dear...bt seems like a lot of ppl dunno agree wid us!!!!
lets see wat take the CVs hv on this!!!!

hun, i repeat,😆 if u allowed multiple option, you will get a biased result, so dont get going, how did this happen???... so dont think its like they dont agree.. and yep thats the most we can d, letz see what the CV's have in store!
moon_mine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

hun, i repeat,😆 if u allowed multiple option, you will get a biased result, so dont get going, how did this happen???... so dont think its like they dont agree.. and yep thats the most we can d, letz see what the CV's have in store!

i hv nt let the multiple vote allwd...n i cudn't gt "hw did this happen" part...i mean wat happened???