Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sahib,Biwi aur TV-ArHi to marry (Page 9)

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Wow gr8888888 newz...t4s..

alishba45 Senior Member
alishba45
alishba45

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

last time evn u me aur tv gave a live-in track ka spoiler...

news24 n u me aur tv e24 r same...jus d channels r different...

nw wats dis...Confused

firstly i dont think dis is true...dey hvnt confirmed wid ny1 related to d shw...evn last time dey came wid sumthin similar abt live-in...

evn dt time dey said to save anjali's marriage he ll get khushi to live wid him...

n nw dey hv gvn similar reason..

agar Raizadas believe bhi na karein khushi ko r d guptas gonna tk lyin down..buaji ll kill shyam.LOL..evn payal wud speak up her sister..

dis news or spoiler is abrupt..Confused

well I guess live in might be a track in CV'S mind but since (most of the) viewers were not in favour of it they have changed it to marriagee I know its not officially declared but I so wanna believe it n hope this comes true Smile
poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
The rumors might not be verified, but the way the story is going, it does seem very logical that Arnav and Khushi will get married!

They are the main leads of the show, the creatives have to show them in one frame most of the times, to ensure a steady viewership! For how long can Khushi hang around in the Raizada house, training Lavanya? There has to be some other logical and more reasonable reason for her to stay put at Raizada House and more importantly to be around Arnav!

A marriage makes perfect sense! Besides, the tag line of the show says that hatred brings them together...so it will be Arnav's hatred and anger towards Khushi for trying to destroy his sister's marriage that will make him marry her, so that he can keep her away from Shyam!

I don't think Shyam will be able to do anything to stop Arnav from marrying Khushi! He will probably turn against Khushi when she refuses to marry him and then he wouldn't care if her life is destroyed by Arnav or anyone else! He will just try to save his skin!

It seems very unlikely that anyone in the Raizada House will believe in Khushi, Payal or Buaji...the fact is that all said and done, Shyam is part of the Raizada Family and they will obviously choose to believe him than the Gupta's, who are relatively strangers!

Besides, there have been indications of Arnav and Khushi getting married...the Teej incident, the duppatta falling on Khushi's head and then Naani telling Khushi that she would be attending the Janamashtami Pooja every year with them!

Edited by poppy2009 - 22 September 2011 at 7:45pm
whitewitch Goldie
whitewitch
whitewitch

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Kushi will bring out shayam's real face before raizadas after wedding

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index