Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehr-k thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Both Gaurav and Vidya share great chemistry . I hope the karanπŸ˜† dude  should just leave .
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They are wonderful actors.  Their chemistry is amazing. Gaurav and Vidya do full justice to their part.
khanrocks thumbnail
today their scenes were adorable
JJESH thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They always had a substance in their relationship...something deep...like both of them have susbstance in themselves...
soni2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
My god such chemistry between the actors ...wow..Gaurav and Vidya looks and act freakin amazing...this karan is a complete kabaab mein haddi...

Do you think that Gaurav and Vidya will make a mistake?? nudge wink nudge wink...Dakssh is amazing so he could really handle scenes where he is torn between Vidya and Karan...Karan needs to go missing or die.

Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni2004

My god such chemistry between the actors ...wow..Gaurav and Vidya looks and act freakin amazing...this karan is a complete kabaab mein haddi...

Do you think that Gaurav and Vidya will make a mistake?? nudge wink nudge wink...Dakssh is amazing so he could really handle scenes where he is torn between Vidya and Karan...Karan needs to go missing or die.

Hope they willl πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
khanrocks thumbnail
yeah but it wont be simple as he cant forget karan and annoying cheenu barghes in Edited by khanrocks - 12 years ago
traabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea, tats wat I think he meant by he will forget love and nibahyhing a "pati ka farz!" However, we should not overlook the part that the CVs will not want to send out a wrong signal and mislead people into thinking that gays can be changed. These are special circumstances were he is willing to give up his love and spend his life with Vidya and its somewhat similar to so many men in our country who have yet to come out of their closet. 
On completely different note, Daksh doesn't do justice to his role as a gay, he seems so masculine and so attracted to Vidya!
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maybe the taveez will work on karan and he will go to london with sweety and ...find himself...

umeed par duniya kayam hai...i know...
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prernacda

maybe the taveez will work on karan and he will go to london with sweety and ...find himself...

umeed par duniya kayam hai...i know...

lol...that was priceless!