Such a characterless man
I think now everybody will hate khushi including anjali
so sad
shim_ca thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sarach

first they informed abt live in.and now marriage..oh God so confused

their task is to confuse us and see our reaction. what they said, just forget it. 
angellovergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't want them to get married like that!
I want them to fall in love and have a lovey-dovery marriage - something like geets!
this has really spoiled my mood
i hope its false

btw, it doesn't make sense why arnav has to marry her.
if she's a gold digger cant he just give her a lot of money and get rid of her instead of bringing her to the same house as anjali n shyam (by marrying her)?
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
arre firstly i dont think dis is true...dey hvnt confirmed wid ny1 related to d shw...evn last time dey came wid sumthin similar abt live-in...

evn dt time dey said to save anjali's marriage he ll get khushi to live wid him...

n nw dey hv gvn similar reason..

agar Raizadas believe bhi na karein khushi ko r d guptas gonna tk lyin down..buaji ll kill shyam.😆..evn payal wud speak up her sister..

dis news or spoiler is abrupt..😕

rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: angellovergirl

No!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want them to get married like that!
I want them to fall in love and have a lovey-dovery marriage - something like geets!
this has really spoiled my mood
i hope its false

btw, it doesn't make sense why arnav has to marry her.
if she's a gold digger cant he just give her a lot of money and get rid of her instead of bringing her to the same house as anjali n shyam (by marrying her)?

@bold
I think he will tell her that if she wants to get married to a rich man, then leave his jeejaji and he is also rich and he will marry her
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nah! I dont thnk ths spoiler is true! 🤔 These shows just give their own silly predictions to add 'SPICE' to their show.. :/ As if CVs will leak their future storyline to these media ppl and spoil the CURIOSITY factor for the fans.
So i beleive this news with a pinch of salt.   ðŸ˜† I trust CVs that they are gonna show us something different as compared to the usual cliches. :) i am going to WAIT and WATCH! 😎
CMON thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what crap is this arnav family come to know Shyam Khushi ARE IN LOVE  but khushi dont love shyam i think she just like him
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: adits7

arre firstly i dont think dis is true...dey hvnt confirmed wid ny1 related to d shw...evn last time dey came wid sumthin similar abt live-in...

evn dt time dey said to save anjali's marriage he ll get khushi to live wid him...

n nw dey hv gvn similar reason..

agar Raizadas believe bhi na karein khushi ko r d guptas gonna tk lyin down..buaji ll kill shyam.😆..evn payal wud speak up her sister..

dis news or spoiler is abrupt..😕

Adi I just hope this damn this is all smoke...

I can't stand another reverse gear track! I want them to do it the right way...

Am sooo PISSED OFF!😡
This happens to be the only show am watching...I dun wanna go showless owing to their STALE CREATIVITY! ?(Sounds shallow?😆) Can't help yaar...
This track is used and used like sum chewing gum being chewed for 10 years!!
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! Whaaat! That Shyam...is such a loser!!!!!! He blames poor Khushi...and OMG! Now the whole Raizada family will hate her and not believe her...Poor Khushi...how much is she going to take...