Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A Method to his Madness - Page 4

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
^^^
@Vrush - he is that man who is 100% loyal to those he loves and the sky is the limit.  He said it didn't he to Anjali - I will do ANYTHING to keep you happy.  But he needs to trust Khushi before he brings her the world and we know that Shyam is going to obliterate that bridge for the time being.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Momma i would rather not think of that creep!

i dont mind him ranting at her

man handling her

just please CVs/God whoever is listening..let him not misunderstand Khushi... and side that slime and get conned by his glib talks...

please please pretty please, i beg..you..whoever you are..who takes care of these things!!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant post Momma...and equally brilliant comments by all on this thread...just adding my 2 cents...πŸ‘

Though both of them have born the same loss, she strives everyday to LOVE...to give it and receive it in full measure...while he chooses to simply lick and re-lick his wounds alone...as far away from LOVE as possible!!!
momma1128 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Oh Momma i would rather not think of that creep!

i dont mind him ranting at her

man handling her

just please CVs/God whoever is listening..let him not misunderstand Khushi... and side that slime and get conned by his glib talks...

please please pretty please, i beg..you..whoever you are..who takes care of these things!!!

Vrush - I think that is the way it is headed.  It's going to be ugly because Shyam is going to be about self preservation before anything else.  Or else, what was his entire purpose of being in the show...just to give the viewers hives??  No.  Unfortunately he is the only one person who can destroy the two families - it's just a matter of who in the family will fall on their swords to protect Anjali and/or Babuji.
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This thread was as fabulous as the episodeπŸ‘
All the comments were bang on..it was a pleasure to read..keepp going.
momma1128 thumbnail
^^^
What a wonderful compliment.  Thank you.
Don't just read - comment as well. πŸ˜Š
bikerider thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: momma1128

Vrush - I think that is the way it is headed.  It's going to be ugly because Shyam is going to be about self preservation before anything else.  Or else, what was his entire purpose of being in the show...just to give the viewers hives??  No.  Unfortunately he is the only one person who can destroy the two families - it's just a matter of who in the family will fall on their swords to protect Anjali and/or Babuji.

rush how much ever we may not like Arnav misunderstanding kushi it will happen.
But what are CVs going to do with  will be interesting to watch .

@momma1128  , yes  i also feel that shyam creep will try to save his skin,  i do see that at the end of the tunnel some light πŸ˜†  though kushi's babuji cant say anything once he recovers may be he will help kushi uncover the truth 😳

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh darling MOmma and Sharu

i know...the signs are well posted..

it is just..a deepest wish that let circumstance rule rather than one man's lustful devilry!!

but i guess... life is like that!!

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
oh pinpoint there with the defence mechanism anu! never saw it that way 0_o.. and no doubt that was well-written. i for one was taken for a shock with the girl scene. Highligts the vulnerability of the man and what better than the situation he has already been thrown into?
two facets of his acting were revealed yday!! one with the girl heart-warming and another with K
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^
@Sharu...I agree...i too am very curious what the CVs will do...for there will have to be some TWIST...something to ... make him hate her so...something to make him go
against his attraction to her...his feelings for her.  Though he taunts her with money and monetary comments every chance he gets...Right now somewhere in his heart he knows she is as bholi as she looks...and he knows that she is clean hearted...then can someone like that really go after Shayam for money?  What will make him beleive that she is a gold digger that was just after Shayam for his money..?