Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sahib,Biwi aur TV-ArHi to marry (Page 6)

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

Ghissa Pitta...

KMH
Laagi tujhse Lagan
And how many of Kekta Mayyaz tracks have explored this track...

Poo...It did spoil my mood!Angry I was hoping for something different...This is sooo cliched!

Everyone against Khushi
ASR marries in anger
They play "bedroom fight or contra or indoor wrestling" watever for some 6 months...
He realizes she was innocent..
He files for divorce
They fall in love
Divorce date comes...
They don't want to divorce...Sleepy

I'm totally against this marriage track! It always ruins everything and they end up making a mockery of one of the most sacred things in life!Disapprove

as yesterday she lectured him abt marriage..and how he only think abt himself only..he make relation only for sake of himself..no value.

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Ermm So many different News are coming from Differnt Sources ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ClaraOswald.

blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Wowww interesting trackkk...waiting forrr thiss :D
butterfly06 Senior Member
butterfly06
butterfly06

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I would have prefer if they fell in love first and then some misunderstanding happen regarding their past and then the force marriage..but who cares as long as they are together i don't care how it happens.  Hmmm but i will miss the jealously track that won't happen now. :( 
.ooBubbleGumoo. IF-Dazzler
.ooBubbleGumoo.
.ooBubbleGumoo.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
instersting track...looking forward to it
trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

The segment says that Arhi will marry soonSmile.It says that Shyam's truth will reveal soon in front of everyone and he will be caught.On the other hand he will say that he's innocent and it was Khushi who was behind him .Everybody will missunderstand her and will not listen to her clarifications fand claim she's a gold digger.Thus to save his sister's marriage Arnav will marry Khushi and this will give rise to the beginning of their "Hate Love Story"

Link:

Starts from 2:50

P.S.-Sorry if posted beforeSmile
yehhhDancing
We all guessed something like this will happen and honestly I always believed ARHI LIVE IN means a contract marriage kind.They will marry just for their family.Even in the sypnosis it was told that THEY WILL COME TOGETHER FOR THEIR LOVED ONES SAKE.Misunderstanding will bring them together.
Honestly i am really very very much interested about this track.Atleast Shyamu ka to kaam tamam hoga.
ayshran Goldie
ayshran
ayshran

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
OOMMGG!!!! Thanks for sharing!Dancing
sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
To be honest, I like this track so much better than Anjali losing her senses and Khushi-Arnav trying to bring each other down!
Now, there will be a marriage or a live-in track, everything that has happened in the show till this point has shown just how different their ideologies are and how they always clash, getting married for him and being forced to marry/live in for her, is something they both would never ever do in their lives, so this has to happen.

Now tbf, this show has really taken a different approach for its show, it has strongly built each aspect of it, so I'm pretty sure, they will do something very different and justifiable when they forcibly bring their leads together... it'll be big and make sense in the moment.

Also, I don't think Nani and Anjali will hate her, they won't know about this, Khushi needs to have some supporters in the house and this will really tick Arnav off because he'll be super pissed about how she's playing with Nani's and Anjali's emotions.. and ofcourse there'll be the good ArHi scenes where he hurts her and then feels guilty, so really, why complain, right? :)

Edited by tans_sugar_babe - 22 September 2011 at 2:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kunjikuttyYazzy91rightchoicerechupdesigirl_VDsbk2muffins2waffles-Maha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index