Sahib,Biwi aur TV-ArHi to marry - Page 5

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: livelygal

Ghissa Pitta...

KMH
Laagi tujhse Lagan
And how many of Kekta Mayyaz tracks have explored this track...

Poo...It did spoil my mood!๐Ÿ˜ก I was hoping for something different...This is sooo cliched!

Everyone against Khushi
ASR marries in anger
They play "bedroom fight or contra or indoor wrestling" watever for some 6 months...
He realizes she was innocent..
He files for divorce
They fall in love
Divorce date comes...
They don't want to divorce...๐Ÿฅฑ

I'm totally against this marriage track! It always ruins everything and they end up making a mockery of one of the most sacred things in life!๐Ÿ˜’

as yesterday she lectured him abt marriage..and how he only think abt himself only..he make relation only for sake of himself..no value.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿค” So many different News are coming from Differnt Sources ๐Ÿคฃ

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Wowww interesting trackkk...waiting forrr thiss :D
butterfly06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would have prefer if they fell in love first and then some misunderstanding happen regarding their past and then the force marriage..but who cares as long as they are together i don't care how it happens.  Hmmm but i will miss the jealously track that won't happen now. :( 
.ooBubbleGumoo. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
instersting track...looking forward to it
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: arryline

The segment says that Arhi will marry soon๐Ÿ˜Š.It says that Shyam's truth will reveal soon in front of everyone and he will be caught.On the other hand he will say that he's innocent and it was Khushi who was behind him .Everybody will missunderstand her and will not listen to her clarifications fand claim she's a gold digger.Thus to save his sister's marriage Arnav will marry Khushi and this will give rise to the beginning of their "Hate Love Story"

Link:

Starts from 2:50

P.S.-Sorry if posted before๐Ÿ˜Š

yehhh
We all guessed something like this will happen and honestly I always believed ARHI LIVE IN means a contract marriage kind.They will marry just for their family.Even in the sypnosis it was told that THEY WILL COME TOGETHER FOR THEIR LOVED ONES SAKE.Misunderstanding will bring them together.
Honestly i am really very very much interested about this track.Atleast Shyamu ka to kaam tamam hoga.
ayshran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OOMMGG!!!! Thanks for sharing!
sugar_babe thumbnail
To be honest, I like this track so much better than Anjali losing her senses and Khushi-Arnav trying to bring each other down!
Now, there will be a marriage or a live-in track, everything that has happened in the show till this point has shown just how different their ideologies are and how they always clash, getting married for him and being forced to marry/live in for her, is something they both would never ever do in their lives, so this has to happen.

Now tbf, this show has really taken a different approach for its show, it has strongly built each aspect of it, so I'm pretty sure, they will do something very different and justifiable when they forcibly bring their leads together... it'll be big and make sense in the moment.

Also, I don't think Nani and Anjali will hate her, they won't know about this, Khushi needs to have some supporters in the house and this will really tick Arnav off because he'll be super pissed about how she's playing with Nani's and Anjali's emotions.. and ofcourse there'll be the good ArHi scenes where he hurts her and then feels guilty, so really, why complain, right? :)
Edited by tans_sugar_babe - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

Whatever, as long as Arhi scenes are there , I do not mind .

banaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i AM really excited as i dont care woteva happens as loong as arhi fall in love before marriage or after marriage i dnt care i just want to c them together n livin in 1 room will b hot in there
๐Ÿ˜†
however i am a little confused as theres a lot of different spoilers going aroud
  • arhi live in track
  • arnav dad returning and khushi working for his dad
  • khushi becoming best frends with akash little broter n arnav gets jealous
  • arnav will have live in relationship with khushi to save his sisters marriage
  • arnav trying to hurt khushi by hurting her family
  • shaym will be exposed by october n anjali will b broken down by that n therefore will alos b angry at khushi

AND FINALLY

• arnav forcefully marries khushi to save his sisters marrige

hmmm im not sure wich one of them is true n if it is true then what about lavanya

n how how will khushi arnav and shaym live in one house as ...
khushi cant stay with arnav or shaym
shaym would not b able to face khushi
n arnav would not b able to share his room๐Ÿ˜† or let khushi b his other half