Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Usha even I am surpirsed with Vaishu and Archu... How can they sympthise with this psycho after what she did 😑 Manav was so right when he said how can she keep Soham in a lonely house... Archu never thought all this...
I dont have any expectations from Vaishu.. She always loved Varsha... Archu also the same but now she was supposed to think like amother and not a sister...Dont know when will she learn...
Even I dont feel any sympathy for Varsha.. I was so happy when she went to jail..

But my mom is correct...It is not Varsha who needs treatment but Archu 😑...
I feel now even Savita Aai needs as well...
archanamanav thumbnail
hmm..varsha need to be transported somewhere else..and i just don't like this archana feeling sorry for varshu..😑..even after watching live this lady feels sorry for varshu..donno what to say about that yaar..
i am extremely disappointed with the way she defends her son..
Edited by archanamanav - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hate Archana ...
To me she is even worse than Savita , Rasika or manjusha ...These women took care of their babies when they were young ...Archana is throwing poor Soham in front of a mentally sick woman...only because her love for her sister is far more than her love for her son ...

She will do anything to give Soham to Varsha , even blackmail Manav and put pressure on him ...

all those babies who died or are in trouble becuase of Varsha , Archana too has played a role in their death ...

Manav too is no less...He is  the person who spoiled his mother so much ...I hope he loses his job and Dharmesh becomes his boss and his mother gets him married  to Shravani who nags the living day light out of him ...

If Archana is responsible for Varsha , Manav is responsible for Savita ...

And the person paying the price for the sins of his parents was first that poor kid who died and now it will be Soham ...Manav and Archan are not fit to be parents...Archana should just be mother to Sachu  and her sisters and Manav should be daddy to Savita ...that's it ...

As for Soham , he has the worst luck one can ever imagine ..to have parents like manav and Archana ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail

Usha let me try a song for bechara Satish 😭..

This song is from Sahib Biwi or Ghulam - Na Jao Saiyan πŸ˜†

Jo tum na hogi, 😲 to kya kahunga, kya karunga
kab jaaoge saiyaan πŸ€”, chhuda ke baiyaan 😍
kasam tumhari main khushi se jaan dunga, jaan dunga
ye bikhri julfe,  ye utarta chehra
ye tension ki zindagi, πŸ˜” ye mann ka darr 😡
ye sab tumhare wajah se hain preetam πŸ₯Ί
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Yes Manav and Archana are not fit to be  parents... They lost their first baby because of their stupidity and now loosing the second one and most precious one for the same reasons...

Bad Luck Soham... He has to go through so much because of his parents and grandmom 😭

Parents are a type of psychos and Varsha is another one...End of the day Soahm will end with up with one of the psycho 😭...

If Soham will be gifted than I seriously want Shravani take Sachu away...Let Manav, Archana and Savita Aai enjoy 😑...
Savita Aai has to learn a lesson.. She is just too much... No words...She has to suffer a lot for what she did... 😑
Lets c if she will happy seeing Archu suffering or seeing a home without children 😑

Tanyaz thumbnail
Look Rachu, this is how disgusting these people are from Zee TV..
Yuvi wrote on their wall this message and look at their reply , this happened just now ...

Admin of this page...
Listen to PVR fans...
Reply them on their post...
We want reply...
Stupid, bakwas trak going on now...
Plz change the idea of doneting soham to varsha...
Use baccha chahiye to kisi anathashram se dilwa do...bt no sohmam,...
    • ZEE TV Hey Yuvi! You will find some surprising turns ahead. Just wait and watch. :)
Tanyaz thumbnail
These shameful people still expect us to watch this show as if baby donation , uncaring mothers , scheming grandmas and mental  sickness is all a joke ...😑
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anushyap

actually Sharon di  i am femaleπŸ˜† my name is anushya, p just stands for my last name πŸ˜† anu is my nickname on this forum πŸ˜Š  thank u so much for the warm welcome though πŸ€—

Hi Anu,
See, it's a good thing I asked your gender, as I guessed wrong 😳
You seem to be a nice young lady, as are the many other young ladies I interact with here.
There are some great young men too, like Bhalla and Shuridh.
Look forward to many more conversations with you!

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rachna,
As I'm getting "younger" as the days go by, I can't remember if I congratulated you on your amazing achievement on becoming a Rockerz!!! πŸ˜‰

Reaching 5000, and that too in less than a year 😲
Girl, you are superwoman!

On a serious note, my heartfelt congratulations to you Rachna, and I look forward to many more interesting posts from you.πŸ₯³

Edited by suan - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Look Rachu, this is how disgusting these people are from Zee TV..

Yuvi wrote on their wall this message and look at their reply , this happened just now ...

Admin of this page...
Listen to PVR fans...
Reply them on their post...
We want reply...
Stupid, bakwas trak going on now...
Plz change the idea of doneting soham to varsha...
Use baccha chahiye to kisi anathashram se dilwa do...bt no sohmam,...
    • ZEE TV Hey Yuvi! You will find some surprising turns ahead. Just wait and watch. :)

Di this is just disgusting... Zee TV and CV's are really testing our patience...
After watching last 2 epi my blood boils and feeldisgusted for liking this show...

The other day I could see Soham being snatched from one person to another... Felt like he was some foot ball or throw ball and everyone were playing with him 😭...
My heart ached for the poor kid (both onscreen and offscreen kid)...
The kid is too small to understand what is happening 😭... The kid might be scared to the core and was crying really hard out of the scare...

I dont think I can even watch one more epi even if the donating track is dropped... Forget about the stupid twsits and turns ahead of what zee is mentioning...