Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Rachu I have  already started watching a couple of other shows they are much much better than PR...
I cannot watch PR anymore after the death of Archana 's character yesterday ...

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Rachu I have  already started watching a couple of other shows they are much much better than PR...

Aww thats good Di...I started watching the show Navya but now not interested in that show
I only like ISKKND as of now.. Dont know when I will change..
It was only PR that I sticked from Day 1 no matter what track was there... But I cant see this baby gifting track or the special turn of events as per Zee... πŸ˜’

By the way Di what shows are you watching πŸ˜ƒ
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Hey hiii Ashu long time πŸ˜›... I always decide to quit but fail everytime coz of the addiction.  .. Yesterday when I was watching the show even I felt like breaking something.. Till now I always used to feel how can people break a TV or something else as it is just a show... But now  I know my TV and other stuff in the house are in danger πŸ˜† 
So better I can take rest or do something else... Or else I have to convince my mom to watch some other show than PR πŸ˜†

Hey me too fine wat about u? i also decide to quit but fail everytime but this time i m sure if they give away soham i will quit... Yesterday i was about to say my family to tie me with something otherwise i would surely break anything this show is just out of the world... y to watch such nonsense?
We people on FB are continuously spamming ZEE wall and that peoples idiots r replying to us their are surprising turns so wait and watch.. what the hell is this? these zee also are fools like ekta i just dont care about PR it should sink now... 

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashunaik94s

Hey me too fine wat about u? i also decide to quit but fail everytime but this time i m sure if they give away soham i will quit... Yesterday i was about to say my family to tie me with something otherwise i would surely break anything this show is just out of the world... y to watch such nonsense?
We people on FB are continuously spamming ZEE wall and that peoples idiots r replying to us their are surprising turns so wait and watch.. what the hell is this? these zee also are fools like ekta i just dont care about PR it should sink now... 

I am fine too now Tongue... Good to know most of us have the same intentions... πŸ˜† But sad we are feeling like this for our fav show 😭... CV's and Zee can take a hike with their surprising twists and turns 🀒 I dont think anyone is interested in that anymore 😑
AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just cannot bear itπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Poll of the Day
Is Varsha justified in kidnapping Soham for the sake of her love for him? 😑😑😑
DO VOTEEE PLSSS ''NO''
http://www.zeetv.com/
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashunaik94s

Poll of the Day
Is Varsha justified in kidnapping Soham for the sake of her love for him? 😑😑😑
DO VOTEEE PLSSS ''NO''
http://www.zeetv.com/

Yup voted...
Disgusting Zee Angry playing with our emtions... But they will pay it soon 😈
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

tanya i m trying to give attention other ser bt failed to comcentrate pls tell me which one u like to watch?
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
🀣where is DK birthday party and where is ashna may b after soham given manav will go to ashna and will say archana mera bacha de diaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i willnt talk to her then ashna bring manav to coffee shpo and hug him to console then DK come and fire him then archana and manav go to jungle for becoming a BABA then ekta ki bachi will b thanda PR will b closedπŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

[

By the way Di what shows are you watching πŸ˜ƒ

Rachu I am watching Diya aur baati hum..that' has potential and has started only recently ..I am enjoying that a lot ...hero is very much like what Manav used to be in the begining of the show ...

I used to watch Pratigya before but then I lost interst but now I am enjoying the story line again...

But don't expect any heroine to be as pretty as Ankita ...Star Plus gives gives good shows with  much better story lines ...(IMO)